What's Your Beyblade team name?

Poll: Team or solo?

Team player
49.94%
Lone Blader
50.06%
Total: 100% 801 vote(s)
I'm the Leader of the BBNK(BeyBlade Night Kids).
I needa get in a team sometime soon perhaps...
Well, i eould have a team, but i got disbanded from Beyblade101's original team.
Were having a Tourney for tryouts...
PHANTOM PANTHER
team phantom leopard (phantom fox and dark leopard, me and my friends favorite beys)
Hey Rashamon you could be with the BBNK, PM me if you want
(Dec. 15, 2010  7:31 AM)Rance02 Wrote: Hey Rashamon you could be with the BBNK, PM me if you want

That's okay... but I don't think your in London are you?
My Beyblade Team Is Called "The Sliver Metal Beybreakers" We Formed It When We Were 5 Years Old Me jermaine jouquin And Frankie Etc. But We Are Really Good Who Whats To Battle I Was The Captain I Was Knowned For My Red Bey Called "The Blood Thirty lighting Phoniex"Grin! 3....2....1... LET IT RIP
Don't worry the BBNK is World Wide, and no i am not.
I'm in an as of yet unnamed team with my little bro, as we share parts and combos. I was in a team with my 2 classmates who like beyblades (who are on this organization. olan and orange.).Later on though they usurped me and made their own team. Dirty low-down no-good stinkin' traitors. Annoyingly, though I was the one who brought the glorious sport of beyblade to our class, they got all the attention. And they're not even slightly aware of the fact that Dark is complete and utter carp. AND they bladed on the tarmac. I've made somewhat of a team with my other classmate who likes beyblades.1 He prefers the plastic beys, so I ALWAYS beat him. While he doesn't know some stuff about beyblade theory (like the advanced stuff) he knows enough (like low attacking) so that it gives me a smug feeling in my bones to know that, while our team is more unknown, we are, and always will be, far superior to those traitorous, attention-grabbing, n00bular idiots. From now on, I shall call my traitorous two classmates TAGNI. (traitorous, attention-grabbing, n00bular idiots).Cute
I'm trying to make one with my local bladers... we might call ourselves "The Boys of Wexford" lol.
well changed our name we are now 'Necro armageddon'....
I created a small team called "Bey Break Tsunami". I already have 4 members not counting me.
for everyone that said teams are useless why are the makers of beyblade hasbro or what ever askeing everyone on facebook what there team name iis and after like 100 post they said represent your team well in the tournments nexts year (2011)
i wonder what that ment
teams = interest = more money
they dont think teams are cool or good or anything, and that doesnt make them any less ridiculous.
My team is The Cowardly Giraffes, when someone challenges us we run away and try to bury ourselves in order to escape, if there's no sand or snow to bury ourselves with we just blindfold ourselves so that no one can see us

we don't actually beyblade anyone

i'm the only member

Crying
i belonged to the team aurora my bey was storm virgo tr145 cs
I'm now in the Ultra Bladers. The other member of the People Who Are Good At Beyblade (StormAquario4) is now on here.
(Dec. 21, 2010  4:13 AM)Beyblade101 Wrote: for everyone that said teams are useless why are the makers of beyblade hasbro or what ever askeing everyone on facebook what there team name iis and after like 100 post they said represent your team well in the tournments nexts year (2011)
i wonder what that ment

Off Topic: Hasbro Tourneys!!

I wonder if there will be any tag-team tourneys?
Well, Hasbro has a habit of doing weird things. Time to get the Iron Brigade back together.
My friend & I are on the team called the beycrushers (captain)
my team name is the BBA Knights
Metal Break Explode..
im in no team but i wanna beybattle a captain of a team.. in ny
TEAM NAME: STORMBREAKERS
SYSTEM- METAL FIGHT (HWS)
I(CAPTAIN) USE EARTH EAGLE R145 CS
COLE-THERMAL PISCES T125 ES
MICHAEL- EARTH PEGASUS GB145 WD
NICOLAS- DARK BULL H145 SD
OSCAR- LIGHNING L DRAGO 100 HF
GETTING BETTER BEYS SOON ^^
Starblasters is my team consisting of 5 members-
2 MFB Bladers [I AM ONE]
1 Strategist
1 HMS Blader
1 Bey Cleaner
I'm glad to say I'm still sole member of my team, hah.