Poll: Team or solo?

Team player
49.94%
Lone Blader
50.06%
Total: 100% 801 vote(s)
where called,
Repo Men Stole YOUR Gran (R.M.SYG)
my team? its team meteor strikers, may sound kinda dorky but we had a vote on MS or helix bladers, i was going with helix bladers myself, but anyways we have lots of potential, we r true believers of the blader spirit, and also have amazing combos we have customized just 2 match us, so u ppl out there watch out, but win or lose well have fun in any situation
Sworn was only 3 of us all used dranzer broke up before metal fusion came out in america (we all moved away)
(Mar. 28, 2011  6:20 PM)DropoutBear Wrote: I.Y.T.D

What does I.Y.T.D stand for?
were also gonna rip 4 japan, go earth l drago! 3! 2! ! let it rip! FOR JAPAN!!!
World quake in fear for a new team has rose up to the challenge. And my Teams name is well

Team Daikaiju
I am a Lone Blader, and an attack type, though my Brother is in a team.
(Feb. 28, 2011  9:54 AM)Cpt Capri Wrote: I'm captain of Team Omega Nova based in Perth Western Australia. Go team Omega NovaEee
Now we are around the world (though still based in Perth) so absolutely anyone can join!
Machines with Hearts. Beast UK Team!
the blade hunters, we may change the name,it consist of the serious blader (me),the smart blader(my brother), the strong blader(my brothers friend) and the laid back blader(my brothers friends friend)
I want to start a team in the Chicago area in Illinois called team champions but I am
not that old so I was wondering if anybody would like to join and help
ages ago me and my friends made team seaborg
I am a lone blader, but I still have a team, the Sigma Styx Bladers, or the One Man team.
Ha! I can post here now. My teams name is The Fusion Fighters.
Come on any body what to help start up team champions anyone
(Apr. 25, 2011  4:07 AM)Shippudenface Wrote: Ha! I can post here now. My teams name is The Fusion Fighters.
Aaaaw yeeeeeah!!!

Our team is beast. Cool
(Apr. 25, 2011  5:57 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  4:07 AM)Shippudenface Wrote: Ha! I can post here now. My teams name is The Fusion Fighters.
Aaaaw yeeeeeah!!!

Our team is beast. Cool

However, it would be better if I was on it Wink

Right now I'm on Galaxy Wings USA Army. I might leave if I find people in my area.
(Mar. 24, 2011  3:09 AM)Bluezee Wrote: Spiral Bladers is my team's name. We have had our team together since 2000. As the leader, I am proud to say that we may be the only legitimate team that exists at the moment.
What? are you talking about My team galaxy wings has The most amount of members world wide thats right 37 people in one team
That would make you a community not a team.
I'm a Commander in Team Omega Nova (awesome!) though I may switch.It is a mysterySince there are no other TON people in my area I'm kinda a "lone blader".
(Apr. 25, 2011  6:04 AM)ShinobiKid Wrote: I'm a Commander in Team Omega Nova (awesome!) though I may switch.It is a mysterySince there are no other TON people in my area I'm kinda a "lone blader".
Where are you from? There are bladers around, you just have to look for them
(Apr. 25, 2011  5:57 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
Aaaaw yeeeeeah!!!

Our team is beast. Cool

Most awesome team name EVAR!