What's Your Beyblade team name?

Poll: Team or solo?

Team player
49.94%
Lone Blader
50.06%
Total: 100% 801 vote(s)
(Feb. 07, 2011  1:55 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: I am now a team player. Im on Dragon Blazer and the Beysharks as the Ambasador. I join teams for allies. I am currently asking to be on the United Original Bladers.
that is really funny the bladers not worthy of my team, team blaze go in my other group the Beysharks
my team name is Inferno
if you ask me i never joined a beyblade team
(Feb. 23, 2011  9:10 AM)critter65 Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2011  1:55 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: I am now a team player. Im on Dragon Blazer and the Beysharks as the Ambasador. I join teams for allies. I am currently asking to be on the United Original Bladers.
that is really funny the bladers not worthy of my team, team blaze go in my other group the Beysharks

Are u dutch?
I dislike crowds, therefor I dislike teams, but if I were to to make a team it would be named the Hibirds
Team Galaxy Wings =)
I'm captain of Team Omega Nova based in Perth Western Australia. Go team Omega NovaEee
I'm the team leader of Galaxy X-Treme Team right now, and probably the best blader in my team, but that's because the current team members (other than me) are only two people (fai-th and Libra Ato), and they don't know much about beyblades Crying.
I take that back, my team will be named "I'll bite you to death"
My Team is named Team galaxy Wings im very Good Join my team Today
(Feb. 28, 2011  5:38 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: I take that back, my team will be named "I'll bite you to death"

Should we be concerned? And if I give you a chew toy, take you for walks and give you food, will you be my pet?
OMG its nano hey do you have a bey team?
i have 10 members int my bey team
(Mar. 01, 2011  8:58 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2011  5:38 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: I take that back, my team will be named "I'll bite you to death"

Should we be concerned? And if I give you a chew toy, take you for walks and give you food, will you be my pet?

It's another way for saying that I will beat up somebody.
(Mar. 01, 2011  9:59 AM)Nile Wrote: OMG its nano hey do you have a bey team?
i have 10 members int my bey team

What? Sense when am I famous?

I'm kinda on a team with Bey-Heart, the Suzumiya Bladers. Just the two of us.
Im in the Nova Ripplets/Ripplets! The most FAMOUS team on YouTube! founded by deedeemae43
Nova Ripplets are advandced and Ripplets r kind of good bladers
Currently, I am a solo blader! But a month back, my 4 year old team disbanded, I was the leader, and the name of our team is....
DDT i.e. Dragoon-Dranzer Theory
Why this name? All members had a Dragoon or Dranzer-
Me- Dragoon Galaxy, Dranzer S and 2 Master Dranzer(s)
team mate 2- Dragoon V, V2 and S
team mate 3- Master Dragoon and Kid Dragoon
team mate 4- Dragoon GT, Dranzer GT and Dranzer V2

We had many beys.... but these were our best OR you can say that we used only these as a team...
Am a lone blader...But I sometimes play with my friends...
We call ourself "The Metal Awesome" (needs improvement)...
But all the time am a lone blader...
TTT a.k.a Team Triple ThreaT
We consist of 3 letters/words, 3 members, and a 3 year-old leader.
UK ranked number 2.
The last part of that is the best part. Joyful_2 Beyjun's freaking amazing. Practically nobody on here hates him. (From what I have seen).
When I was a young lad, I always wanted my own team. I was going to name it "the dark destroyers" or something like that. never was able to form one, though.

Recently, I thought of a new team, the Cancerous/Coastline Cretins.

Here's the reasons for the name:

1.) I live along the East coast of America

2.) I've always loved going to shoreline towns, or walking on the beach

3.) The cancer/gasher clear wheel has shown a variety of uses in various customizations, and is one of my favorite wheels to look at

I'm sure I have more reasons, but I can't name them right now. Though this team may possibly never form, it will most likely be at the back of my mind a whole lot.
(Mar. 13, 2011  11:53 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: The last part of that is the best part. Joyful_2 Beyjun's freaking amazing. Practically nobody on here hates him. (From what I have seen).

Yup, I am his number 1 fan and President of his fan club. He has 1088 Beypoints which is terms of Beypoints/Age ratio, is the best Tongue_out
Mine (I am currently working on gathering a team up here in Canada) is going to be the Canada representative team: ShadoKlan