Whats Your Carry case ???

(May. 24, 2011  11:15 PM)itachi1 Wrote: His sentences + Pic of case

That... looks something like what I have (not the inside or colour scheme), but the shape looks just like my case (however, it's incomplete...).
Sorry about the poor quality, please ignore the date, my camera's time settings are WAY off... and I couldn't get a shot of the case's outside cause my camera's battery died, and I cant find new ones. I'll post a outside shot of the case when I get new batteries (or a better camera).
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/189/phot0112j.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/833/phot0111.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/511/phot0110.jpg/
I use the Hasbro Beycarrier thingy. It is kind of small, but pretty good.
I'm stuck using a toolbox that came with a toy I had when I was younger.
(Nov. 05, 2011  9:11 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: So, whadya guys think?
That is a really good collection
My faves-
Screw Lyra
Scythe Kronos
Vari Aries
Flame Byxis
Death Quetzalcoatl
Big Bang Pegasus
I use the beyblade hard type carry case from japan. The brand is takara tomy. Also from japan.
I carry my beys in my sisters playdough case lol
My carrying case - plastics only - had this case since I first started collecting Beyblades. I have another case the same kind but its being used for something else - I don't know what XD

Don't have one for my HWS, they're carried in a plain plastic bag and wrapped in resealable bags XD
I use my Hasbro Beystadium.
Or plastic bags. I used to keep them on a shelf in my room...
~X~
I throw my beys in a shoe box or just put the in my hasbro arena :p
(Nov. 05, 2011  9:11 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: [Image: r9rdk5.jpg]

So, whadya guys think?

awesome case dude
(Nov. 05, 2011  9:11 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: [Image: r9rdk5.jpg]

So, whadya guys think?

Dude awesome!!!!!I envy u
Thanks guys, really appreciate it! Got it at Walmart for, say 3-4 bucks? Really cheap. Now I have to get a proffesional one Tongue_out
(Nov. 12, 2011  3:35 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote: My carrying case - plastics only - had this case since I first started collecting Beyblades. I have another case the same kind but its being used for something else - I don't know what XD

Don't have one for my HWS, they're carried in a plain plastic bag and wrapped in resealable bags XD

why are you keeping the broken weight disk??? XD XD XD..nice box..i have quite similar box to keep my MFB..
I have my beys in a wooden box which has compartments which I sort out different parts into and the a section underneath the compartments which I put in assembled beys. I then have the wooden box in a shoe box and in the shoe box I have my launcher, grip, tools and stickers lol.
For now I tote them in a SkullCandy bag (all silky and whatnot with a drawstring, that i pull then hang from my belt.) but I have a Bey-Carrier belt coming in the mail, with pockets for launchers and beys and everything.
Bey Locker all day, every day. Lets Go!!!XD And im gonna buy another quick deploy case. *My other one broke after I tried to take it apart and spray paint it.*
My Dragons Den Stadium is my carry case. It holds my Beys pretty well and since most of mine are spare parts(Crying) I simply take them out in handfuls or pour them out lightly.
My beys are aligned very neatly in a tackle box I have.

On the bottom are all my metal wheels. On the top part that can be pushed back are faces, CW's, and Tracks, arranged nicely.
On the first of five small slits are Faces, on the second bottoms, on the third are the less than 145 height tracks.
on the fourth, more than 145 height tracks, on the final one, the tracks that are either eternal, rubber, or can be taken apart.The part under all that, that is very long is for CW'S.

I use the official portable stadium, it closes up like a suitcase and carries quite a few beys + parts. Everything else is in my home stadium.
bought a toolbox like plastic box. keeps all my launchers together also i have manuals kept since i keep forgetting what parts are what >.>
I have a bag that can hold a BB-10, a String Launcher with a grip, a LL2, and 4-5 Beyblades. It's pretty nifty.
i use a tackle box lol, but even with that i cant fit all my spare metal wheels
I use 2 carry cases you liek?
Your image link does not appear to work - likely because you're not posting it from a hosting site. Use Imageshack or Photobucket...
thanks, I fixed it.