Who Vs Who?

Ryuga vs Sakyo, to see who the real dragon emperor is.
i would like to see ryuto vs ryuga because i think this would give us a chance to see whats better? ryutos omega the younger brother or drago the older brother
Sakyo vs Gingka

Sakyo vs Kyoya

Damien hart vs Zyro
Kenta (Flash Sagittario) vs Gingka (Big Bang Pegasis)

Dynamis (Jade Jupiter) vs Aguma (Scythe Kronos)

Kyoya (Fang Leone) vs Chris (Phantom Orion)

King (Variares) vs Tithi (Death Quetzalcoatl)
Ryuga (meteo Ldrago) VS. Ryuga (Ldrago Destroy) VS. Ryuga (Lightning Ldrago)

(Apr. 21, 2013  6:20 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: I want to say Ginga vs Zero, but I'm so torn between this. On one hand, it would be like a battle between the generations, which I would love to see, but if Zero won, it would crush my high opinion of Ginga, & if Ginga won, Zero G just wouldn't be the same, knowing that the strongest blader couldn't beat him. I think they made a good decision by not showing the battle, but I just wish...I don't know
They did battle in episode 36 I believe and gingka disappeared in mid battle

(Apr. 21, 2013  7:42 PM)omega dragonis1 Wrote: i would like to see ryuto vs ryuga because i think this would give us a chance to see whats better? ryutos omega the younger brother or drago the older brother
Ryuto is the younger brother of Ryuga!!!

I never knew they were brothers.
That's what I was saying, man. I spent like a paragraph discussing my feelings on the battle being unfinished. The winner was never decided, because it wasn't a real match lol
Wales & Sophie vs Demure & Benkei

Sakyo vs Kira

Nile vs Argo Garcia

Dashan Wang vs Aguma (Who is China's best?)

Mei-Mei vs Selen Garcia
Now that I think about it, Sophie vs Hikaru would have been pretty cool... never would have happened anyway though.
No offense, I see you're a Hikaru fan, but she would stand no chance against Sophie. She was basically a really good casual Blader. Stronger than all the mooks but weaker than just about everyone with a name. Sophie is the #1 Blader in France.
Tyson (dragoon gt) vs. Tyson (dragoon ms)
Faust VS. Rago
Ziggurat VS. Doji
Tetsuya VS. Motchi(who is more in love with their bey character)
Ah, sh- it's just something I want to see haha Tongue_out I think Julian is better, honestly. Anyway, I like Hikaru because of the positive role she played as the the only main female blader in season one (correct me if I'm wrong...it's been a while). I just think it would have been interesting, had Sophie been introduced in Metal Fusion.
I would like to see Julian Konzern vs Argo Garcia
and Ryuga detroying rago
Tyson(HMS MSUV) vs protagonists of beyblade!
brooklyn vs ryuga. That will be interesting
You know what would be interesting... Jack vs. Kira. There would be some really wierd music, clothes and colors in that one! Smile

I'm hoping we'll see:

Ginga vs. sakyo
Kyoya vs. someone (Basically the fact that he comes back)
Kenta vs. Ginga (Again, but with zero-G beys!)

All in next season. Smile
So, according to the English dub, in the last episode of Metal Fury, it's implied that Kyoya beat all the Legend Bladers and only Gingka was left. I don't know if that happened the original, but yeah.

And I'm still disappointed we didn't see Sakyo vs. Kira in the Zero-G extension. I mean, there was Gryph Dragooon vs. Bregirados Goreim, but it's not the same.
I would defnintly like to see Ryuga vs Masamune and Kyoya vs Masamune those are two big battles that Masamune wanted to fight Smile
EDIT, never mind I thought it said masamune and Kenta haha.

I'd like to see Zero with Saramanda Ifraid vs. Ginga with like Saggitario Pegasus, implying Kenta randomly returned with a Zero G bey XD.
hmmm I would also like to see rago vs Zero and Ryuga vs Zero Smile (I just want to see zero grindid into a pulp...) not really :\
Ryuga vs Sakyo
Masamune vs Shinobu
Hikaru vs Ren
I don't know, I just watch the anime, what happens is what happens...
dang lazer rago and ryuga would kill zero

by the way diblee123 ryuga would get wooped again anyway
You know what, now that I think about it, Max and Ray never fought 1 on 1.
I want kira, rago, Faust, ryuga, and yoshio to all face each other at the same time Smile
Rick vs. Steve. Lets make them both angry!