Whats Your Carry case ???

I store my Beystuff in a nice Plano tackle box, my dad gave it to me, he has plenty, with the deviders so you can fit all sorts of stuff in it.
Itachi
I am so carping jelly.
Here's mine atm.
Outside-
Inside with some beys and stuff-
I built it myself in Ag, and I'm finishing my new one tomorrow, because this one is off a little bit. Grin
(May. 24, 2011  11:59 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Itachi
I am so carping jelly.
Here's mine atm.
Outside-
Inside with some beys and stuff-
I built it myself in Ag, and I'm finishing my new one tomorrow, because this one is off a little bit. Grin

Thank you all.

If i get to find some time i might make an extra one and sale it if any one is interested. PM if anyone is interested on buying one still dont know how much i will sale one but $20 to $25 is the original cost of the case and painting it and putting the foam inside really takes me time i have a regular job so I only have time to work on it in the afternoons it takes an afternoon for the primer, 2nd day for the silver and then the 3rd day the red. then another day to put it back together mean while the paint is drying i work on the foam... So i might sale 1 or 2 for like $60 or so depending if i can get the cases at $20... Let me know if anyone is interested.
If I had the money I'd buy one.
But atm, I'm selling some beys for some money for a TT Atk :\ I'd love to have one like yours lol. I gots a wooden box XD
I got a Steel breifcase that can fit 6 yugioh tins(BIG ones)
So i put in a dsi case, filled it with shredded paper,
painted the box black(EPIC) and put a grip and 3 beys.
Also has a tin that has an L ripcord launcher, and and extra parts.
Bringin this to the Battle Series!!

SORRY no pic...
I use the 3 deck set from Takara Tomy. I also have a professional organiser that has removable sides so I can fit beys and launchers in. I put all of that in my backpack so people on the bus won't see my personal business when I'm going to a tournament! Smile

I'll post a picture up soon.
(May. 25, 2011  5:28 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: If I had the money I'd buy one.
But atm, I'm selling some beys for some money for a TT Atk :\ I'd love to have one like yours lol. I gots a wooden box XD

I know this is an old post, but it made me remember that I posted my box. (and I forgot that I posted it)

Wuuddin boxis r kool
I edited a metal travel case I had with some foam, and now it perfectly fits my launcher and my two grand ketos's, no pics.
I actually now, use a Hasbro Super Vortex Stadium..

I'm gonna get a tackle box like KamiKaaziBlader said to..
I upgrades from a small pouch, to a big and old PKMN Mystery Dungeon DS case, to my LAPTOP BAG. Realized how useful and organized it is to carry beys.
I will post mine soon it is a huge tackle box
I use 2 large Construction bolt/nut set boxes with dividers for my beys, it holds around 80-95 beys, depending on height. than i have 2 pencil boxes, 1 for customs, and 1 for my regular beys i use for recreation.
For my plastics I just store them in a tool box where you open it and you can move it like a staircase (you know what I mean). It holds all my un-customised plastics, launchers (only got 2 of them now) and winders in the bottom (its big enough to put them in) and all my other parts on one of the pockets in the steps.

I don't have a carrying case for my MFBs though...I just put them in my Takara L-Drago Box and/or in one plastic bag. I put my launchers and winders in a separate plastic bag.
Just stopped using a tricked out egg carton and now I use one of those hot wheels cases, it works preety good it holds two in each slot its just realy big and bulky and it would look realy weird to be carying around at a tournament.
I use a Field and Stream tackle box. I got it at carp's Sporting Goods. Before that, I used a tin box for Pokemon Cards.
EDIT: The word carp is actually the word Kicd backwards Tongue_out
I will put some in a portable beystadium case thing when I get it, but for now I got this clothes box thing, its not to bad though xD
[Image: mailgooglecom.jpg]

BlackStorm Bey Case

Hasbro 9 bey case

TT Bey Carrier

Various Tackle sorters
BULL carp MAN< THATS A LOT! nice carry case thou
I now use a black and brown leather shoulderbag which has my grip+string launcher, Rip gauge for left spins(L-Drago) and a box (thats the metal masters that holds ripcord, and stickers) with 3 beys in it, and a pocket for 5 bucks entry fee for a tournament. For some reason, my computer doesnt let me put pics up. Its perfect, lightweight bag and just the right size.
I use either a shoe box, or more recently, my pocketsStupid. Not the best carrying "case", but hey, it works good enough for meXD
(Nov. 05, 2011  11:43 PM)fr13dr1c3 Wrote: is tht a fake vari ares?

No, otherwise it would look like total carpage.
I use the BB-52 Beycarrier Hard Type. I sometimes use my Karabiner Grip.
I ues The Beyblade Mobile Stadium and BeyLocker to store my beyblades