WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!!

i hope i could find a strong blader when i get there
I posted the pictures from my tournament in the tournament thread, if anyone was curious Smile
(Aug. 16, 2011  10:58 PM)dragoongalaxy20 Wrote: Could someone give the link to see the tournaments rules 2.0? Are they age restrictions on the tournaments?

The rules are linked in the Official Events forum, and in the description of that forum actually.

The World Beyblade Organization has no age limits.
hey thats good but i wish there would be a tournament at least once.
If you already filled out the form for the tournament with a different username, do you have to fill it out again with your current username?
(Aug. 19, 2011  4:58 PM)Stealth Wrote: If you already filled out the form for the tournament with a different username, do you have to fill it out again with your current username?

Do you have two different accounts, or you just changed your username in between ?
I changed my Username.
It is alright then.
The Los Angeles tournament is canceled. For more details, read my latest post in the topic for that tournament.
it seems fort myers and cape coral florida nvr have tournaments [sigh] i cant go unless its in those 2 places fml
cali bladers still show up for free play and such. It would be nice to meet new bladers.
I wasnt able to go to the NY tourney...

Well, congrarz to all the winners, and here is to a long lasting relationship between the WBO and Toywiz!

Cheers!
The tournaments in the first post are the only ones that are going to be in the Summer Spin Showdown ...
Is this tournament coming to Canada next year? I really want to participate in it.
(Aug. 25, 2011  1:15 AM)MFB Mad Master Wrote: Is this tournament coming to Canada next year? I really want to participate in it.

There is no "this tournament", so I do not know what you are talking about ... There are currently no clear plans for the future anyway.
Does that mean that the toutaments didn't go well and that we might not team up with toywiz again?
No, it just means the tournaments aren't all over yet so we can't safely say whether this was beneficial to Toy Wiz yet.

Although, on the whole, it seems as though many organizers were unprepared for what transpired. Even Cye and I couldn't keep up and we're both damn good at what we do!
So iff it were up to you, would we team up again? Like my brother, I wasn't able to go to the NY tournament, I actualyy think u talked with him recently
(Aug. 25, 2011  4:09 AM)DedlyAquaTurtle Wrote: So iff it were up to you, would we team up again? Like my brother, I wasn't able to go to the NY tournament, I actualyy think u talked with him recently

That is not such a clear question to "cut" : as I wrote, there is just no "yes" or "no" at the moment, and I cannot even tell all the things that need to be discussed first, etc. We hope that it will happen again, however neither Toywiz nor us can determine that at the moment.
if we do ever do this again, id be down. the chicago tourny went well!
Point is, it's not really up to anyone in particular and even if we got the chance to do this again, we need to really think things through and prepare ourselves for such a large number of participants. This includes selecting hosts, locations, back-up plans, judges, formats, dates, etc.

I think if we could have used a megaphone during the New York event, we would have done better.

I had fun, though, and a lot of other kids did as well (except for the part where I almost passed out and had to call 911. That wasn't cool.)

There were many kids asking us about the coupons.
Deikailo, we've been having fun too! The coupon codes for 10% off have been being sent by PM or given to the host ahead of time, but the NY event was so huge, I don't think they've gotten theirs! I'll figure out how to get this to them (and you) efficiently right now.
(Aug. 25, 2011  12:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The tournaments in the first post are the only ones that are going to be in the Summer Spin Showdown ...
ahh, check my sig(the link that says zepher) and you will see that i just need to either get his e-mail to sighn this tourny up for sss, or have him do that.
(Aug. 26, 2011  4:37 AM)leone=best Wrote: ahh, check my sig(the link that says zepher) and you will see that i just need to either get his e-mail to sighn this tourny up for sss, or have him do that.

What are you talking about ?