Whats Your Carry case ???

Nice winger attacker and a dragoon s attack ring!!!Joyful_2
My new carry case is a DSI case(Flat Black) with my username and WBO website in silver. i also use a seperate iphone 4 case for extra parts and beys.
i just use a plastic case
I use a 3-tray tackle box. I'm trying to find something bigger. Since I have 80-something beyblades, I'm running outta room...
I'm planning on building my own case but for now,I just carry my beys in my pockets and hold the launcher grip in my hand Unhappy
My carrying case, or cases, are three tool boxes that can connect for easy carrying. I store some beys and parts in two other tool boxes that are sadly, not compatible with connecting, and I use a beylocker I bought for white cetus to store beys I have used recently, which are usually more fun to use than competitive. The reason I use all these containers is the fact that I can't find a decently large tacklebox that can fit most of my beys and parts.

I certainly don't plan on bringing all of my beys to Canada for Beyblade Crusade, as lugging all these boxes would be extremely tedious, but I will be able to bring the connected boxes.
My Case is the tamiya tool box and a sewing box works great
Made this thing in Woodwork today. But of course, it's not my ACTUAL carry case. Tongue_out. Just a lil something. But it DOES hold Beys. lololol. Thoughts? I know, it looks too simple. What do you expect in 2-5 minutes? Hahaaaa~

(May. 11, 2012  4:46 AM)Tris Wrote: Made this thing in Woodwork today. But of course, it's not my ACTUAL carry case. Tongue_out. Just a lil something. But it DOES hold Beys. lololol. Thoughts? I know, it looks too simple. What do you expect in 2-5 minutes? Hahaaaa~

That is really cool

This is my carry case.

[Image: poopyface.jpg?t=1335406192]
i use a tool box
i use a case i made thats i am able to put on my belt
I use a flat shaped tackle box with beyblade stickers that I obtained at the Hasbro Toys 'r' us tournament. Smile P.S. I like JohnFencing's case idea. Smile
I use a large beader's box its has little separating sections and stuff I got it at Walmart for 6 Dollars
Don't make one-word posts. It gets you warned.
(Sep. 21, 2010  2:46 PM)s200401150 Wrote: I use this for rare beys

What is that? I must have!
I personally use a tacklebox, large enough to fit all my necessary parts and such. Also, tri, number 1 IN blader? That is a fallacy my friend. Jk man
I need a real carry case. All I use right now are random bags I've found around the house that I can store them all in. When I'm not taking my Beyblades out, I have them in a cardboard box under my bed.
Try Walmart. Go to the fishing/hunting area and near the tackleboxes are cool clear cases that can divide, or heck, just get a hug tacklebox, haha.

Anyways, now I use two tackleboxes, and a clear case with dividers now.
Yeah, seems like that's what everyone has & it works pretty well. I'll have to see if I have any around the house...
Just found a clear tackle box around my house with dividers. Working surprisingly well for holding everything so far & I can arrange parts by type, which is pretty nice Smile
I have a clear tackle box with dividers from walmart. If anyone is looking for a place to put their beys I would look at a tackle box.
I've got a small toolbox, but I'm quickly outgrowing it. I need to rummage around the house and see what else I've got banging around.