Whats Your Carry case ???

i usually use a medium sized tool box
i have 5 things

2 clear big plastic boxes for defense and balance

small blue box for attack

a tube for my stamina

and a Qtip box for my tools and stamina launchers
Hmmm, I have two cases. I ran out of room in the first one...

I use a clear tackle box. It stores quite a few beys, launchers, and a grip. And I also use my old GRevolution case. Which also holds Beys, Launchers, Grips, Etc. But it holds much more. Joyful_3
@ Twin from across the nation
Mind posting pics? I would like to see them.
from now on,bey-heart I am going to call you green and nano blue :V
but I use this case that was originally used to hold games and gambit advanced so I put my beys in their then it has this thing where you can pull it down and has two lychee,I put my launchers in one pouch then tools in the other.(it also has sorta of dividers so I can keep my parts separate )
(Feb. 08, 2011  1:37 AM)Nano Wrote: @ Twin from across the nation
Mind posting pics? I would like to see them.
It's nothing much. But sure!

@Gloomy - lol. Green and Blue. Mine as well go with "Thing 1 and Thing 2"
I use a clear tackle box from walmart. Only about 6$ with tax usd. It holds a pretty decent amount. I'll have to grab a second one later on.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h34/Ry...yblade.jpg
i keep all my beyblades in a mini backpack that has wlees that looks like a forg for now anyway it gettin full i have 9 with lanchers anhe tools and the string shooter in it that and i keep the cards a but them in the frunt pouch with a gingka poster in it too a so itfo i think but i think i need a biger thingy soon it's getting full and heavy and right next to is my stadeum tought i take leone almost every were i go he went to shcool with me before he brings me good luck but i have took all my bey's to school before my friend wanted to se them
Me? Oh, well, give me a launcher and bey, and I keep my launcher in hand and my bey in pocket.
I use a beyblade container things you can buy at Target and Walmart.Cute
I have no idea what this case was built for. I just found it in the hall closet and it worked good.

http://img227.imageshack.us/i/02071121071.jpg/
I use my black pouch.
I've been using a Are You Smarter Then a 5th Grader box. it's like one of those metal lunch boxes. I only use it because I take my parts to school.
(Feb. 11, 2011  2:46 AM)Nano Wrote: I've been using a Are You Smarter Then a 5th Grader box. it's like one of those metal lunch boxes. I only use it because I take my parts to school.
Lol. That's like how I keep my old Plastic Generation launchers and winders in an old Coka-Cola Tin.
(Feb. 01, 2011  7:25 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Same here, a shoe box.

operation x
my carrying case is an tissue box, bt i have to get another one every month.
Well its this DS case that i got with pokemon mystery dungeon Blue rescue team. There is a section that is perfect for carrying launchers and winders all organized an a section for putting beys all organized.
(PIC COMING SOON)
For taking Beyblades to school I use a pencil bag. I just put that in my binder. Plus it looks natural.
i use my pocket, who cares if someone sees something poking out, plus you could always take it apart.
I use a plastic shoe box from IKEA (a Swedish furniture store).
(Mar. 06, 2011  12:40 AM)Nano Wrote: For taking Beyblades to school I use a pencil bag. I just put that in my binder. Plus it looks natural.

So do I. Except I put a carabiner on it.
I use this toolbox:

It fits all my MFB collection and my launchers.
tiny cloth pouch with two pouches (one for beys and parts one for launchers) that goes around my neck. it's convenient but i can't fit a grip in very well.
(Feb. 11, 2011  2:39 AM)Byser Wrote: I have no idea what this case was built for. I just found it in the hall closet and it worked good.

http://img227.imageshack.us/i/02071121071.jpg/

lol

This is a storage case for old projector slides. It does make a pretty good bey case though!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/35870772/ind...orage-case
I used to use the top of those electronics tool boxes, with all the little different areas to put things like capacitors and resistors. But my collection got too big, so I went back to my old mini toolbox. I took some styrofoam and made my own little compartments! On the bottom level (styrofoam seperated) holds my clear wheels, tracks, faces, and tips. The next level (made of a Nerf Bandolier Kit box and a shoebox) holds all my metal wheels. On the top level (came with the box) sits my launchers, winders, grips and such.
Meh, just won a Beycarrier Hard Type Grin. So, now i'm using Beycarrier Hard type lol. It doesn't fit my Metal assist, nor my extra beylauncher-L. It doesn't have that much space for 9 beys too... I'm sad Unhappy