cosmic pegasis
0%
big bang pegasis
40.00%
samurai pegasis
60.00%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
(Aug. 04, 2013  2:12 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2013  2:09 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: Supreme one, what if I told you that there will be a tournament coming up in NJ?

The Supreme One moved to Florida.
Yeah, sorry guys. I'm going to be pretty busy trying to start tournaments down there anyway.
Oh what part of Florida? My grandmother lives there and I'm going there this November for thanksgiving? Pm me so no one finds out that is unwanted
I unjoin cause this team is just Unhappy sad.
Lets get one thing straight PAL!. My team is not sad Argh! We maybe losing members but we are not SAD!!!
(Aug. 05, 2013  8:29 PM)Sorablader Wrote: Lets get one thing straight PAL!. My team is not sad Argh! We maybe losing members but we are not SAD!!!

yeh thats right our team is not SAD u understand
(Aug. 05, 2013  8:04 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: I unit cause this team is just Unhappy sad.

I hope sad means something different in your neighborhood because if it means the same as where I come from I am going to be quite pissed.
I don't mean it that way. It is just making ME sad. So I am unjoining.
why what happened I know I am supposed to be on a week off but now I have to come back well at least just for an hour.
So many people are unjoining so I don't want to be the last.
Why would you quit in the first place? We need to improve management which will start as soon as my vacation ends but please dont quit.
They are "unjoining" because our members are on vaca' thus making them think we're inactive
K I don't know I'm just gonna keep to my vaca
Were will we meet when we want to join the team?
You got it dude. Just Relax
I am unjoining because this team is very strict. Not very fun either. Well that's just my opinion. I will still continue to make banners for you guys though.
(Aug. 07, 2013  1:59 AM)Sorablader Wrote: You got it dude. Just Relax

k hey Striker Phantom after you apply I will meet you at the NJ tournament.

(Aug. 07, 2013  2:06 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: I am unjoining because this team is very strict. Not very fun either. Well that's just my opinion. I will still continue to make banners for you guys though.
we're fun!! we've just been stressed lately
I tried to make a Design a Beyblade Contest but......
Can I join?
Name:Bladerplatypus
Beyblade:Meteo Ldrago 105WD
Advanced
Been playing for:4 years
We'll think about it.
you have been accepted to join. It's okay sora he's with me
I'm going to bring up the Contest again Argh!
Sounds great!!
HmmmmmmEmmmmmmRmmmmm Said it wasn't working correctly. IF that's what you're talking about??? I found a new you know what Wink
I'll continue in PM and it's working fine it says accept the darkness Sorablader with some evil guy with with gloves and on the other side a japanese guy with a keyblade that says team hammerbolt
Nooo. Working out, and yes it has something to do within that perimeter......