WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!!

(Aug. 26, 2011  4:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2011  4:37 AM)leone=best Wrote: ahh, check my sig(the link that says zepher) and you will see that i just need to either get his e-mail to sighn this tourny up for sss, or have him do that.

What are you talking about ?

sighning up his tournament for the sss.

oh wait, its not in my sig, hang on ill edit it.
... But I already said that no more tournaments can be added to the Summer Spin Showdown.

Anyway, more important news :

The North Carolina event has been rescheduled to September 3rd due to the tornado warnings.
(Aug. 26, 2011  7:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote: ... But I already said that no more tournaments can be added to the Summer Spin Showdown.

The North Carolina event has been rescheduled to September 3rd due to the tornado warnings.

ya, but if the calfornia tournament(or wich ever one) was canceld why not make one to cover for that one. and not only that washington(the state) has had no wbo offical tournaments.
(Aug. 26, 2011  7:49 PM)leone=best Wrote: ya, but if the calfornia tournament(or wich ever one) was canceld why not make one to cover for that one. and not only that washington(the state) has had no wbo offical tournaments.

Obviously the circumstances are not as simple in your mind as they are in real life for us ... Even with one tournament canceled, we cannot have another tournament instead of it.

Also, why do you think there has not been any tournaments in Washington ... Simply because nobody there organises any.
(Aug. 26, 2011  7:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote: ... But I already said that no more tournaments can be added to the Summer Spin Showdown.

Hurricane Irene. Lips_sealed
(Aug. 26, 2011  7:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2011  7:49 PM)leone=best Wrote: ya, but if the calfornia tournament(or wich ever one) was canceld why not make one to cover for that one. and not only that washington(the state) has had no wbo offical tournaments.

Obviously the circumstances are not as simple in your mind as they are in real life for us ... Even with one tournament canceled, we cannot have another tournament instead of it.

Also, why do you think there has not been any tournaments in Washington ... Simply because nobody there organises any.

ugh, this is starting to turn into spam, i asumming. but i said no OFFICAL wbo tournaments in washington.
what i mean is there has been no WBO OFFICAL tournaments in Washington.

and how would you know that toywiz, has stopped allowing tournaments?
(Aug. 26, 2011  8:44 PM)leone=best Wrote: ugh, this is starting to turn into spam, i asumming. but i said no OFFICAL wbo tournaments in washington.
what i mean is there has been no WBO OFFICAL tournaments in Washington.

and how would you know that toywiz, has stopped allowing tournaments?

I was also talking about "official wbo tournaments in washington", what other tournaments could I have been talking about ?

Seriously ? Perhaps because Toywiz and us have been in very close contact in the past few months and that the "order" came directly from them that no more tournaments could be added to the Summer Spin Showdown ?
i still have the abillity to sighn up the tournament.
(Aug. 26, 2011  10:25 PM)leone=best Wrote: i still have the abillity to sighn up the tournament.
Well head down to North Carolina, your last Summer Spin Showdown tournament sponsored by Toywiz. 5 hour drive.

(Aug. 26, 2011  10:25 PM)leone=best Wrote: i still have the abillity to sighn up the tournament.

Hi! Someone just signed up, so I tried to email back about the change of plans. This one has been moved up a week due to the hurricane. Y'all be safe!

As for other tournaments, we're all just figuring out the best ways we can support the community, so please bear with us. This was a lot of work for Kai-V, Kei and all the hosts - so many people jumped in to help! You all have been fantastic.

Our company is located in NY though, which is also about to feel the impact of Irene. I hope everyone in the storm's path will be safe and take shelter. My best advice is to listen to local authorities if you're in the path. I survived Hurricane Katrina 5 years ago, so I know what I'm talking about there Smile
i should ask the other nome people when our tournament should b, i should say when we have an agreement. good luck to every1 in the tournament in nome, (if there is gonna b one) and i could c my friends then. :p
when is toy wiz going to to do the california tournoment cause it was cancelled
(Sep. 01, 2011  5:45 AM)beybattler14 Wrote: when is toy wiz going to to do the california tournoment cause it was cancelled

It was canceled, there will not be a California tournament ...
[/font]I cant believe a world championchips is coming to America again the last one was in 2008 i think
(Sep. 03, 2011  1:55 AM)rexdrey Wrote: [/font]I cant believe a world championchips is coming to America again the last one was in 2008 i think

Absolutely not, Beyblade was dead in 2008, it had been suspended in 2005 or 2004 actually, so the last World Championships happened before then, in 2003 or 2004 I believe.
(Sep. 03, 2011  2:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2011  1:55 AM)rexdrey Wrote: [/font]I cant believe a world championchips is coming to America again the last one was in 2008 i think

Absolutely not, Beyblade was dead in 2008, it had been suspended in 2005 or 2004 actually, so the last World Championships happened before then, in 2003 or 2004 I believe.

The last world Championship was in August of 2004. The winner was an American named Nolan C.
and we can't really say it was a world championship because only the american residents had the rights to enter the tournament.
(Sep. 03, 2011  9:01 AM)excalibursonic Wrote: and we can't really say it was a world championship because only the american residents had the rights to enter the tournament.

They had the Japanese winner fly to it at least ... Surely other countries were included too.
(Sep. 03, 2011  1:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2011  9:01 AM)excalibursonic Wrote: and we can't really say it was a world championship because only the american residents had the rights to enter the tournament.

They had the Japanese winner fly to it at least ... Surely other countries were included too.

There were participants from other countries there. I do remember it quite well. They had a lot of coverage on it on beyblade.com when the original site was up. They show highlights of it on the Fierce Battle DVD.
(Sep. 03, 2011  1:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Kenta beat me in the fourth round. Unhappy

France, Germany, the UK, Mexico, Australia, Japan, Canada, Spain (I think), and Italy, IIRC. The Mexican champ refused to go down without a fight, aha. He got eliminated in the world bracket and got sent down to the regular bracket where he dominated.
Since your talking about this, do you guys know if the UK will compete in it this time round? If so does anyone know when the qualifiers will be held in the uk?
Everyone should get back on topic ...
Man over all I had a great time winning was only the icing on the cake thanks to kai-v , TOYWIZ and everyone who made this possible, we should do it againStupid
So when will the winner of the beylotto be relieved, the thread has been closed for couple of days now, anticipation is killing me.