cosmic pegasis
0%
big bang pegasis
40.00%
samurai pegasis
60.00%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
(Aug. 25, 2013  12:29 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2013  12:26 AM)Sorablader Wrote: I can't rank any of you yet. I need info...

I have the info if tou want it, but O sont have diblee or jacoloal's ranking.
Even though you quit, you are pretty helpful. P.M. me the info please.
Jac I will add the U.K. squad when you get U.K. bladers.
Okay I will try to recruit.
Hope you do. We are still trying to get The Renegades as an alliance...
I say that we make an alliance with team dragonis, they have plenty of people in Uk so then we may be able to have a squad.
@ Kyler: you aren't apart of team hammerbolt anymore so you really shouldn't be posting stuff here or my thread.

Oh and Guys I just won the NJ tournament!
People have right to all threads on the WBO, except posting on the organizer's circle, and you can't tell me where I can and cannot post. This is between me and sorablader mind your own business.
I just needed him to help me with something Triforce.
Um.. Let me no what you think of my suggestion about alliance
Yeah I think it is a great Idea Jac.
Okay, I already have 2 friends in that team, so I'll write in their thread, and pm them.
hey everyone i had made one new logo for our team
[Image: d5eefd72-ae3d-4483-8709-b7a64de0e884_zpsc2c1fa63.jpg]
check this out
Guys, I have made the alliance with team dragonis and they AGREED! Please add them onto the first page.
Hi... Um... I wanted to ask if I was on the team or not... please reply.
Do you want to do an Alliance with Team BeyBrawlers?
I think Rnold201 is fit for the UK squad but I need confirmation guys... do you think he's good enough - I'm giving you the info he gave me.
sername: Rnold201
Favourite Bey: Dranzer ms
Current combo:
AR: Advance averazer
WD: Draciel ms
RC: Metal Semi-Flat
How long you have been playing for: I have been playing for 5 years.
How good you think you are: I have gone to 2 tournaments that were unofficial, as I am new to this tournament system. I won the first one and came third in the 2nd one. There were 7 people in the first tournament, and 10 in the second tournament.

Please reply soon.
Okay...But I think his combo needs to be a Zero-G or MFB before he can join Jac.
oh yeah... ill ask him that.
My combo for mfb: dont have one
mfb beys:
twisted tempo
cyber pegasus
beat lynx
hi,
hey Hammerbolt Do u Want a team alliance with my team ExtremeZ
if yes than pm me and link for my team is in my signature
If I disband the team, all members will have to rejoin. I am not disbanding now, but if we lose to more members I will...
Don't disband. Have fun with your current members! Ask me for help of you want!
As an Alliance to the team I think its right for me to say this- Its not a team because it has so many members, it's a team because there are people on it, that are good bladers, and have fun together. A team isn't about dominating the Bey-Community, its about skill, meeting other bladers, and having fun.
A friend taught me this, "Quality over Quantity".

But, its the leader's decision in the end.
Thank you! I have had a lot of things on my mind, and I couldn't get things to go my way last week. Leone, I could hug you right now.
Leone's right. Don't you ever give up on your team mates like that. If you disband, all the members that look up to you as their leader, will feel ashamed.
Again to quote - 'Quality over Quantity'. It isn't about dominating with lots of members, its about having fun and growing as a blader.
Exactly You see Tram Soaring Phoenix Does not have that many members but we make use with our members Its not A bout the members. Its about the amount of bey spirit your team has when you come together as One team. REMEMBER something important........YOU ARE THE MIGHTY TEAM HAMMERBOLT . Now act like it.