Why did you choose your avatar and signature?

thanks it should be fixed now Tongue_out_wink ( they really should have the spoiler button bigger)
cus kisame is awesome the SHARK FACED MONSTER SWORDSMEN OF THE MIST
-eddie rath
I just got a new sig and avatar the sig looks awesome and the avatar is cool to thanks to galaxy blade
(Oct. 07, 2013  2:40 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I just got a new sig and avatar the sig looks awesome and the avatar is cool to thanks to galaxy blade
No problem if you want a new one anytime just ask me I'm your sig guy lol.

I picked mine because I love Naruto and the Fox is so cool.
I picked mine because I think super silver is coolSmile
so as you can see Galaxy Blade made a new Tithi avatar for me he suprised me via PM Smile it goes great with my user title and sig Smile
I think I've seen one like that before it look super BOSS
yeah and when I look at your avatar I cinfuse you with ryukiba XD anyway like I said this sig was one I found in this thread called free graphics
If you actually looked at it you would see that they are different
Yeah they're different but they do kind of look the sameXD plus our sigs are totally different!XD
I picked my avatar and signature because Pokémon is my favorite video game series and Typhlosion is my favorite Pokémon.
cause attack on titan is best animez
My new signature is basically the same, just moving. The little blurb below it is the chorus from The Monkees' "Daydream Believer."
I picked my avatar and signature because:
I Picked My Avatar/Signature Because It Represents My Youtube Channel Cute
(Nov. 18, 2013  12:03 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: My new signature is basically the same, just moving. The little blurb below it is the chorus from The Monkees' "Daydream Believer."
lol I made your original and The Bishop seems to have literally given it "life" XD
The wave looks extremely similar, I wonder if it is the same image 0.o I doubt i but it does looks almost the same! He did a good job.
I believe they are. Yours was so good I didn't want to change anything, I just wanted it animated.
Avatar:it is my favorite special move and tala is boss
Sig: it is just a wolborg version of my old sig
Well, seeing as I got a new username/avatar/signature:
Avatar: As I was previously Ultramarine, my avatar showcases two shades of blue split down the middle, which coincides with the dual theme I have.
Signature: Again, split down the middle, with contrast between the background and the text, which is meant to showcase, yet again, the dual theme. My stories are in my signature too, as well as a quote that I'm often changing. The current one is a line from "Radio Song" by REM. It basically sums up my belief that modern music is, as a whole, deteriorating (collapsing) in quality.
My avatar : I create it myself, it reprensent two of my favourite beys, Storm Capricorn and Jumping Base
My signature : All credits to NHL penguins, it represent one of my favourite beyblade scene
They are all two based on the jumping combo, a combo rarely used because of it low stamina. I like it nevertheless and i will always use it even all the bad things everybody think about it.
avatar: Dragoon MF is my favourite beyblade. That´s it. Joyful_2
sig: I also love Dragoon MSUV (picture) my nickname is Stoney (text), I´m a girl (pink) and I´m always fully charged (lightning) Cool
I picked my avatar cuz im a troller :P
(Apr. 06, 2014  12:47 AM)The Troll Wrote: I picked my avatar cuz im a troller Tongue_out

Trolling on a forum is never a good idea, unless banishment is what you want haha Serious

My current avatar of Screw Fox is because I love the picture (that beauty was taken by me) and Screw Fox is my favorite Metal Fight Beyblade look-wise.
I remember you used that for the photo tournament! Really is a great shot.

I just put up funny avatars/memes nowadays, I might change it soon though.
I picked my XP End of Life avatar because its noteworthy, if any of you have an XP OS, your screwed because every imaginable program will be incompatible with it after the 8th. Which means Norton and AVG will be unsupported, which makes you vulnerable to any form of virus, including identity theft and password hacking.