Who Vs Who?

hey. ive thought of some battles.

how about Daichi vs Zeo
so strata dragoon v vs burning cerberous.
that would be epic.

or Rick vs Dunga
so rockbison vs vortex ape.

king and queen vs julia and raul frenandez (F-Dynasty)

or daichi vs jim from the team phykicks, they are both voiced by the same person.
well i think da best wud be between brooklyn and rago
i.e. zeus vs nemesis. well they r my fav characters
I would have liked to see ozuma and his team vs the dark bladers...

Rago vs Brooklyn would also be very interesting.
Eh....

captain capri vs ryutaro shoulda happened but instead we get them taking on Ryuga. Which was pretty cool regardless.
1234beyblade against johnflipride with custom launchers from Mechanic Papa. Nothing else to say.
pfft, driggerGT vs jojo vs uniX vs akirasdaddy vs Zankye vs kai-V vs 1234beyblade vs Gingka

I win, m8
Me v unicornoxtremegt
He hates Chris.I hate Masamune.
I use LRF.He uses R2F
So basically Flash Orion 85LRF vs Flash Unicorno 85R2F Tongue_out
I would love to see Gingka vs Sora or Sora vs Ryuga. Sora vs Tsubasa would be great too.
(Dec. 13, 2015  4:19 PM)Sapphire Wrote: I would love to see Gingka vs Sora or Sora vs Ryuga. Sora vs Tsubasa would be great too.

Happened in the MFB manga after Battle Bladers, in the stupid second round first match pitting him against Rejii and Ryuga...Well end of the line is that Ryuga rekt Sora, though Sora gave Ryuga more of a fight then he expected.

Sora fought gingka during the Japanese selection matches facing Gingka after Ryutaros second defeat to Gingka. Sora lost out to him however.
I would have liked to see Faust vs Ryuto.
Ryuga vs Damian

Ryuga vs Ryuto
(Feb. 07, 2016  11:01 PM)Blader Zenko Wrote: Ryuga vs Damian

Ryuga vs Ryuto

I've always wanted to see Ryuga vs Damian, but I also wanted to see a proper Ryuga vs Faust battle, though the manga had that.
i want to see Zero vs Rauga

and Kira vs rauga

also a synchrom battle Kai and Tyson [Dranzer Dragoon BD175M2B] vs Gingka and Rauga [Pegasis Left-Dragonis C2Grin]
Ginga vs Damian rematch! it was rigged! Damian could've easily kicked Ginga's bottom.
(Feb. 08, 2016  12:32 PM)Es Iratus Wrote: Ginga vs Damian rematch! it was rigged! Damian could've easily kicked Ginga's bottom.

Damn main character immunity eh?
(Feb. 08, 2016  12:35 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2016  12:32 PM)Es Iratus Wrote: Ginga vs Damian rematch! it was rigged! Damian could've easily kicked Ginga's bottom.

yeah, and that really sucks! HK destroyed Team Europe. Team Europe destroyed Team Gan Gan Galaxy on that stadium thing , did they not? then why can't HK beat GP? yeah that's right. they want the main character to win almost everytime.
(Feb. 08, 2016  3:34 PM)Es Iratus Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2016  12:35 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

yeah, and that really sucks! HK destroyed Team Europe. Team Europe destroyed Team Gan Gan Galaxy on that stadium thing , did they not? then why can't HK beat GP? yeah that's right. they want the main character to win almost everytime.

It's like that weird triangle pattern where Team A beats Team B, B beats C and C beats A.

Of course main characters are expect to win a lot but it's such a miracle a lot of times, and Gingka couldn't take on all three Excalibur team members, not even along side others yet Damian does it no problem, along with the fact that the Cetus twins were launched later. And Hell Kerbecs losing to Rock Leone? I don't think so.
(Feb. 08, 2016  3:58 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2016  3:34 PM)Es Iratus Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2016  12:35 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Damn main character immunity eh?

It's like that weird triangle pattern where Team A beats Team B, B beats C and C beats A.

Of course main characters are expect to win a lot but it's such a miracle a lot of times, and Gingka couldn't take on all three Excalibur team members, not even along side others yet Damian does it no problem, along with the fact that the Cetus twins were launched later. And Hell Kerbecs losing to Rock Leone? I don't think so.
Yeah it's unrealistic sometimes. It's like those OP anime characters that can take on almost everyone on it's series lol.

And i actually had to google that fight because i forgot about it lol. But wasn't it because they lost the machine thing that makes them strong? that atleast makes it a bit more unsurprising.
(Feb. 08, 2016  4:05 PM)Es Iratus Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2016  3:58 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2016  3:34 PM)Es Iratus Wrote: yeah, and that really sucks! HK destroyed Team Europe. Team Europe destroyed Team Gan Gan Galaxy on that stadium thing , did they not? then why can't HK beat GP? yeah that's right. they want the main character to win almost everytime.

Yeah it's unrealistic sometimes. It's like those OP anime characters that can take on almost everyone on it's series lol.

And i actually had to google that fight because i forgot about it lol. But wasn't it because they lost the machine thing that makes them strong? that atleast makes it a bit more unsurprising.

The Kyoya and Damian fight? Well it that was the reason I'd believe it, but he apparently, APPARENTLY got more arrangement and it didn't imply that breaking the machine would lose their skills, I think they just wanted to show that the way good guys win, with hard work is the better way.
(Feb. 08, 2016  4:11 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: The Kyoya and Damian fight? Well it that was the reason I'd believe it, but he apparently, APPARENTLY got more arrangement and it didn't imply that breaking the machine would lose their skills, I think they just wanted to show that the way good guys win, with hard work is the better way.
Good point brotha. that's the plot line in almost every anime series or even movies nowadays. Hardwork > Skills is the main thing for them though.
(Feb. 08, 2016  4:16 PM)Es Iratus Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2016  4:11 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: The Kyoya and Damian fight? Well it that was the reason I'd believe it, but he apparently, APPARENTLY got more arrangement and it didn't imply that breaking the machine would lose their skills, I think they just wanted to show that the way good guys win, with hard work is the better way.
Good point brotha. that's the plot line in almost every anime series or even movies nowadays. Hardwork > Skills is the main thing for them though.

Or the Blader spirit message they like to hammer into our skulls.
(Feb. 08, 2016  4:49 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Or the Blader spirit message they like to hammer into our skulls.
Haha, i hear that punch line in every episode of the Metal Saga.
(Feb. 08, 2016  4:59 PM)Es Iratus Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2016  4:49 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Or the Blader spirit message they like to hammer into our skulls.
Haha, i hear that punch line in every episode of the Metal Saga.

We'll it's either that or the shameless advertising...

[Image: 5p28t2.jpg]

LIKE THAT ONE! It's so blatantly obvious and it's pretty much not even just Madoka analysing it.

I mean I know it's a toy anime, but it didn't even try to make it less obvious in that scene.

But I digress.
Hmm yeah, they tried to make the Angle Compass look good and can actually really enhance performance in beyblade, Madoka's analyzing scenes pretty much advertises the carp parts of some beyblades.