Whats Your Carry case ???

I use a G-Pak video game carrying case lol. I use the Hasbro portable stadium to take it all to school though Tongue_out
i used to my old thunder rumbler stadium but at crimbo i got a beyblade potable arena carrycase and my assembly chamber
i use the hasbro portable stadium to carry my beys but my brothers use a shoe box, and i used to carry my stuff in a shoe box.
since i have two stadiums one is the vortex so i just carry stuff in my super fortex
Meh i dont have one since i dont have many beys so i just use a small bag i have at home. its got many pockets so you can store almost every thing
Tackle Box
I use a huge container, inside it is my beyblades, a fishing box, (holds spin tracks and tips that are not used) and a large gum container. (holds unused fusion wheels)Since my container is huge I carry the container with my Super Vortex Stadium.Joyful_2
a pokemon bag from my uncle in japan
I use my old YGO box with the 5 sections if anyone remembers those. I use the top left section for tracks, the top right section for Clear Wheels, the small left section for Facebolts, the large middle section for Metal Wheels, and the small right section for Tips. Then I have a Tool in each section, and when I'm not battling I disassemble my Grips and stick them into the sections with my launchers.
i use a clear shoe box
since i dont have that many blades
right now
I use an RBV3 Light. box.
waist pouch or pockets, trying to get personal boxes for me and my bros
(Aug. 06, 2010  6:39 AM)ScreamEagle Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2010  12:34 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote: Ziplock baggie!!

well the baggie bit the dust so im using my dsi bo.... uh i mean the bey-carrier: "Save the Enviroment" version.... its freaking amazingly epic, and has a drawing of a whale!

its practical, prortable, compactible, storeable, functional, flamable, and 100% recyclable.

so, yea thats my case and my stuff and my preschool level atistic skills. pretty incredible isn't itJoyful_3

Hey i used that idea! except i put my own drawings on it. it looks cool! anyway it fits like 8 beyblades including my grip.
I managed to turn my SonoKong starter box into my carry case. It fits 5 beys and a launcher. I have to keep the winder and my grip in my pocket though...
Guys can you post pictures this stuff sounds very interesting.........
i have a case that doesnt have removable walls, but has a removable section. It has a handle and is transparent. The ONLY downside is that i cant organize my parts in there, and it has an embarrassing teddybear sticker on it.
Ill post pics later.
(Aug. 03, 2010  2:24 AM)Minion Wrote: Currently my 20 or so bey fit perfectly in a small parts organizer I got at the dollar store, but I will have to upgrade to a larger one if I want to buy any more bey. This is the one I'm looking at:
[Image: 43253590.jpg]

http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/browse/6/...?locale=en
XD!
Try Asking the seller for the dimensions. If it can't fit hell, dont get it.. I saw it at my local japan home but i thought it was too small for metal wheels.

EDIT:
I've just finished combining cardboard from my Sonokong Grand Ketos box and made an organizer in my box. Ive seperated my beys into metal wheels, faces, tracks e.t.c..
Its SO NEAT!!!
I keep all my stuff in a lockbox that has two different combinations (one for each lock) that way bladers cant steal my beys and I keep my partner fireblaze in a bage like the kind they keep flip video camras in
still using a quick release case and my pockets in public
I just put them in whatever plastic bag i can find
i use a workmans toolbox.

top layer for clear wheels and metal wheels, lift that up and i use the under section for my competative beys and launchers.

use the storage compartments in the lids for holding tracks, bottoms and faces.

well organised, strong and sturdy, cheap.
Hi all

I made this today!
It holds 3 bey's a tool and 3 tips!
Theres only one problem......It cant hold a launcher.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58301903@N06/5353924802/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58301903@N06/5353310003/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58301903@N06/5353309113/

Bye
From StormPegy
Very nice Pegy. You can probably add more tips and tracks to it if you wanted. I need one of those!
I use the battle case, honestly. Even though it didn't have any storage compartments like I expected, it does have a handle so I can carry it.