Whats Your Carry case ???

I use one of the really old Beyblade V Force boxes, actually designed to carry beys & launchers, but I just carry my new bmf's separately. ( Ah gotz mah Storm Aquario100hfs & Dark Bullh145sd, any good combos? & what should I get?)
Use "Build me a Combo" thread
And the "Purchase Consulation" thread.
You'll get tonnes of help there Smile
I just chuck it all in a small flannel drawstring bag.
i never really GO anywhere with my beys,but i keep mine in a plastic bag in my room(i really need a new one...)
Right now I use my ptw stadium. But in my woodwork class at school I am making a case that will hold 40 beys, my launchers, grips, and ALL my beyblade items! It is going to have a pegasis face that I will cut out, and put on top. The top will slide out and it will be AMAZING. I will post pictures when it is complete.
I have a Plano Double-Sided tackle box that's translucent green. It's pretty sick, and can hold all my launchers. I just wonder what'll happen when I overload on beys...
i really need to get one, does anyone think a Bakugan carrying case would work?
I doubt a bakugan case would work i have seen them i think that the compartments are way too small to fit anything but faces, bottoms and some tracks. But that was just at a glance and they may have a different one.
my dad just gave m a cool tackle box, it ffits everything! i also tried the Bakugan case, it was too small, soooo, yeahh...
I use a big plastic bucket with a lid
I use a tackle box. And I make it all nice and organised (besides the bottom) 3 levels plus bottom. Top lv is for ripcords, online codes, tracks, tips, and tools (I have 12 tools). Middle is for CW. And last lv is for MW, and built Beys. Then the bottom if for launchers, plastic Beys, rule book, and tournament grid.
I use the USPS box a big order came in. And under my bed.
Drawstring hippie bag that my Dad gave me. I'ma upgrade to one of those small plastic tackle boxes once I clean and organize my fishing stuff.
I use a huge toolbox.
A basket. Stupid
Sorry about the horrible quality, my smallest (decent quality) file is 2.6GB. I don't know why it's so big, or maybe the limit is too small.

Anyway, on topic. I can barely fit all of my beyblades in. In some squares I have 4 and in some I have 1. I organise them like this:

Square 1 - Beyblades need for defense combos
Square 2 - Beyblades for attack combos
Square 3 - Beyblades for stamina combos
Square 4 - Beyblades that are rare
Square 5 - Light wheel beyblades
Square 5 - Beyblades that are from normal random boosters
Square 6- Beyblades that have not so good parts
Square 7 - Beyblades that I have no use for

Then along the bottom 2 TT light launchers, 2 Hasbro light launchers and 1 Beylauncher - L
I have 3 tools and I have all of the stickers, codes and beypoint cards tied up together.

I keep spare tools and launchers in the box that the beyblade comes in.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

I just use a small bag that i put around my shoulder
it's cool how i dont need to take it off when i need 2 get my beys out
but basic.
Gravity Perseus' massive box /:

But thats not merely enough for my collection, I'm still waiting on a fishing box Pinching_eyes

Do you guys know where I can get one?!

Dimsum2u? LOL
I display my collection. The only ones i store are in a glass display case because they are valuble and wont be used. (like couter leone.) When i bring them out though, I use one of those tournament bags that I bought on ebay. Im sure youve heard of them, the bags with the green pegasis ensignia on it.
guys i use some old naruto tin box i have about 3 all of them are but i need a new one, this isnt my actual one the real has like beyblade stuff stuck on it, yeah im artistic-)
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=702&d=1219453248]
i just use a plastic carry case....when it breaks....im usin a celebrations tin...LOL Smile