WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!!

We know the days and the places, but where are the hours? Im so excited for the tournament on NY that I cant just know what should I do!
(Aug. 08, 2011  5:54 AM)dragoongalaxy20 Wrote: We know the days and the places, but where are the hours? Im so excited for the tournament on NY that I cant just know what should I do!

We will surely add them soon, but you should simply look in the topic for those tournaments. They are in the Official Events forum.
what is to be excpected of a host? would toywiz cover everything, or what?
(Aug. 08, 2011  6:21 AM)gforceturns Wrote: what is to be excpected of a host? would toywiz cover everything, or what?
Hosts are the WBO members who have experience with tournaments. Toywiz will cover the prizes but everything else, is dependent on the tournament host.... the tournament hosts ARE NOT toywiz employees... just stating that now....
Finally! I've never seen a WBO tournament that's in Georgia before now.
Links to all of the tournament threads that currently exist in the Official Events forum have been added to the OP.
Just went to ToyWiz in Nanuet, the one by my House and told them about the Summer Spin Showdown and the Tourney on August 13 (Clash to Capture Hades Gates). They didn't know and forgot to prepare , so Carl talked to the higher ups to know when it starts and whatnot. It's a good thing I came, it would've been a fracas.
So will the Beylotto come after all the tournamnets are done?
I'm LittleBlader08, and i'll be attending the Summer Spin Showdown in Spokane, WA.
(Aug. 09, 2011  12:02 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: So will the Beylotto come after all the tournamnets are done?
What Beylotto?
On the front page on the banner it says BeyLotto on it.
(Aug. 09, 2011  12:02 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: So will the Beylotto come after all the tournamnets are done?

The winners will of course be decided after all of the tournaments have been completed, but right now we are trying to finalize what the prizes should be. Smile
Oh, it wasn't in the OP so I missed it.
Raaaar! Sadly no Mid west tourneys, might be going to NY and might be able to compete in a tourney there, though I might get deystroyed since Im unfamilliar with attack stadiums, anyway sweet! Tourneys!
YES A NORTH WEST TOUROMENT FINNALY YES iI HAVE BENN WATTING OVER A YEAR FOR THIS =D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOME ON HOST ANOTHER ONE IN THE NORTH WEST PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
beylotto = AWESOMENESS
(Aug. 09, 2011  7:14 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote: YES A NORTH WEST TOUROMENT FINNALY YES iI HAVE BENN WATTING OVER A YEAR FOR THIS =D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOME ON HOST ANOTHER ONE IN THE NORTH WEST PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As we've said many times; all WBO tournaments are volunteer run. If you want a tournament in your local area, organise it yourself!

(Aug. 09, 2011  2:19 PM)burning inpact Wrote: beylotto = AWESOMENESS

Your enthusiasm is awesome, but please add more content to your posts!
No more events can be added to the Summer Spin Showdown.
Darnit... Thank you for telling us Kai-V.
It's okay rai, there'll be more tourneys, and thats to bad
But there's going to be lots of tournaments.
I live nowhere even remotely close to one. Confused
For all NC Participants, I am going to win our tournament, not just for the prize but to prove who the undisputed best blader in NC is, Im traveling all the way to greeneville to unleash my screaming metal fury upon all contestants, Ill be sure to post some nice pics of all the neat stuff I win, not trying to sound arrogant but I am simply the strongest in NC and if it were nationwide I would prove that im strongest in the nation, Thanks so much to toywiz and the wbo you guys are awsome, 1st prize is mine...
lol you sound like an idiot
If I am not wrong, then the GA tourney will be the first held in GA!