Whats Your Carry case ???

(Dec. 29, 2010  8:30 PM)ControL_ Wrote: Just picked one up from Homebase today :
[Image: 265481HBO111111M.jpg]
Nicely has removable walls for different sizes, like launcher Grip.

Looks smexy. Now I want one.
----------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Now I can carry two Beys easily in a little silky Skull Candy bag. I just put it on a caribbeaner and put it on ma belt loop. Then for my launcher and grip I put it in a little pocket on the left side of my chest.
I use an old Tacklebox (Never been used) with removable walls and such. Although, my Tacklebox ran out of space so I'm also using my old Beyblade GRevolution Carrying Case.
Yay i just used my nintendo dsi box! it fits my grip, 12 beyblades, and a 2 inch plastic bagg that holds a metal face, cyber pegasis energy ring, 100 spin track and hole flat. i dont have a picture at the moment. I also vandalised it with sharpie, i wrote beyblade, and let it rip so it looks gangster.
I use a Plano brand tacklbox it is five layer 4 removable one built in. I use the bottom two layers for facebolts energy rings spin tracks and performance tips. The ones above those two i took out and now that place holds my two launcher grips two L-Drago launchers three regular launchers and my beylauncher. In the top one is my ripcords metal wheels tournament grids rulebook collector cards and my special beys so yeah thats my carrying case.
Im also going to decorate it with beyblade stuff.
lunchbag lol it is really good for it
I carry mine in one of those blue bey vaults that can fit some 10 beys. I put that in my Super Vortex Stadium along with all my rippers and accessories in a (small) black sports bag.
I use a quick deploy case and hold the launcher and grip in my pocket. Cord in launcher and launcher clipped to grip and spare tips in the grip.
(Dec. 30, 2010  1:56 AM)darkwolf1 Wrote: I use a quick deploy case and hold the launcher and grip in my pocket. Cord in launcher and launcher clipped to grip and spare tips in the grip.

Do you go out in public looking for a battle?
actually yes i do. I keep a ultimate stadium in my book bag for school!
(Dec. 30, 2010  2:35 AM)darkwolf1 Wrote: actually yes i do. I keep a ultimate stadium in my book bag for school!

But isn't the RDC big? Or is it covered by your shirt or coat/sweatshirt? And how would you find someone to battle?
Well I cary my beys on my thunder whip stadium
USPS Box for my beys, ZIPLOCK FOR EVERYTHING ELSE XD
(Dec. 30, 2010  2:47 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: USPS Box for my beys, ZIPLOCK FOR EVERYTHING ELSE XD

WHOOT! nothing better then a box and a bag.
people c my beys and say" let's battle sometime" I say "how bout now" and pull the stadium out of my bag.
I have a phanie pack for spare parts and a hubbabubba bubble tape case for my bey.
i use the actual carrying case/stadium. the stadium is carp though. the plastic is to thick.
Right now I'm carrying my beys and launchers in a Beatles lunch box(embaress), but I want to get a tackle box.
I use the Beybag that I got for Christmas
i have this sort of beyblade lunch box, it's from the old series. It has a Dragoon on it. It's kind of small imo. i can't fit all my beyblade equipment but i can fit all of my beys in there with a couple of ripcords and launchers.
(Jan. 03, 2011  2:08 AM)DayDreamX Wrote: i have this sort of beyblade lunch box, it's from the old series. It has a Dragoon on it. It's kind of small imo. i can't fit all my beyblade equipment but i can fit all of my beys in there with a couple of ripcords and launchers.

Mind posting pics? I would be interested in seeing what the lunch box looks like.

Ps... I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!!!
I carry my beyblades anime style!!!!! the ripcord and laucher stuck in my pant's belt loop and a Cybershot camera pouch to keep my Beyblade in it.... I can take just one at a time. Others remain in a well organized drawer at home.........
I do that basically but using the quick deploy and yes I carry enough beyblade gear for a battle at any given time.
Yay, I got a toolbox! Its awesome, but Im afraid I dont have many accessories, only beys and a Bekauncher LR...