Whats Your Carry case ???

i use a backpack i feel weird now o_0
Well, I just changed my carry case. It is now a small 'Bugs Bunny' pouch which holds five beys, and a Cadbury Gems Surprise ball(Indians might know it, I don't know if its sold in other countries) for my most favourite bey.
My Carry-case is pretty big i got it off eBay for 20$
IMAGE:
[Image: Carringcase.jpg]
Works good sorry i did not take a real picture with my Beys, Thats my carrying case.
Wow O most FORGOT it can hold 27 beys 3 Grip launchers & Some extra stuff.
I like others use a bait box for fishing. I used to use small shoulder bags. Once my dad gets his new credit card im going to get the hard type box to carry beyblades.

EDIT: Like the one in the post right above this. ^^^^^^^^^

EDIT 2: I won't use it anymore since the hard type box only holds 27 beys and I already have 29 ATM so yeah.
i use a toolbox! and i carry it to the malls when i go for Beybattling
From what I see here, you guys probably should check out the Walmart fishing section. They have a ton of Plano brand cases for under 10.00 that look like they would fit your BeyBlades perfectly. In them are sections you can pull out the dividers and make larger for your launchers. There's even one case there that has two sections and they snap together so you can choose to take one case, or both to events.

I got two tonight for my kid and are going to break out my vinyl cutter this weekend to cut out some logos to decorate the case with. I'll post pictures once I'm done.
Here is the case. You can buy an additional case and they hook together on the back to make one carry case.

[Image: IMG_1801.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1800.jpg]

I'll post another photo once I've cut the stickers for it on my vinyl cutter this weekend...
Downstairs Under my Bed I have this Plastic Tub. That is where I keep all my Unused Ripcord Launchers, Stickers, Boxes etc etc. Stuff I dont use but Want to keep.

Then in a Suitcase UpStairs underneath my Parents Bed I have a Sliding Tray which I keep all My 52 Beys in.

I have another for my 3 Grips Metal Assist Grip support BeyLauncher L. Then in a Metal Tin I keep my Millions of Tools in.

I have a Box which I keep all my Launchers that I still use E.G Secondary Beylauncher L, 2 TT Light Launcher, 4 BeyLaunchers. etc etc.

Ripcords in a Incence Box!

Spare Parts in a little Tiny Box thing.

Im looking for a Better something for my Blades though.

Im getting a Beycarrier Hard Type from Dimsum for Tourneys.
I use a coffin case that i was gonna use back when i wanted to play the guitar.
A lot of those are good suggestions. I'm thinking of using a shoe box I have that's not being used for anything but storing my figures used for my last comic. But I'm very OCD about my parts, so the bait/tackle box ideas are very tempting...
I use a trailmaker backpack. Lots of pockets to keep gear and beys. Very useful.
I'm trying to make somthing my self that'll attach on to my belt, for my launcher, to let others know im a blader....
theres this little metal breifcase made by nintendo thats supposed to holy 40 gameboy cartriges and 2 gameboys.... perfect for the stuff i have now
i use a tackle box but need a new one
just a small box
blad3r X theres actually a beyblade brand carabiner clip i bought from the shops!
[Image: 51O%2Bx1BgvpL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]
Is that cool or what. it only cost me five dollars!
I use a beycarrier hard type.
(May. 18, 2011  7:15 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: blad3r X theres actually a beyblade brand carabiner clip i bought from the shops!
[Image: 51O%2Bx1BgvpL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]
Is that cool or what. it only cost me five dollars!

wait, you can remove the bey on that torch? I thought it was just a torch with some plastic bey stuck on. my brother made this little folder for his ds and mp5 player (looks like an i pod) and when he ran out of use for it, he just stuck his beyblade parts in it. it fit well.
Thinking about customizing the case a bit....what should i do for my coffin case?
Before it was a shoe box but now it's a beauty box that my mom never used without the beauty stuff in it:
[Image: snapshot.jpg]
[Image: snapshot-1.jpg]
[Image: snapshot-2.jpg]
You guys might feel a bit a shame of your case after seeing mine hahahaha jk.

Any who I went to Ross the other day and saw this case and notice it was perfect for my carry case since I used to put them in a channel perfume set box. So there was some parts missing and it used to cost $9.99 and got it for $7. So when I got home I notice it looked like my iron man figure case from Iron man 2 so I went down to home depot and bought some plastic primer and the paint... it used to be white and the handle and clips to open the case open were pink... It was meant for scrapbooking I think. So I for the past few days I was working on it and then at work I saw this material that felt like a sponge and thought of gluing it to the plastic so the beyblades won’t get scratch and so the wont make too much noise... I still have to do some detail on the covers but so far sooo coooolll hahahaha

2 days ago I went to Michaels and saw the same box for $29.99 so if you use the 40% discount coupon they have every time on one item you can get the case for like $20. so here you go enjoy the pictures.

[Image: case1.jpg]
[Image: case2.jpg]
[Image: case3.jpg]
[Image: case4.jpg]
[Image: case5.jpg]
[Image: case6.jpg]
now that is nice
Jelous of your limited beys, and the gold l Drago as I need another
thanks guys...

(May. 24, 2011  11:39 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: Jelous of your limited beys, and the gold l Drago as I need another

hahahaha that is not the gold version L drago i spray painted it with the testors spray paint and i battle him all the time and the paint is really hard to come off... if i spray paing any wheels i will only use testors spray paint...