WBO X Championship 2019 – Coming Soon

Someone please clean that up...

That's my point, Minnesota has no tournaments. Has Minnesota ever had a tournament? I checked, not since 2012.

The Championships won't come to Minnesota if you don't have any regional tournaments near there. Who would run the tournament if there's no local tournament organizer near there. Get someone to organize tournaments there. WBO is a volunteer organization. They aren't going to fly and accommodate an organizer and judges out to the midwest just to accommodate all 7 of the active bladers in the region, one of whom is a scarecrow holding a Beyblade Micro and wearing a Lui shirt.
(Feb. 18, 2019  4:08 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Someone please clean that up...

That's my point, Minnesota has no tournaments. Has Minnesota ever had a tournament? I checked, not since 2012.

The Championships won't come to Minnesota if you don't have any regional tournaments near there. Who would run the tournament if there's no local tournament organizer near there. Get someone to organize tournaments there. WBO is a volunteer organization. They aren't going to fly and accommodate an organizer and judges out to the midwest just to accommodate all 7 of the active bladers in the region, one of whom is a scarecrow  holding a Beyblade Micro and wearing a Lui shirt.

Aha...that's what i call opportunity!!  I know Beybladers right here in Minnesota who'd love to  try and pull this off!
Cool well you have a couple months to create a thriving WBO Beyblade tournament scene in the midwest. Good luck.
(Feb. 18, 2019  4:15 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Cool well you have a couple months to create a thriving WBO Beyblade tournament scene in the midwest. Good luck.
Now...hmmmm..where did i put that scarecrow?
Please, please, let there be one in the Philippines!
Please, please, run some tournaments in the Philippines if you want the regionals to be in the Philippines. Last tournament was in 2012.
please in texas plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
i just hope i can attend. that and figure out where exactly i can blade for the tournament

(Feb. 21, 2019  1:23 AM)samurai blackYT Wrote: i just hope i can attend. that and figure out where exactly i can blade for the tournament

plz be in new england
My money is on Philadelphia or New York City
put it with tennessee as well
Please have one in Texas plz

Have one in Texas plz
My grandson has asked me if there is a place like a bey-blades stadium in or near Jacksonville FL where folks go to play bey-blades. he is 6. any ideas?
(Feb. 18, 2019  4:51 PM)Epic blader kid Wrote: please in texas plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Same, but with Alabama, More Spesificly Mobile......... It's an empty void when dealing with tornements here
Please make a beyblade world tournament in london in england i woul dlove to do a world tournament representing england

(Feb. 18, 2019  4:08 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Someone please clean that up...

The Championships won't come to Minnesota if you don't have any regional tournaments near there. Who would run the tournament if there's no local tournament organizer near there. Get someone to organize tournaments there. WBO is a volunteer organization. They aren't going to fly and accommodate an organizer and judges out to the midwest just to accommodate all 7 of the active bladers in the region, one of whom is a scarecrow  holding a Beyblade Micro and wearing a Lui shirt.

Ive never heard of one in england either
how about tennessee?
How about Greece(not going to happen but worth trying)
open one Smile
Tennessee pls
yes tennessee
in clarksville