Archer Hercules 10 Eternal
Hell Salamander 0 Glaive Destroy (Deck)
Hell Salamander 7 Glaive Destroy (Deck)
Bloody Longinus 7 Hit Xtreme (Deck)

2nd 1234beyblade
LC Hell Salamander 0 Bump Bearing
Spriggan Requim 0 Bump Bearing
Bloody Longinus 10 Under Xtreme' (Deck)
LC Hell Salamander 10 Star Atomic (Deck)
Spriggan Requim 7 Glaive Bearing (Deck)

3rd BladerBeast
Hell Salamander 0 Bump Bearing
LC Hell Salamander 0 Bump Bearing (also in Deck)
Archer Hercules 10 Eternal (also in Deck)
RedPanda2
since when did we allow sith lords to compete?

:)
How can he legally have two Hell Salmanders in Deck format?
(Oct. 09, 2018  2:56 PM)Beymax Wrote: How can he legally have two Hell Salmanders in Deck format?

only hS 10S At was in Deck. He/she was Using hS 0B Br in First Stage
OldSchool™
(Oct. 09, 2018  2:56 PM)Beymax Wrote: How can he legally have two Hell Salmanders in Deck format?

You are allowed to change parts in Final Stage deck format in between matches.
Siⱺn Retired
I'm pretty sure if At and Be were strictly regulated (or even removed entirely) the driver meta would significantly diversify.

I say maybe a trial ban for five tournaments?
OldSchool™
(Oct. 11, 2018  3:24 AM)Siⱺn Wrote: I'm pretty sure if At and Be were strictly regulated (or even removed entirely) the driver meta would significantly diversify.  

I say maybe a trial ban for five tournaments?

I'm assuming you meant Br for Bearing.

Then Et would rule supreme followed by Orbit and Revolve for Stamina. Maybe even Friction.
Banning drivers isn't the solution.
7sukuyomi
(Oct. 10, 2018  7:19 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote:

You are allowed to change parts in Final Stage deck format in between matches.

Can I use hS Xt' in the first game and switch my deck to hS At in the second game against somebody else?
RED NINJA 0829
(Oct. 12, 2018  1:38 AM)7sukuyomi Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  7:19 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: You are allowed to change parts in Final Stage deck format in between matches.

Can I use hS Xt' in the first game and switch my deck to hS At in the second game against somebody else?

Yes you can change the combo before and after the match but not in the match
Ardmore Bladers
Beastmode104 And Hyper Xenos Birthday Bey Bash

1st: Thug testing
Hell Salamander. Ten Glave. Atomic
(LC) Archer Hercules. Seven. Eternal
Spriggan Requiem. Zero Bump. Bearing
Spriggan Requiem. Ten Cross. Extend Plus

2nd: NatedogPhilly
Winning Valkyrie. Seven Meteor. Destroy
Hell Salamander. Zero Glave. Atomic
Archer Hercules. Seven. Eternal
Spriggan Requiem. Seven Meteor. Bearing

3rd: @[Ardmore Bladers]
Archer Hercules. Zero. Eternal
Archer Hercules. Zero Cross. Eternal
Archer Hercules. Zero Cross. Revolve
Hell Salamander. Eight' Bump. Atomic
Spriggan Requiem. 0 Lift. Bearing
oh,cool to see Xt+ and 8' appearing here!
(Oct. 15, 2018  5:05 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: oh,cool to see Xt+ and 8' appearing here!

Xt+ was really good at the tournament I'm not gunna say why, maybe somebody at the tournament will not let me say it
betraka000 Retired
Well, I personally have been using Xt+ quite a bit too, and as far as I can tell it has amazing stamina against same spin direction, it has such a good burst resistance for a stamina type driver, it has amazing LAD as it has such great stability due to how wide it is (it has that amazing "roll" towards the end of spin equalisation battle). Also as it is taller than Eternal it has no scraping issue, making disk with regular sized frame totally viable, adding weight, and ultimately stamina. On top of that, you are also given the ability to change modes, though I believe stamina mode is strongest, I use attack mode (soft launched) quite a bit against bearing in opposing spin direction (for some reason I found this method and defense mode have overall better LAD, might just be me though). I guess all and all it is such a great driver in a lot of aspects, it's less risky compared to Bearing, has optimal height when compared to Eternal, rivals (or even outclass) the current top tier stamina drivers in terms of pure stamina and LAD, and has optionality on top of all of those mentioned points.
(Oct. 12, 2018  1:38 AM)7sukuyomi Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  7:19 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: You are allowed to change parts in Final Stage deck format in between matches.

There's no such thing as Xt' yet. There's Xt+ though.
ZYeYO
(Oct. 17, 2018  11:37 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2018  1:38 AM)7sukuyomi Wrote: Can I use hS Xt' in the first game and switch my deck to hS At in the second game against somebody else?
There's no such thing as Xt' yet. There's Xt+ though.

Let's hope they'll never be a prime of that because that would be a menace to deal with.
  • 1 ...