Who Vs Who?

ooooh nobody can compete with this... madoka vs ginga Smile
I'd like to see ryuga vs sakyo, ryuga vs. Damian, ryuga vs ryuto, ryuga vs Kira, ryuga vs Faust Just so ryuga could crush all if them oh and Nile vs yuki Egyptian battles!!!
I would like to see Ryuga and Sakyo vs Zero and Gingka
This is more of a question than a match I wish could have happened, but between Aguma and Garland who do you think would win? This is going by anime logic, not "Garland will win b/c plastics gen is better" or "Kronos can beat Apollon in real life so Aguma will win" reasons like that.
Probaly garland, he is more chill and the dude knows martial arts beyblade with his boton
I would really like to see Julian Konzern vs King, because they both have beys that can rotate to the left and right.
I really wanna see Hikaru vs. Ren, Rago vs. Zyro, Gingka vs Sakyo, and Kyoya vs. Shinobu.
Older Ginga V.S. Younger Ginga
Ginga V.S. Ryo Zero G time
i would like to see similar charchters from each generation beyblade episodes fight like Kai vs Kyoya Or Ryuga vs brooklyn and tyson vs gingka.... dragoon MSUV VS Cosmic pegasus will be an awesome battle...

also Daichi vs Masamune and zeo vs Damian
I would have liked to see Dashan Wang vs kyoya.
I think everyone wants to see Tyson vs Gingka.
(Dec. 01, 2013  12:11 AM)KingRagerBlade! Wrote: Older Ginga V.S. Younger Ginga
Ginga V.S. Ryo Zero G time

Those would both be awesome! One battle i would really love to see would be Gingka and Zero synchroming against, well, anybody really. Pegasus-Ifraid would make an AMAZING synchrom combination.
How about ryuga vs sakyo
(Dec. 24, 2013  4:38 AM)Dragon Emperor* Wrote: How about ryuga vs sakyo

That battle would be an awesome one to watch! Also, a tag-team of Gingka and Zero vs. Ryuga and Sakyo. Infinite possibilities there.
Yea you are right but that cant be dragon emperor is dead.
I don't believe his death was ever confirmed.
But it was shown that his spirit was watching from above.
(Dec. 24, 2013  5:02 AM)Dragon Emperor* Wrote: But it was shown that his spirit was watching from above.

It is entirely true that his death was never confirmed, and a quote from Sakyo seems to suggest that he may still be alive. ('You aren't the only one who got yourbey from a legendary blader') But, we are getting off-topic for this particular post, so let's keep going on-topic. Masamune vs. Ryuga would be an interesting battle to watch, although it would probably be quite short.
First:ginka(cosmic pegasus)vs.sakuoye
Second:Fang leone vs.Dragoon
Third:samurai pgasus vs.Dragoon
FourthL-drago destroyer vs.Dragoon
1) Kai vs. Garland (Going all out): Winner: Kai
2) Ray vs. Garland: Winner: I don't know they seem close
3) Ray vs. Brooklyn: Winner: Brooklyn (good fight though)
4) Kai vs. Tala: Winner: Kai (A fight I always wanted to see but never happened)
5) Kai vs. Ryuga: Winner: I don't know either. I usually put my scenario of Ryuga beats Kai first time, and then 6) Kai comes back after 7-10 episodes and defeats him later on.
7) Garland vs. Brooklyn: Winner: Brooklyn stomps (Garland admitted himself Brooklyn would hardly get a warm up out of him, but still nice to see)
8) Tyson vs. Kai vs. Max vs. Ray: Winner: ??? A battle between the original four
9) Kai & Ray vs. Tyson & Max: Winner: Depends on the scenario. Although Kai & Ray make a better team, 10) Tyson is main character and has the highest attack, Max has best defense.
10) Ryuga & Brooklyn vs. Rago: Winner: I can see the boys winning if they take Rago into Brook's mind
11) Kai & Ray vs. Garland & Brooklyn: Winner: Epic battle but Garland & Brook take it thanks to Brooklyn
12) Kai & Tala vs. Tsubasa & Kyoya: Winner: I see Kyoya and Kai being the final two. From there, I don't know.
13) Rick vs. Dunga: Winner: I know Dunga would get stomped but still, they have similar voices and have similar appearances and styles of attack.
14) Kai vs. Johnny (Round 3): Winner: Kai (always loved their rivalry)
In my opinion
1-ginka vs tyson
2-ryuga vs kai
3-kyoya vs ray
4-tsubasa vs lee
possible winners are tyson,ryuga for sure,kyoya and lee.

(Dec. 24, 2013  5:11 AM)GalaxyPegasus14 Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2013  5:02 AM)Dragon Emperor* Wrote: But it was shown that his spirit was watching from above.

It is entirely true that his death was never confirmed, and a quote from Sakyo seems to suggest that he may still be alive. ('You aren't the only one who got yourbey from a legendary blader') But, we are getting off-topic for this particular post, so let's keep going on-topic. Masamune vs. Ryuga would be an interesting battle to watch, although it would probably be quite short.

yeah masamune's beyblade cant keep up against ryuga but maybe 30 seconds through after battle or in battle masamune will tell i am always no.1
I would personally like to see either Ryuga and Kenta vs Takanosuke and Sakyo, or Zero-G Gingka vs Kira (Samurai Pegasis vs Gladiator Bahamdia). I would also like to see Gingka and Zero with Ifraid Pegasis W105R2F vs Sakyo and Takanosuke with Gryph Dragooon LW160BSF.

(Dec. 24, 2013  5:11 AM)GalaxyPegasus14 Wrote:

About that "Sakyo getting a bey from a Legend Blader" debate, I think he got Dragooon from Kenta, who had it made as a tribute to Ryuga.
Ginga and Kyoya Vs. Zero and Sakyo Vs. Tyson and Kai.

The main characters and their rivals team up to see who has the best strength from all generations.
(Feb. 17, 2014  4:59 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: Ginga and Kyoya Vs. Zero and Sakyo Vs. Tyson and Kai.

The main characters and their rivals team up to see who has the best strength from all generations.

I actually would like to see this. I mean skill wise, they are all roughly equals, with maybe the Originals and Metal Saga originals edging out, Kai & Kyoya are the tougher bladers, Gingka, Tyson & Zyro have more spirit. This could go either way. All I know is Tyson and Kai are around equal with either one being superior depending on the part of the story. So if one loses, the other either loses as well or: Kai's beyblade spirit and incredible endurance keeps him in or Tyson's nearly unmatched spirit and belief in himself lasts himself. However, that doesn't at all confirm a win for them in the slightest. Like I said, it goes either way, depending on which you personally believe.
Who will win if match will begin Chris Vs Ryuga