WBO X Championship 2019 – Coming Soon

(Feb. 09, 2019  12:21 AM)TL14 Wrote: Will there be a Championship in Germany, too? We have many bladers here in Germany and I would be willing to retake the organizers quiz (for the third time, even tho I already passed it once) and translate the rule book into German.

Active Bladers from our region (Emsland, Lower Saxony, Germany) would include @[DraconicArt], SatombCrafter, @[Falco276], ReijiPSerpent, "Steffen", "Marius", "Christian" and myself as well as some more. We are all very passionate about Beyblade. We also have BeyClub with about 10 members at the moment, called the Blackwater Guardians and we are always open for new Bladers. After my victory at the recent BeyTuber WorldChampionship in Paris, France, the mayor of our city allowed me to write my name into the Golden Book of our city and I even got a congratulations letter from the government. Our local newspapers had two articles about Beyblade and many people, including the cities' council and the adults here, accept Beyblade as more than just spinning top toys and instead as a competetive game like chess. Beyblade is popular in Germany, even at the country sides.

I would love to help organize tournaments in Germany and I'm sure many people would love to join. We currently have 3 B-09 Standard Type Stadiums and 1 Real Life Anime plastic ProStadium by @[Light l]. I'm very sure we can organize prizes. If we don't have enough prizes, I'm willing to give away a portion of my collection, like I usually do for tournaments. I also have connections to Hasbro Germany, so I might be able to get some more prizes. I could also promote WBO tournaments on my YouTube Channel "Zera [TurboLibra14 the StardustBlader]".

Sincerely Zera/TL14

Hi TL! 

I would most definetly get my game on and be ready to shred through any tournament with ease! 
Hopefully I attend my first WBO tourney! Grin
Hallo TL14. Ich lebe auch in Deutschland, genauer in Mannheim Baden-Wuerttemberg. Gerne kann ich helfen und aus meiner Sammlung einige Preise stiften. Von meinem Alter her bin ich wohl nicht mehr aktuell um an Wettkaempfen teilzunehmen. Melde dich, wenn du Interesse an einer Zusammenarbeit hast.
(Feb. 09, 2019  4:58 PM)JohannesXXIII Wrote: Hallo TL14. Ich lebe auch in Deutschland, genauer in Mannheim Baden-Wuerttemberg. Gerne kann ich helfen und aus meiner Sammlung einige Preise stiften. Von meinem Alter her bin ich wohl nicht mehr aktuell um an Wettkaempfen teilzunehmen. Melde dich, wenn du Interesse an einer Zusammenarbeit hast.
Please english. Forum language is ENGLISH.
(Feb. 09, 2019  12:21 AM)TL14 Wrote: Will there be a Championship in Germany, too? We have many bladers here in Germany and I would be willing to retake the organizers quiz (for the third time, even tho I already passed it once) and translate the rule book into German.

I can't make any guarantees, but the best place to start would be to start hosting regular WBO tournaments in Germany soon to demonstrate how much interest there is over there! Right now we are mainly considering regions which have demonstrated or supported the WBO significantly in the past through hosting events as our budget is not unlimited unfortunately, but we would love to be able to consider places like Germany if interest is demonstrated to us through regular WBO tournaments.
I´m sorry ks123

Lets us to begin
I swear i will dominate this tournament, I've never been able to go to one yet and i am pumped up! As one of the fury lords, and as the owner of Brutal luinor, I won't back down. We have power that can Destroy Fafnir!!!!! CoMe At Me KeI!!!!!!!!!
(Feb. 11, 2019  7:40 PM)BloodSeeker Wrote: I swear i will dominate this tournament, I've never been able to go to one yet and i am pumped up! As one of the fury lords, and as the owner of Brutal luinor, I won't back down. We have power that can Destroy Fafnir!!!!! CoMe At Me KeI!!!!!!!!!

Are you talking about Hasbro's Brutal Luinor? That thing is trash......
Let's not get carried away. We can try our best at the tournament, but there's no point in saying you are going to dominate the world tournament, especially if you haven't been to one before. Compete, try your best, and maybe if you do well, maybe then you can call it dominating.

But you probably shouldn't call it that.
Now this seems interesting.......

I might consider being there with my beyblade that I'll unveil at my tournament so I can destroy u all!!!!!!!!!!

That is if I'm not busy trying to focus on being a rockstar. -Avery
(Feb. 12, 2019  4:14 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: Now this seems interesting.......

I might consider being there with my beyblade that I'll unveil at my tournament so I can destroy u all!!!!!!!!!!

That is if I'm not busy trying to focus on being a rockstar. -Avery

As long as your Beyblade is completely legal for tournament use, you are most welcome to try Joyful_3
(Feb. 11, 2019  7:40 PM)BloodSeeker Wrote: I swear i will dominate this tournament, I've never been able to go to one yet and i am pumped up! As one of the fury lords, and as the owner of Brutal luinor, I won't back down. We have power that can Destroy Fafnir!!!!! CoMe At Me KeI!!!!!!!!!
No worries dude. Your killer instinct will tell you to battle Kei before you even face him in a real match. Make sure take some notes Smile
(Feb. 12, 2019  8:43 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
No worries dude. Your killer instinct will tell you to battle Kei before you even face him in a real match. Make sure take some notes Smile

Maybe He should Take Notes from KJ Too, as well as shindog. If you got What i mean Supaburn
(Feb. 14, 2019  4:08 AM)eddiet36 Wrote: Is this Hasbto or Takara Tomy

You can use both
(Dec. 07, 2018  5:46 AM)Spartan1 Wrote: Pls add it in Kansas city so some bladers with good talent from Missouri can show themselves once and for all. I have always wanted to be in a tournament and this is my chance.
SAME HERE! I want to be in a tournament so badly but there’s never one nearby that isn’t 22 hours drive away!
please have Ireland be one of the regions please have Ireland be one of the regions
How to get the WBO championships to show up in your region:
1. Hold WBO Beyblade tournaments in your region
That's it. They aren't going to bring the Championship tournaments to a region that has no events. Make events in your region if you want the championships to be there.
Thanks
(Feb. 14, 2019  4:10 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2019  4:08 AM)eddiet36 Wrote: Is this Hasbto or Takara Tomy

You can use both

I hope it’ll be close to me in America in the Georgia or Alabama part
I'll be ready when you are...... Questions: Is is all around the world or not? and Is it for all ages? (If you asked anything before me, sorry)
Edit: What stadium is used?
(Feb. 14, 2019  2:20 PM)Beybrain78 Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2018  5:46 AM)Spartan1 Wrote: Pls add it in Kansas city so some bladers with good talent from Missouri can show themselves once and for all. I have always wanted to be in a tournament and this is my chance.
SAME HERE! I want to be in a tournament so badly but there’s never one nearby that isn’t 22 hours drive away!

I'm in Southern Minnesota...would love to find one nearby.
I mean, if you look at all the tournaments going on in Georgia, Alabama, Australia, and Minnesota in the coming months, I think you'll have your answer to that.

Recent/upcoming tournaments: VA, VA, Texas, CA, CA, Pennsylvania.

Heck lets look at every tournament in Unprocessed Tournaments:
VA 5
NY 3
MD 6
India 6
Ontario 10
UK 10
CA 6
PA 2
FL 1
TX 1

So, going off of that, I have no idea why you'd expect a WBO X Championship regional tournament to be anywhere near many of the places being requested in this thread.
You aren't going to get a regional tournament if you don't have anyone in your region running local tournaments. Take the Organizer's Quiz. Jump through the hoops required to run tournaments.

If you're not old enough, well, see if you can get a parent or other trusted adult involved in BeyBlade to organize the tournaments.

You only get out of WBO what you put into WBO. And right now it looks like US Northeast, California, India and the UK are far more likely to have a regional tournament than the midwest states of the US. And I might just be searching wrong but it looks like Australia hasn't had a tournament since 2012.
(Feb. 18, 2019  3:51 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I mean, if you look at all the tournaments going on in Georgia, Alabama, Australia, and Minnesota in the coming months, I think you'll have your answer to that.

VA 5
NY 3
MD 6
India 6
Ontario 10
UK 10
CA 6
PA 2
FL 1
TX 1

So, going off of that, I have no idea why you'd expect a WBO X Championship regional tournament to be anywhere near many of the places being requested in this thread.
You aren't going to get a regional tournament if you don't have anyone in your region running local tournaments. Take the Organizer's Quiz. Jump through the hoops required to run tournaments.

If you're not old enough, well, see if you can get a parent or other trusted adult involved in BeyBlade to organize the tournaments.

You only get out of WBO what you put into WBO. And right now it looks like US Northeast, California, India and the UK are far more likely to have a regional tournament than the midwest states of the US. And I might just be searching wrong but it looks like Australia hasn't had a tournament since 2012.

(Feb. 18, 2019  4:04 AM)TmagikArt Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2019  3:51 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I mean, if you look at all the tournaments going on in Georgia, Alabama, Australia, and Minnesota in the coming months, I think you'll have your answer to that.

VA 5
NY 3
MD 6
India 6
Ontario 10
UK 10
CA 6
PA 2
FL 1
TX 1

When and where in Minnesota?