Why did you choose your avatar and signature?

I love Kai from the first season of Beyblade and also Ray. Not many seasons of Beyblade were aired in India.
So from the ones I watched I like Kai and Dranzer more so thats why my avatar is that of Kai
I picked mine because it amused me. Thanks Ingulit for letting me use it!

I wanted a quote in my signature from a song and it was the first that popped into my head. The song annoys me a little now though, haha. And the green squiggly thing is just there because I felt like it.
Chose my avatar because Kyouya is my favorite character in MFB. Made my sig because it has my two favorite females; Hikaru from the first season, & Ren from Zero G. Ren reminds me of a younger Hikaru, so Hikaru is sort of in the distance, to represent her watching over Ren. Ren is holding a Dragooon instead of Phoenic because I prefer the former, with the constellation Draco in the background since that's what Dragooon was derived from.
^Wow, I didn't notice that, nice sig supreme!
My Avatar-
Reason- Kai is my favorite, and so is Dranzer. My Avatar has always been related to either of them in some or the other way.

My Signature-
Reason- When I first joined the WBO, I appreciated the L Drago Series of beys more than any other MFB. Lightning was my favorite because of its Top Tier status back then; Meteo's looks were astounding; while L Drago Destroy's gun metal finish impressed me quite a lot.
Now though, I am not as big a fan of the L Drago line as I was before. But well, I couldn't bring myself to remove this signature. I always loved Synth's work there.

My Signature
My avatar-
Blizzard Orthrus is my favourite plastic beyblade ,hence my avatar on one of its moves .

My sig-
I won flash sagittario in a giveaway and its my first 4d bey .
Well, since I changed mine...
My avatar is simply the colour my username is.
As for my signature, it's just my stories, my team, and quotes (not being conceited, I swear!)
(Apr. 20, 2013  5:26 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: ^Wow, I didn't notice that, nice sig supreme!
Thanks! Smile
My avatar: OH MY GOD I DON'T EVEN KNOW
My sig: wut flying ninjas
I have this avatar because I used to make a bunch of ragecomics, and Cereal Guy was my favorite.
(Apr. 22, 2013  11:43 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I have this avatar because I used to make a bunch of ragecomics, and Cereal Guy was my favorite.
For the longest time, I thought that the table was a rifle XD No idea how I thought that, haha.
(Apr. 22, 2013  11:27 PM)Ultramarine Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2013  11:43 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I have this avatar because I used to make a bunch of ragecomics, and Cereal Guy was my favorite.
For the longest time, I thought that the table was a rifle XD No idea how I thought that, haha.

You aren't the only one...
My Avatar, eh, TITI.
My Signature, eh, TITI.
Hah, basically because I like the character, TITI. XD
My avatar and Sig both feature Quetzalcoatl 90 WF which is one of my favorite beyblades.
I have my signature with Ren and King because they are my favorite characters in the anime, along with Variares and Thief Phoenic, which are my favorite Beys. My avatar is also Fluttershy the Pony because she is my favorite one. Grin
My sig is funny and my fav character is Ryuga and Sakyo. Ryuga is awesome.
My avatar is this because I LOVE DUBSTEP!!!!!!
Signature: my team

(Apr. 25, 2013  12:19 AM)diblee123 Wrote: My sig is funny and my fav character is Ryuga and Sakyo. Ryuga is awesome.

Your signature is really funny

(Apr. 20, 2013  5:24 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Chose my avatar because Kyouya is my favorite character in MFB. Made my sig because it has my two favorite females; Hikaru from the first season, & Ren from Zero G. Ren reminds me of a younger Hikaru, so Hikaru is sort of in the distance, to represent her watching over Ren. Ren is holding a Dragooon instead of Phoenic because I prefer the former, with the constellation Draco in the background since that's what Dragooon was derived from.

Who is Kyouya? It is Kyoya
Kyouya, is the Japanese spelling for his name, so yes, it's both Kyoya, and Kyouya.

Hmm, new avatar I have is A gif of Goku, recently got into Dragonball so I decided to put it up.
(May. 14, 2013  2:54 AM)Bahamdia Master Wrote: Who is Kyouya? It is Kyoya
I like to refer to the characters from MFB by their official names for the most part, since not everyone here watches the English dubbed version. His original name is Kyouya.
The only main case in which I use the English dub name change is with Julius Caesar/Julian Konzern, since it can be confusing when I'm talking to non-Beyblade fans.
Ok, new updated version:
Avatar because I couldn't really find any pictures of the colour itself that we're small enough, so I chose waves, because that's what ultramarine is based off of. Marine. Plus I love waves and the ocean. And seagulls. I like seagulls.
My signature is basically my stories, my team, and quotes that nobody reads, haha.
Griffolyon was always my favourite Beyblade as a kid and my grandfather's, great-grandfather's and great-great grandfather's name was Robert- the owner of Griffolyon and what my own name (Robin) is based on.
I've been on a huge Fire Emblem: Awakening kick, and that's my favorite character.