Will Garuda G3 be banned

With the release of Maximum Gaurda g3 is easily available and this time it is far more hard to burst.
So here is my question, Garuda g3 is going to affect competitive play a lot, I needs to be banned.
Tell me what you guys think.
(Feb. 27, 2018  5:31 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: With the release of Maximum Gaurda g3 is easily available and this time it is far more hard to burst.
So here is my question, Garuda g3 is going to affect competitive play a lot, I needs to be banned.

Whoa, hold up there. We need to test Maximus Garuda before we go all ban happy.
(Feb. 27, 2018  5:38 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2018  5:31 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: With the release of Maximum Gaurda g3 is easily available and this time it is far more hard to burst.

Whoa, hold up there. We need to test Maximus Garuda before we go all ban happy.

of course tests are required, but from what i’ve seen hasbro did a horrible job balancing garuda g3.   it’s much much harder to burst and will be a problem without a doubt.  mark my words.
(Feb. 27, 2018  6:20 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2018  5:38 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Whoa, hold up there. We need to test Maximus Garuda before we go all ban happy.

of course tests are required, but from what i’ve seen hasbro did a horrible job balancing garuda g3.   it’s much much harder to burst and will be a problem without a doubt.  mark my words.
Be on the lookout, I should be able to test Garuda G3 soon. I'm getting my first one later today and then the second one that I use as a replacement as well as testing will be coming on Friday. We'll just have to see how it does. All of the tests will be posted in a thread for Garuda G3 testing (don't worry, I'll make it) and all of my archives are in my signature whenever I make a post, so you can check the status of the tests any time you want.
(Feb. 27, 2018  9:10 AM)HectorSantos111 Wrote: Thanks

You can not reply in one word, try to avoid next time
I apologize. It’s been a while since I’ve read the rules.
Why should we ban any bey? If someone doesn't have a good bey it really isn't their fault. If they wanna get strong just train, like I do everyday.
(Feb. 27, 2018  4:47 PM)Hyptic Wrote: Why should we ban any bey? If someone doesn't have a good bey it really isn't their fault. If they wanna get strong just train, like I do everyday.

If a beyblade is so strong that the meta consists mainly that layer it will have at least a trial ban.

At hasbro's current situation most matches would end up being g3 vs g3 and is that any fun?

a part is banned to keep things interesting.

Also, even if you train everyday OP parts will still beat the average combo. Try consistently winning against F3.8G.At with N1.C.E and you will see that training will not allow you to beat High Tier combos with non high tier combos with ease.

parts are banned to keep a healthy meta.
I Don't think We need to ban this one. it's Probably a good thing for those who can't get a random booster with Garuda in it and We Found Some counters for it. So, banning it wouldn't be a good idea for bladers who need to enhance their skills in tournament. Besides, the hasbro one Has a tight Lock with The hasbro release of flugel. when the following parts are mixed with The US Garuda, the Orbit from Anubion and The Atomic from Tempest Wyvron Have a Weaker feeling.
(Feb. 27, 2018  5:26 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: I Don't think We need to ban this one. it's Probably a good thing for those who can't get a random booster with Garuda in it and We Found Some counters for it. So, banning it wouldn't be a good idea for bladers who need to enhance their skills in tournament.

The counters that work on the takara version will not be as effective as the hasbro version however, which is where the issue lies. And making the metagame more fair in general is more important so broken parts need to be banned sometimes even if it's temporary.
(Feb. 27, 2018  5:37 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2018  5:26 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: I Don't think We need to ban this one. it's Probably a good thing for those who can't get a random booster with Garuda in it and We Found Some counters for it. So, banning it wouldn't be a good idea for bladers who need to enhance their skills in tournament.

The counters that work on the takara version will not be as effective as the hasbro version however, which is where the issue lies. And making the metagame more fair in general is more important so broken parts need to be banned sometimes even if it's temporary.

You make a good point there. I might have to pick up one of these and see What i can do About testing G3's parts. it could be the performance tip it comes with that's the problem.
(Feb. 27, 2018  5:40 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2018  5:37 PM)Ultra Wrote: The counters that work on the takara version will not be as effective as the hasbro version however, which is where the issue lies. And making the metagame more fair in general is more important so broken parts need to be banned sometimes even if it's temporary.

You make a good point there. I might have to pick up one of these and see What i can do About testing G3's parts. it could be the performance tip it comes with that's the problem.

It is definetely the layer, if anything. It's other parts are actually pretty bad. Guys, test it on 7G Orbit, for best results.
(Feb. 27, 2018  5:31 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: With the release of Maximum Gaurda g3 is easily available and this time it is far more hard to burst.

No. mG recently got unbanned, as you know. The Hasbro version is the same as the TT, just with slightly stronger slopes according to Jp0t (Jojo). I think that it wouldn't be much of a difference
This discussion is extremely premature, by my estimation. Barely anyone even has Garuda G3, much less properly tested it to my knowledge. Let's reserve the word "ban" in this discussion for when this has been done, if even then. We don't ban parts based on preliminary information alone.

I've heard that maybe the slopes are slightly stronger too, but even Jojo [Jp0t] said in her video that it was such a small difference, if I remember correctly. As a result, it may not even have any noticeable actual gameplay effects. Or maybe it will. We don't know since it hasn't really been tested.

(Feb. 27, 2018  5:37 PM)Ultra Wrote: The counters that work on the takara version will not be as effective as the hasbro version however, which is where the issue lies.

This is speculation, but assuming that it is indeed harder to burst (which hasn't been confirmed one way or another to my knowledge in proper testing), combos such as Sr.7.Br or dC.7.Br would still likely counter it effectively like they do the TT version.

That being said, if we're talking about Hasbro-only Burst Format, that could be another discussion entirely. Still, testing is needed.
only so much can be gained from stock combo youtube videos.  flippant comments made while attempting to make an entertaining video are not gospel.  i’ve seen this bey in person.  they are all over ebay right now and anyone can buy it.  it’s much harder to burst than the TT versions, that’s a fact.

i don’t buy hasbro beys, but i’m seriously tempted by this one, however i really don’t want to disrupt my *household* meta game, lol.

i want to be clear, i’m not calling for a ban.  i would never do that anyways.
(Feb. 27, 2018  5:31 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: With the release of Maximum Gaurda g3 is easily available and this time it is far more hard to burst.

yes its easily available, but it will have a few really op counters such as:"Deep chaos", "Requiem spriggan", "another Garuda G3" and so he should not be banned, also because its easily available, another Garuda G3 will be equal, but it should be banned with the atomic driver because it is far to op with that much stamina.
Wouldn't a spin stealing bey be a good counter?
(Mar. 09, 2018  9:54 PM)Discord Blader Wrote: Wouldn't a spin stealing bey be a good counter?

spin stealers like sharp edges.  a perfect circle shape effectively nullifies spin stealers.
Bought a Hasbro G3 (despite already owning both mG layers) that should be arriving this week. That being said, I'm more interested in testing it for its defensive properties seeing as - like Kei mentioned - a number of Bearing combos should still be able to reliably beat it. The biggest threat to the meta in my opinion is Sr.7.Br, if anything. Definitely not Garuda.
(Mar. 10, 2018  10:33 AM)Belal Wrote: Hello my  name is belal

Introduce yourself in that particular topic
(Mar. 10, 2018  3:35 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Bought a Hasbro G3 (despite already owning both mG layers) that should be arriving this week. That being said, I'm more interested in testing it for its defensive properties seeing as - like Kei mentioned - a number of Bearing combos should still be able to reliably beat it. The biggest threat to the meta in my opinion is Sr.7.Br, if anything. Definitely not Garuda.

the anti mode switching rule fixed the Sr.7.Br concern.
I personally think G3 should be banned. People say It's teeth are better than Takara Tomy's MG