Whats Your Carry case ???

(Jan. 14, 2011  6:37 AM)Nano Wrote: Very nice Pegy. You can probably add more tips and tracks to it if you wanted. I need one of those!

Yea i Probably Could.
I only have the three bey's so i can't really test how many tracks or tips it can hold.

Bye
from StormPegy
i use beycarrier hard type
I usually put it in my mobile 3-droor tower.

I put all my beyblades in the top droor.
When I go out, i put it in my mobile stadium case. Sometimes I use a random case, bcause I can put locks on it, since I am always secure
(Jan. 13, 2011  11:00 PM)phoenix14 Wrote: I keep all my stuff in a lockbox that has two different combinations (one for each lock) that way bladers cant steal my beys and I keep my partner fireblaze in a bage like the kind they keep flip video camras in

That made me laugh. Seriously though? Ahah, your partner, NOW THAT'S A TRUE BLADER!
I have a sort of Rectangular box with two slide out draws One with my beys, tools, accessories etc and the other with my launchers and stuff. its getting too small though.
[Image: 20110119233328643.jpg]

Top is a jawbone bluetooth headset case, lower left is ipod nano 5th gen, middle is nano 6th gen, right is ipod shuffle 3rd gen.
I use the Beycarrier hard type.
i use a nuts and bolts case my dad got me it cause is a handy man and he wants me to be one
I use a hotwheels case that hold 48 beys! Grin
(Jan. 22, 2011  1:39 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: For some reason they are HUGE. Dont click if you don't want huge image. i have no idea why it went so big DJ - Shock!

Does that help?

I really want to see but my Wii won't let me! Unhappy
That looks amazing O.o great work I know someone who has a giant box in there backpack because they cant have them in school and when he walks you hear him shake lol
That Beyblade Chamber holds all my beys for now I recomend it for people with 12 or less beys
Actully,click the zoom level to 50% and the pictures look fine for SSJfisherman. That Pegasis Face is really nice on the case.
(Jan. 22, 2011  1:39 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: For some reason they are HUGE. Dont click if you don't want huge image. i have no idea why it went so big DJ - Shock!

nice case can u make turtiol on how to make it please and for my case i just use my string bag.
Oh jeez no, that tutorial could get extremely complicated. That project was actually a ton of work
I use a Reebok shoe box, Just throw everything in there. Smile
(Jan. 22, 2011  6:16 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Oh jeez no, that tutorial could get extremely complicated. That project was actually a ton of work

If you do it should deserve its own thread.

And can you upload it on something else? My Wii is being a meany pooppoo head!
No, I'm on an iPad right now, the pics are on my computer. Just go on a computer Wink
(Jan. 22, 2011  6:55 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: No, I'm on an iPad right now, the pics are on my computer. Just go on a computer Wink

Yeah when I win the lottery and buy one! Seriously, I will win it some day!
Mine is A comcast cable box surprisingly It Works I Will post Pictures Tommorow.
I use a variety of boxes. i have a three layer clear box that has a six piece organizer on the bottom third layer. it has a green top and handle. i use it to hold launchers and when i go to tournaments. next i have three single layer tackle boxes that have walls that can be removed. i put all my beyblades in the first box including some extra parts and a mini beyblade key-chain that i wish i didn't waste my money on. in the second box i have my launcher grip, grip rubber, bey-pointer, bey-launchers, and my tools. the third one is empty but soon will hold beyblades as my collection is growing dramatically fast. the last box is a reusable shoebox type case that i put my ripcords and instructions in. my collection is very versatile so it fits easily into these boxes. if u wanna see them i could post a video for ya guys too see!!???
I use a make up box that I've had since i was a little girl. Its too small for my make up case now but it is perfect for bey and has room in the bottom for launchers. And a rolling suitcase for the stadiums and stuff like that