Who Vs Who?

(Feb. 08, 2016  5:08 PM)Es Iratus Wrote: Hmm yeah, they tried to make the Angle Compass look good and can actually really enhance performance in beyblade, Madoka's analyzing scenes pretty much advertises the carp parts of some beyblades.

I swear her worst was in the episode where Team Excalibur ACTUALLY beat all three Gangan members and still had a decent spin rotation, it didn't even wobble.
Kyoya is way better than Damian, Kyoya drew against Gingka and Damian lost so Kyoya had to win.
(Feb. 16, 2016  4:13 PM)Swagman2106 Wrote: Kyoya is way better than Damian, Kyoya drew against Gingka and Damian lost so Kyoya had to win.

I know that, but Gingas win still seemed too lucky if you ask me.
True but Kyoya work so hard

guys who should win shuu or xcalibur
(Feb. 18, 2016  2:11 PM)Swagman2106 Wrote: True but Kyoya work so hard

Yeah yeah, because Kyoya worked so hard, they really wanted to make that moral the right one.
(Feb. 18, 2016  2:11 PM)Swagman2106 Wrote: True but Kyoya work so hard

Xcaliber imo as it destroyed Valkyrie. sprigen had hard time battling Valky so Xcaliber can easily burst sprigen

btw i think Storm Sprigen can Defert Xenon Xcaliber [if you ask me shu is better blader skill wise then keiser]
kyoya vs ray
Now I'm wondering who would win between the five BEGA Bladers vs the Legend Bladers of MFB? Not sure if I'll count Rago, unless I pair him up against Brooklyn. I'm presuming the five strongest Ryuga, Rago, Ginga, Kyoya and Chris(?) could beat BEGA.
if they did tell me the pairings plz

old gen vs mfb vs burst
(Apr. 04, 2016  3:04 PM)Swagman2106 Wrote: if they did tell me the pairings plz

old gen vs mfb vs burst

Daichi vs Yuki
Ming Ming vs Aguma
Mystel vs Titi
Max vs Dunamis
Ray vs King
Moses/Crusher vs Chris
Garland vs Kyoya
Kai vs Ryuga
Brooklyn vs Rago
Takao/Tyson vs Ginga

I guess?
(Apr. 04, 2016  3:25 PM)Swagman2106 Wrote: kai should vs kyoya

Ummm... That's what I put already.
no you said kai vs ryuga and garland vs kyoya
(Apr. 04, 2016  5:55 PM)Swagman2106 Wrote: no you said kai vs ryuga and garland vs kyoya

Oh yeah I probably read that wrong. Well I did it based on predicted strength order.
Brooklyn VS Chris.
Sorry for bumping this.But I just want to ask..

..Can I make a topic like this in the media forum buth with non-beyblade related chracters?
(May. 10, 2016  4:42 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Sorry for bumping this.But I just want to ask..

..Can I make a topic like this in the media forum buth with non-beyblade related chracters?
Yes, you can. As long as there's no topic that is almost the same as the one you are planning to make.
ryuga vs yuriy
ryuga vs kai w/ black dranzer
kyoya vs kai
kyoya vs takao
ray vs ryuga
ray vs ginga
I'd really die to see Ryuga vs Sakyo. Like I mean. they're the only ones who has left spin beyblades in their respective anime! (Excluding L/R Spinning beyblades like Gravity Destroyer and VariAres)

Not only that, but they're both awesome dragons! But, i didn't even get a glance at Sakyo's battles because i stopped watching Shogun Steel / Zero - G. Still, it's still pretty interesting to see both Left-spin main beyblades in both anime to fight to death. Plus. IIRC, Sakyo said Ryuga gave him his beyblade. Like how Ginga gave Zyro his beyblade right? so this can be an idolized battle!
(Aug. 10, 2010  7:45 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: tyson vs gingka(duh be an epic battle)
THIS WOULD BE AWESOME
Ik this is burst but I wanted to see Lui vs Phi
I think Gingka and Ryuga needed to have a rematch, with Gingka winning.
I didn't even know this was a thread. Alright, how about this match: Fubuki vs Evel. They're the two strongest defense types in Cho-Z aside from Phi and they're both a counter to one another. Evel only believes in science as a method of power vs Fubuki's hard work ethic.