WBO Youtube: Introducing Beyblade Reviews!

We have some exciting news to announce today! In collaboration with @[TrainiacJ], the WBO will now be producing Beyblade Reviews for our Youtube Channel, Beyblade Channel!

Check out our first review below for B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr:

Our goal here is to provide succinct and informative (in terms of competitive relevancy) reviews for Beyblades, a type of video which we felt–generally speaking–is currently underrepresented on Youtube. And at the same time, we feel that this type of video is reflective of our goals in promoting Beyblade on a competitive level worldwide.

For the time being, we will be focusing on producing reviews for the newest releases in the Beyblade Burst series. We hope you all look forward to more reviews in the coming months. If you liked the video, please be sure to leave a like it and Subscribe to Beyblade Channel to be sure you don’t miss any of our future videos!

Finally, huge thank you to TrainiacJ for donating his time and making this possible in the first place! And also to @[juncction] for the above photo of Legend Spriggan (and your help with our social media)! We are working on a new approach to our idea of the "Contributors" user group and will be adding both of you soon to recognize your contributions to the team.

wow  this is grea t new .these reviews will help alot in drafts.can u guys also add english subs.
This is awesome. Grin Will you do Alter Chronos next?
Cool idea. Would be cool if, in the future, we have even reviews about Plastic, HMS and the beys of the Metal Fight era.
I've been wanting to make a series like this for a long time, and it's an honor to be making these videos for the Beyblade Channel. I hope everyone enjoys the videos to come!
(Aug. 18, 2017  8:58 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: can u guys also add english subs.

We actually already added that! If you click the CC button in bottom right of the video controls you'll be able to see them.

(Aug. 18, 2017  11:17 AM)TL14 Wrote: Will you do Alter Chronos next?

Our next video isn't going to be Alter Chronos as we plan on prioritizing the newest releases, but it's possible we could do aC in the future.

(Aug. 18, 2017  12:36 PM)C a o S³ Wrote: Cool idea. Would be cool if, in the future, we have even reviews about Plastic, HMS and the beys of the Metal Fight era.

That would be great! But for now we want to focus on getting out reviews for Beyblade Burst as they are the most currently relevant given that he series is still ongoing. There's also only so much work we/TrainiacJ can handle, and we don't want to overwhelm him haha.
Pls do hasbro reviews too
Wow thats awesome to hear! Infact I always wished if BeyChannel would did such a type of video. Seeing that legendary sliding shoot video and some other videos always made me wish if WBO would focus more on BeyChannel and make more competitive videos. And that wish is now true!

BTW I had few questions
Will BeyChannel have review of MFB and older gen beys?
Will there be any other type of videos coming in future?
Will this will ever happen on beychannel? https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Project...tive-Talks
(Aug. 18, 2017  7:36 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Wow thats awesome to hear! Infact I always wished if BeyChannel would did such a type of video. Seeing that legendary sliding shoot video and some other videos always made me wish if WBO would focus more on BeyChannel and make more competitive videos. And that wish is now true!

BTW I had few questions
Will this will ever happen on beychannel? https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Project...tive-Talks

As Kei mentioned, it is already a lot of work for one guy to be doing just with Beyblade Burst releases, therefore there would probably be no time at all to go back and focus on much older products. However, surely if someone else wants to help by filming similar short, competition-oriented videos for older generations of Beyblade, that would totally help. The reason we have never done this before is that nobody in the Committee has time to dedicate to that on top of everything else, sadly. 

I also want to take this opportunity to really highlight in public how awesome I think TrainiacJ is. In the last few years, I have observed a significant decrease in community involvement, with people barely wanting to contribute to anything if there is no candy right in front of their nose to lead them on. Nobody thinks about leaving their mark to the community in general for the long term. We rather quickly shifted from a community entirely built on community effort, something to be so proud of, with Beywiki coming together solely from the involvement of people who even competed to finish article drafts before others for the sake of helping out, to a community who honestly seemed like it was disintegrating into just a discussion site, with people going off on their own. I really, really miss the circa 2010 period. But then, a wild TrainiacJ appears and totally sheds some rays of hope in this world. 

So, from the bottom of my heart: thank you, @[TrainiacJ]. You are an example-setter.
(Aug. 18, 2017  8:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2017  7:36 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Wow thats awesome to hear! Infact I always wished if BeyChannel would did such a type of video. Seeing that legendary sliding shoot video and some other videos always made me wish if WBO would focus more on BeyChannel and make more competitive videos. And that wish is now true!

BTW I had few questions

As Kei mentioned, it is already a lot of work for one guy to be doing just with Beyblade Burst releases, therefore there would probably be no time at all to go back and focus on much older products. However, surely if someone else wants to help by filming similar short, competition-oriented videos for older generations of Beyblade, that would totally help. The reason we have never done this before is that nobody in the Committee has time to dedicate to that on top of everything else, sadly. 

I also want to take this opportunity to really highlight in public how awesome I think TrainiacJ is. In the last few years, I have observed a significant decrease in community involvement, with people barely wanting to contribute to anything if there is no candy right in front of their nose to lead them on. Nobody thinks about leaving their mark to the community in general for the long term. We rather quickly shifted from a community entirely built on community effort, something to be so proud of, with Beywiki coming together solely from the involvement of people who even competed to finish article drafts before others for the sake of helping out, to a community who honestly seemed like it was disintegrating into just a discussion site, with people going off on their own. I really, really miss the circa 2010 period. But then, a wild TrainiacJ appears and totally sheds some rays of hope in this world. 

So, from the bottom of my heart: thank you, @[TrainiacJ]. You are an example-setter.

I honestly have no idea how to respond to this. I'm really bad at responding to praise, haha. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to create content people will enjoy and be informed by!
Our review for Maximum Garuda has now been posted. Check it out!

I'd help, but I can't do video stuff and don't have much time. Hats off to @[TrainiacJ] for his work!
Beyblade Channel review for Alter Chronos has now been posted. Check it out!

(Aug. 18, 2017  4:28 AM)Kei Wrote: We have some exciting news to announce today! In collaboration with @[TrainiacJ], the WBO will now be producing Beyblade Reviews for our Youtube Channel, Beyblade Channel!

Check out our first review below for B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr:

Our goal here is to provide succinct and informative (in terms of competitive relevancy) reviews for Beyblades, a type of video which we felt–generally speaking–is currently underrepresented on Youtube. And at the same time, we feel that this type of video is reflective of our goals in promoting Beyblade on a competitive level worldwide.

For the time being, we will be focusing on producing reviews for the newest releases in the Beyblade Burst series. We hope you all look forward to more reviews in the coming months. If you liked the video, please be sure to leave a like it and Subscribe to Beyblade Channel to be sure you don’t miss any of our future videos!

Finally, huge thank you to TrainiacJ for donating his time and making this possible in the first place! And also to @[juncction] for the above photo of Legend Spriggan (and your help with our social media)! We are working on a new approach to our idea of the "Contributors" user group and will be adding both of you soon to recognize your contributions to the team.

Man, I love these reviews. I've been loving my legend spriggan especially in the 7 meteor extreme combo but I'd like to know if there was possibly an even stronger attack combo for LS. Any ideas? Ive seen 6 cross extreme but not sure if that is as powerful as 7 meteor extreme. Also how often should I replace the extreme driver and how long does this layer last as far as it's teeth go? I know it's alot to ask so any advice is good advice. Appreciate it
(Oct. 01, 2017  8:26 PM)Gomeng23 Wrote: Man, I love these reviews. I've been loving my legend spriggan especially in the 7 meteor extreme combo but I'd like to know if there was possibly an even stronger attack combo for LS. Any ideas? Ive seen 6 cross extreme but not sure if that is as powerful as 7 meteor extreme. Also how often should I replace the extreme driver and how long does this layer last as far as it's teeth go? I know it's alot to ask so any advice is good advice. Appreciate it
First of all u dont have to quote all that it fills the thread with repeated text. As for ur question,ls 7 meteor extreme is best combo for lS altho if u can control the variable driver then u can use variable instead of extreme
Beyblade Channel review for Blast Jinnius has now been posted. Check it out!

A little bit overdue, but ... better late than never! The Beyblade Channel review for the B-90 3on3 Booster Set has now been posted. Check it out!

Nice vid guys. RIP to Drain Fafnir I guess? Or what do you guys have planned next? These are really cool, thanks Committee
(Nov. 29, 2017  1:57 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Nice vid guys. RIP to Drain Fafnir I guess? Or what do you guys have planned next? These are really cool, thanks Committee

Definitely not "RIP to Drain Fafnir" haha. gZ and gK can beat it, but the Disk/Driver match-up is also critical.

More God Layer System stuff is next. :)
This review helped a lot.... wbo’s YouTube channel deserves way more subscribers that it already has
Start off this new year with some Beyblade! Here's our review of September's Sieg Xcalibur.1.Ir!
Check out our review of last November's super popular and really useful B-98 God Customize Set!
Check out our review of last November's B-97 Starter Nightmare Longinus.Ds!
(Apr. 09, 2018  1:00 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Check out our review of last November's B-97 Starter Nightmare Longinus.Ds!

Looks kinda heavy enough to qualify as a Super Z layer by itself.
(Apr. 09, 2018  1:00 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Check out our review of last November's B-97 Starter Nightmare Longinus.Ds!

Watched it.
BTW isn't it late.
I mean like people are getting Chow-z beys.
Proud to be nL owner.