Whats Your Carry case ???

I use a beyblade carrying case(red) for my plastics, I put like a bajillion stickers on it and for mfb I use an old 3-layer tackle box. And another clear green tackle box to hold alll my spare parts.

Just noticed I have the same tackle box as tri...
I use a old make up box i got when i first started, it holds about 70 or so beys and is just now starting to get out of room in the top of it!
I use a bag.
Zip-lock FTW babyyy.
I have a new case. I like it a lot better than my tackle box I posted above!

I use that case, too!
I would really love to get a tool chest one day for all of my other parts.
Gosh that would be awesome.

I have already mentioned my case, but for all of my spare parts, extra parts, tools, launchers, rip cords, etc., I have kept in a set of plastic drawers. Kind of like a dresser, but a lot smaller and plastic lol.
i use a large clear tackle box with changeable dividers pretty much fits every thing
I use a pouch or small backpack. depends on what I'm gonna do but yeah, mostly is in a old beystadium
I used to use a shoebox. xD But I just bought some sort of toolbox lookin' thingy at the thrift store yesterday for a dollar ninety-nine. It's pretty decent. I just need to rinse it down before using it, haha. In time, I'll probably get individual containers (or pouches) small enough to store in there. It looks neat and official or something.. like.. all serious-business-y. I like it. >XD
I use what I think used to be a Hot Wheels case? Anyway, it has no logo, it's double-sided, and can hold 100+ beys. But when I'm not taking my beys anywhere, they're usually in my closet.
Mine is just a simple Arts & Crafts box from Jo-Ann Fabrics. I found it sitting in the garage a while ago, and have used it since. I'm running out of space, and might get more boxes if I have the money. I might even switch it from separate parts to separate stock beys. It's a pretty good box if anyone's collection is getting too big for their current box.

I use my pocket or my thunder whip stadium.
I use a Dollarama black case and 2 Beylockers (1 red and 1 blue)
Here comes ghetto for beybladers... Shoebox. LOL Only temporary! I'm looking for a small tool box at the moment in my garage lol i feel like a loser for not having a bey case..
I got one Beylocker for competitive beys, and a dollar tree case for extra stuff, and it has stencils all over. So it's a smelly case.
(Sep. 05, 2013  6:59 AM)Konaa Bureizu Wrote: Here comes ghetto for beybladers... Shoebox. LOL Only temporary! I'm looking for a small tool box at the moment in my garage lol i feel like a loser for not having a bey case..

Now i got a cool little tackle-box with storage like kenny's from original season. Joyful_3
I use a two tray tacklebox now.
I have a little holder strapped to my jacket, like Tyson in the anime. I keep one HMS bey in there and an mfb. My launchers go in another holder on thee other arm. The ripcords cqn be curved to fit into the holders.
My carry case is an old power ranger bag I've had since I was little and for my dragon blades collection it is a metal fury carry case
I finally organized my case in a way that I like!

Top row starting from the left: Metal Wheels, Chrome Wheels, and large spin tracks.
2nd row from the top starting from the left: Plastics launchers, Clear Wheels, Attack type tracks, and lastly stamina tracks.
3rd row from the top starting from the left: Faces, stamina bottoms, rubber attack bottoms, defense bottoms, stalling bottoms, and then tools.
Bottom row starting from the left: Plastics, and then ripcords and a Beylauncher R.

I don't know why I put my grip at the bottom Tongue_out.
I use my Beylocker for my prize beys like Thief Phonic, My all black Dark Night Horuseus, Big Bang Pegasus, Hades Kerbecs, Aries 145 D (it is one of the ones with no energy wheel or "Hybrid"), and some other good beys i have( and no i dont keep my sucky hyperblade Nemesis there) I dont have a case other than that really. Sometimes i use a stadium from hasbro. My brothers (llittle one Phantom 2, Big bro baseball guy) keep them in well no where. Phantom onyl has 20 so he just keeps them on his bedside table. baseball guy does the same but he has 30. Also they both have one rapidity bey because we got ripped off(well they did i got a real thief phonic e230 gcf) so they really have 19 and 29 but who cares. We normally just keep them in our battle zone.
i wanted to get a legit beylocker, but when i saw how tiny and how limited the space was and how it was nearly $20 bucks at walmart i said muff that poo

the kids started out using a clear blue cra-z-art pencil box, but then i switched them out to a cheapy blue tackle box with a single white shelf i found along a river. theyre currently using that successfully

ive been keeping all my beys and a couple extra launchers and cords in a sort of tupperware/sterilite tote that has 2 folding lid lockers and a crappy little handle. i had one of those clamshell craft/tackle boxes, but its too small to hold all my stuff so i havent used it

reading through a couple pages of this thread i just remembered that i have one of these coffin boxes at my parents house with some old psp accessories in it. i wanna get it next time i visit to dump my bey craps into it
[Image: Coffin-Purse_3179-l.jpg?v=3179]

i think the organization is really cool and id really like to have my bey stuff set up like that ....but i just dont care. i just keep it dumped all together. seems like too much to keep up with keeping everything sorted in seperated designated sections even though it looks nice everytime youre done with a part having to stick it back in the same place rather than just tossing everything in the same place
It took forever, but I got my bey case arranged to my liking! Even more than my above post.

On the top row, that is all my competitive metal wheels, 4D metal wheels, and chrome wheels for limited and standard. On the second row are clear wheels and crystal wheels, a special section hair for my awesome Fox Clear Wheel, and a section for all four of my Gravity Perseus for some reason. On the third row is big disc tracks, tracks and 4D bottoms, and bottoms. On the bottom row is tools, faces, and a beylauncher.
(Mar. 05, 2014  2:46 AM)PRO SEAGULL Wrote: It took forever, but I got my bey case arranged to my liking! Even more than my above post.

On the top row, that is all my competitive metal wheels, 4D metal wheels, and chrome wheels for limited and standard. On the second row are clear wheels and crystal wheels, a special section hair for my awesome Fox Clear Wheel, and a section for all four of my Gravity Perseus for some reason. On the third row is big disc tracks, tracks and 4D bottoms, and bottoms. On the bottom row is tools, faces, and a beylauncher.
Wow Loved your case Everything in there is properly managed/kept Eee
I use a medium sized clear blue case with different sized separators inside, I stylized the top of the case by doing some custom designs with black electrical tape, and in several spots I have stickers placed around that came from my two plastic gen launcher grips. Inside I keep metal wheels in one spot, launchers in several areas, tips/spin tracks/bolts in one space, ripcords in the longest spot, clear wheels/PC frames in one spot, and tools/Engine Gear winders in another space. The case has a carrying handle as well so I can take it to tournaments and wherever.