0%
cosmic pegasis
0%
big bang pegasis
40.00%
samurai pegasis
60.00%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
Sora what's this about disbanding team hammerbolt huh? When I first talked to you and you asked me about joining the team I was shocked that I would be wanted as a blader on a team, then you made me coleader and I nearly had a heart attack by you saying that! Now you are thinking about disbanding the team? Don't disband the team we need to train the bladers we already have on the team to improve them and us
Um... am I in the team or not...
I will add you to the OP as soon I am finished saying this: I've decided what I thought was absolutely, positively wrong. I don't know what I was thinking! It took me a long time to realize that now. I am sorry. I hope you guys accept that apology. I don't want to disband the team because we've had such good times.
Triforce you said when I made you Co-Leader you said you almost had a heart attack.
Leone19 that was some good advice you gave me to help me realize what I said was wrong.
Kyler the_Best You really are the best! You come up the best ideas.
XDranzerX We are the mighty team Hammer Bolt. And I...I mean we should start acting like it. Am I right people? I couldn't have made it here with you! Again, I wanna say I'm sorry for what I said, and I hope I didn't a shame anyone because I said I was going to disband the team if we lost two more members. What is two more members going to hurt...NOTHING! It is Quality over Quantity. We are the MIGHTY HAMMER BOLT. We do come together as one at some points. Remember the time Rager said our team was sad(no offense Rager), well! Any way we stood up for our team. And we are going to continue to stand up for our team. I think...no I KNOW we can be the best team out there and come out on top.
I am happy to see that the mighty team hammerbolt will be back in action! Great work Sorablader on the team, and I hope this is a good omen! Smile
Thank you jacolal. I am doing another contest.

Design A Beyblade Contest
-Format: MFB or Zero G

-Be original
-Don't copy off of others
-Have fun!
Awesome, where will I be able to find this thread, or is it in this thread?
It is in my thread. Just follow the rule I posted, design your bey, and have fun.
THANKS! I will submit on sunday, I hope that's okay?
Yeah the deadline is October 4th, 2013.
I will try to do design a beyblade(this contest) if i have time.
Jac, what happened to your beyblade?
(Oct. 12, 2013  3:36 PM)Sorablader Wrote: Jac, what happened to your beyblade?
I've just been really busy, and forgot about this. I did design it though, so if you could give me till tomorrow, I could find it and send the pm to you.
Sure, thanks

UltimiteOrion, did you do yours???
Your designed beyblade.
(Oct. 12, 2013  3:59 PM)Sorablader Wrote: Your designed beyblade.

Um i decided not to.
PMing team meeting. What is going on here? Today is Saturday. I don't think any members have been on today.
hi,
hey Hammerbolt Do u Want a team alliance with my team ExtremeZ
i want an alliance plz say yes
i don't know if i can do this again but i would like to apply again.
name: fury sagittero
best bey: i have a lot of good beys but if i had to choose it would probably be begaridos dragooon ch120 r2f
what should i be hired: im a skilled blader who is always trys my best. i also have a vast collection, i will also listen to commands and i will represent this team with every battle i do.
tournaments: 2 5th at Michigan qualifier and 4th at booblade blast.
experience :from 2001
(Nov. 02, 2013  1:15 AM)fury sagittero Wrote: i don't know if i can do this again but i would like to apply again.
name: fury sagittero
best bey: i have a lot of good beys but if i had to choose it would probably be begaridos dragooon ch120 r2f
what should i be hired: im a skilled blader who is always trys my best. i also have a vast collection, i will also listen to commands and i will represent this team with every battle i do.
tournaments: 2 5th at Michigan qualifier and 4th at booblade blast.
experience :from 2001
I would recommend Fury for this team. Wink
thanks ragerblade [ woot woot i got it right this time}
We ( Team Spirit Bladers ) want a alliance with you . Do you accept this proposal ??
(Nov. 13, 2013  9:42 AM)beybladeindia Wrote: We ( Team Spirit Bladers ) want a alliance with you . Do you accept this proposal ??

We Accept your proposal and will talk to you soon
(Nov. 13, 2013  1:47 PM)Triforceblader Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2013  9:42 AM)beybladeindia Wrote: We ( Team Spirit Bladers ) want a alliance with you . Do you accept this proposal ??

Then i have added your team name in our team's thread .
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Team-Spi...-Worldwide
(Nov. 13, 2013  2:40 PM)beybladeindia Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2013  1:47 PM)Triforceblader Wrote:

Then i have added your team name in our team's thread .
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Team-Spi...-Worldwide

Great! I can't post on this thread since the other leader Sorablader hasn't been on and he was the one who created this thread