Whats Your Carry case ???

(Jan. 22, 2011  1:39 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: For some reason they are HUGE. Dont click if you don't want huge image. i have no idea why it went so big DJ - Shock!

Wow, thats really impressive. The Pegasis face has such great detail in it!
You guys may find this hard to believe but even with all my purchases, I only use a super vortex stadium to hold all my stuff lololol. Well the beys atleast
i use a naruto trading card tin
My Dad's old tool box, but I only have 2 BB at the moment so It really doesn't matter for me atm Tongue_out
I Use Some Black Tool-Box That I Got From Belguim In Fact I Have Two One For Keeping Alot Of Amount Of Beys And Another For Launchers, Launcher Grips Etc. The Shops Called Brico!
tool box & waist pouch
Cuban Cigar Case.
i use an old and small pencil case
If I'm home, I put my Beyblade on my Stadium (I'm not sure what kind of stadium I have) If I'm going somewhere, I just put my Beyblade in my pocket. I'm still working on what I am going to use.
I use the Assembly Chamber the side where you can put them inSmile
In a pocket in my bag
extra parts in a small box
i carry mine in a wooden box that i made myself and a earing box for tips
My box!
the pics are bad because I had to use my moms cell to take them.

And if you are wondering where I got the box I got it from my Grandpa, and he got it from his duaghter.
Using the old box but ive run out of room 0___O
So i have to put some bits in a beycarrier case, soft type.
My dad's big old toolbox, capable of holding 30 beyblades, but i think i'm going to have to got a bigger one.
Same here, a shoe box.
I use a bookbag XD (epic fail D:? )
(Feb. 01, 2011  8:17 PM)kamo061 Wrote: Thanks for the info....

What info???
DUCT TAPE POUCH, 100% duct tape, im selling them in indo at RP. 6.000,00 each holds approx 4 beys, working on a grip case now, toolbox every where w/ the pouch
i changed my carry case to a tool box. i hold the rip cords, tools, spare tips and face bolts and those code cards all in the top, and everything else i have related to beyblades in the bottom.
I'm going to get a tool box but for now i have an orange shoe box with GB which stands for Genesis Bladers (my team) on top of it in electric tape! https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_HR3Pu...0_2333.JPG

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_HR3Pu...0_2334.JPG
I had to replace my Starter Box Carrier thing....Now I use some clear plastic triangles and taped them together to store my Metal wheels etc.
i use a little green thing that i used to use to carry some go-go's in but might change to old takl box or somethin

just moved evrythin iont old tklbox nd straitened out winders