60.00%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
I never said it was bad. Most people think it is
What is Bad
You were fired.
Y favorite combo twisted eagle 85wd. Most people tell me it sucks
and whose fired?
Armadurn was fired.
No you cannot. Maybe in a few years or so...
Kyler, in your list where Ethan was #2 and I was #6, that didn't include all of hammerbolt.
No not everyone has sent me a pm yet, so there's no way of determining it yet.
Okay then, so when we all send the PMs (all of team hammerbolt) the OP wil be updated?
Not sure that's up to sora to add the list or not, but some of the members of Team Hammerbolt don't come online anymore. I'm still waiting on 6 or so Other pm's
Seems quite cool, i might just want to join!

Wbo name: BlazonBlast!
Most powerful bey : MFB : Gravity destroyer 90 sd, Zero G : Killerken Balro A230 WB !
Ranked : 2277th LoL
Level : I think advanced
History: Best in school and outside friends, and a keen tournament attender![/u]

Im ready for anyththing, and I hope i become a good addition to your team! Stupid
Great welcome to the team ill add you to the ranks, if you have any questions about bey combos, pm me!
Also ask me or go to build me a combo.
Thanks!

Can i take off my info now? I hate having my info on show....
Yes that's fine.
SoraBlader can you add the squad to the OP? ArmorDJO is Armadurn just to let you know. BladerXYZ and TrollingBlader are both Advanced Bladers.

Idea

Since the ranks are here now. We should have a battle system. Members battle each other and we keep track of it. Example: RagerBlade defeats Kyler. RagerBlade will move to Kyler's rank and Kyler will go down by 1 rank. If Kyler beats Rager than he will move up one rank while Rager will stay where he is. Other than that we could have a complete new point system where we have the same system as the WBO.
(Jul. 28, 2013  7:40 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: SoraBlader can you add the squad to the OP? ArmorDJO is Armadurn just to let you know. BladerXYZ and TrollingBlader are both Advanced Bladers.

Idea

Since the ranks are here now. We should have a battle system. Members battle each other and we keep track of it. Example: RagerBlade defeats Kyler. RagerBlade will move to Kyler's rank and Kyler will go down by 1 rank. If Kyler beats Rager than he will move up one rank while Rager will stay where he is. Other than that we could have a complete new point system where we have the same system as the WBO.

Yeah I like it, except no one will beat me! Wink
We could probably have like weekly tourneys where everyone sends in there top 5 combos. And the brackets will be chosen at random.
Yeah, but what about actual battles?
Also Not everyone lives in NJ or NY. Luckily I'm moving there, also what if someone can't come?
Maybe sora or somebody can do them, I can though most likely them post new brackets as the tournament progresses,
We could have separate leagues for every state. I could lead Virginia's league.
No that would not work, Hammerbolt is scattered all across the world.