[Selling]  Want to Sell: Plastic and Metal Fight Beyblades [Cheap]

Make offers if no price is listed

I can lower costs and combine shipping if you buy multiple things
If you buy a lot of things I can throw in some of the random loose stuff as a bonus

Zombie Lot (Galeon comes with box and sticker sheet)
Compact/Defense Lot (Bistool comes with box and sticker sheet)
Attack Lot
Lot that includes the best plastic combo (in my opinion)
Random Plastic Beys Gaia Dragoon V, Draciel F, Wolborg IV, Rock Bison, Bound Attacker, Galman, Dranzer V

NIB Dranzer S
NIB Bound Attacker
NIB Gaia Dragoon (Special Version)
NIB Draciel S
NIB Wolborg
NIP Phantom Force Wolborg
NIP Flash Leopard (Blue)

Tornado Attack Stadium (includes NIP fences and the box it came in. also this HMS launcher.
Weight Disc Lot (includes rare random booster discs)
Bit Chip Lot
Random Parts

Attack Stadium $20 + Shipping
Gravity Perseus BD145XF (Random Booster 7) $12 + shipping
New Storm Pegasus $8 + shipping
A set of Metal Faces and Metal Face Custom Ver. $10 + shipping
LL Drago w/ Sticker Sheet, box, and Beylauncher L $6 + shipping
Beylauncher + Grip $10 + shipping

[x] Earth Wolf 125WD (new) + LL Drago 105HF (new) + Dark Cancer CH120FS + Grand Ketos WD145RS (new)
[x] pretty much all of the metal master series beys
[x] Leo 105F + Flame Sagittarius C145S + Twisted Tempo 145WD (fresh WD) + Flame Bull SD + SF bottom + fresh WD bottom
[x] Earth Eagle 145WD (new) + Storm Pegasus 105RF + Ray Striker D125CS + Rock Oso D125B + Burn Fireblaze 135MS
[x] Hasbro L Drago Battle Set
[x] Rock Scorpio T125JB (new) + Storm Pegasus 105RF + Thermal Pisces T125ES + Bull H145SD (new) + Rock Leo 145WB + crappy metal face
[x] Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F + Earth Aquila 145WD + Rock Giraffe R145BS
[x] Hades Kerbecs BD145DS + Storm Pegasus 105RF + Burn Fireblaze 135MS + Earth Virgo GB145BS
Just to be clear:

You can't purchase the Beyblades mentioned below by themselves? It's not too clear in the OP, you just said '... selling off my MFB collection in chunks...' .
im trying to sell the ones listed together in lots. im not looking to get much out of them. i just know that if i sell individually no one will be buying my flame saggitario

feel free to haggle with me on prices, I really just want to sell this stuff off.
If it doesn't sell here, it's going to eBay.
I have two questions related to your selling, if you wouldn't mind answering them:

1) Why's your L-Drago wheel a purple-ish colour? I doubt it's fake, though I would just want to know. Did you repaint it? I might consider buying, since I am presently in need of a new Left Spin string launcher myself.

2) What type of condition are both your two metal face packets in? I may consider buying the two, as well.

On a completely other note, I'm glad to see you post once again, Mc Frown. Smile
I will PM you because I am interested in buying the NIB Storm Peagsis 105RF and this lot:

http://38.media.tumblr.com/d347d4fac3e97...4_1280.jpg
(Jun. 24, 2014  12:15 AM)MidnightGFX Wrote: I have two questions related to your selling, if you wouldn't mind answering them:

1) Why's your L-Drago wheel a purple-ish colour? I doubt it's fake, though I would just want to know. Did you repaint it? I might consider buying, since I am presently in need of a new Left Spin string launcher myself.

2) What type of condition are both your two metal face packets in? I may consider buying the two, as well.

On a completely other note, I'm glad to see you post once again, Mc Frown. Smile

1.) the l drago wheel was RIT dyed, but is legit takara tomy.

2.) and the metal faces that im selling together are all in great condition. the MFs are basically new, and the custom MF have seen some use.
Hey!

I'm coming up to pay day so may be interested in a few lots.

Could you let us know what is still available?
everything except the attack lot, and bound attacker.

draciel s dranzer s and gaia dragoon are pending

also, Updated
Thanks!

Will send some offers etc in a day or so when I have free time.
Great Seller guys! Fast shipping!
Received today, packaged well and in good condition.
Fast shipping, good communication and a great seller; thanks dude!
How much is the shipping for the attack stadium?
(Jan. 14, 2015  5:08 AM)BladerG! Wrote: How much is the shipping for the attack stadium?

Please don't revive dead threads. The seller hasn't even been on lately, last visit was August.
(Jan. 14, 2015  1:35 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2015  5:08 AM)BladerG! Wrote: How much is the shipping for the attack stadium?

Please don't revive dead threads. The seller hasn't even been on lately, last visit was August.

UNDERSTOOD I apologize.
I wanna buy Dranzer s is it new,which company and i also want the weight disc lot-how many weight discs are there.
ill give you usd 8 for dranzer s .How much for the weight discs
(Apr. 28, 2015  10:11 AM)JingXING Wrote: I wanna buy Dranzer s is it new,which company and i also want the weight disc lot-how many weight discs are there.
ill give you usd 8 for dranzer s .How much for the weight discs

Even I wanted to buy
Unfortunately he isn't online Wink since a year .......
Don't expect him to reply Smile
PM him or email him
Im interested in purchasing your attack stadium, metal face collection and your beylauncher + grip man Smile
(May. 05, 2015  6:09 AM)blacklightning Wrote: Im interested in purchasing your attack stadium, metal face collection and your beylauncher + grip man Smile

He isn't online since months.. Stop spamming!

Did you even read the thread or my post above ?
(Jul. 19, 2015  5:51 AM)Blader Nemesis Wrote: you sell me the bb 10 stadium?

The seller hasn't been online since August 2014.
send me a message or post in my thread. I'll try to get back to selling this stuff over winter break.
Will u sell me bb10 stadium?
Yeah as long as you're willing to pay the harsh shipping cost.