WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!!

WHY CANT THERE BE 1 IM MIGHAN THERES SO MANY BLADERS HERE
Don't spam posts like that.
And it's up to the BLADERS to host a tourney, we don't just go around willy nilly making a tournament for whiny kids like you.
awesome, but my mom said i cant come. i geuss i just have to wait for one thats closer to nj.
(Aug. 09, 2011  1:19 AM)Kei Wrote: The winners will of course be decided after all of the tournaments have been completed, but right now we are trying to finalize what the prizes should be. Smile

Can't. wait for the prizes!Pinching_eyes.
(Aug. 09, 2011  8:07 PM)grandpegasus Wrote: awesome, but my mom said i cant come. i geuss i just have to wait for one thats closer to nj.
We're trying to get something going in philly, which is extremely close to NJ.
[Huge quotes removed.]

you said the oregon one was on the 11 but the toywiz frorm said it was one a dirrent date so witch one is it?!?!?!?!
It will be the 11th and Toywiz's page should have been updated.
That's a big oops on our part! I didn't realize the page failed to update. It should be fixed now.
(Aug. 09, 2011  6:31 PM)bitcloud004 Wrote: For all NC Participants, I am going to win our tournament, not just for the prize but to prove who the undisputed best blader in NC is, Im traveling all the way to greeneville to unleash my screaming metal fury upon all contestants, Ill be sure to post some nice pics of all the neat stuff I win, not trying to sound arrogant but I am simply the strongest in NC and if it were nationwide I would prove that im strongest in the nation, Thanks so much to toywiz and the wbo you guys are awsome, 1st prize is mine...
Stop saying your the best. I'm entering and i live 4 HOURS AWAY!! There are many other people who are coming and will probably have a chance against you. I'm just saying.
From North Carolina, I have to say, Dark_Mousy is pretty beastly. The Problem and I are two very good bladers and we both lost to him quite terribly.
(Aug. 11, 2011  5:38 PM)Deikailo Wrote: From North Carolina, I have to say, Dark_Mousy is pretty beastly. The Problem and I are two very good bladers and we both lost to him quite terribly.

Why thank you Deikailo. But I didnt beat Problem in the tournament. He was the one who messed up my RS tip. If i had used the WD tip I think i wouldve done better. And to the guy who thinks he is the best, I wanna challenge you personally. Smile That battle will be put on youtube. Smile
(Aug. 09, 2011  6:31 PM)bitcloud004 Wrote: For all NC Participants, I am going to win our tournament, not just for the prize but to prove who the undisputed best blader in NC is, Im traveling all the way to greeneville to unleash my screaming metal fury upon all contestants, Ill be sure to post some nice pics of all the neat stuff I win, not trying to sound arrogant but I am simply the strongest in NC and if it were nationwide I would prove that im strongest in the nation, Thanks so much to toywiz and the wbo you guys are awsome, 1st prize is mine...

IM personally looking forward to meeting you. What will you be using in the tournament? What experience do you have with beyblade?
We still lost the tournament, which means we lost to you.
(Aug. 11, 2011  10:31 PM)Deikailo Wrote: We still lost the tournament, which means we lost to you.

True, But Im looking forward to a rematch with both of you soon.
Come to the Maryland tournament on Sunday!
(Aug. 11, 2011  11:07 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Come to the Maryland tournament on Sunday!

You never know where ill pop up.
(Aug. 12, 2011  12:17 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2011  11:07 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Come to the Maryland tournament on Sunday!

You never know where ill pop up.

The more the merrier! We welcome all bladers here in the state shaped like half a crab... Smile
(Aug. 11, 2011  9:22 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2011  5:38 PM)Deikailo Wrote: From North Carolina, I have to say, Dark_Mousy is pretty beastly. The Problem and I are two very good bladers and we both lost to him quite terribly.

Why thank you Deikailo. But I didnt beat Problem in the tournament. He was the one who messed up my RS tip. If i had used the WD tip I think i wouldve done better. And to the guy who thinks he is the best, I wanna challenge you personally. Smile That battle will be put on youtube. Smile

IM personally looking forward to meeting you. What will you be using in the tournament? What experience do you have with beyblade?

^thank you im looking forward to meeting you as well as all the other bladers, I have been blading since I was in middle school, my friends and i would battle other kids in school for blades, we would battle in the mornings before classes and after school on the bus, we would battle in either a portable arena or the bathroom sinks, we would put up/wager blades arenas launchers ect. I have followed beyblade through its evolution over the years and have a decent amount of experience, in my younger days I would use the most recent dragoon of the time, for more important matches I would use driger s or galeon without the double ring, eventually I wound up using gabriel without the double ring, later on once metal blades were introduced I used the dark effigy, and as for the current metal fight I generally use eagle wheel or meteo l drago wheel short track and wd tip...Im a veteran as far as blading goes and look forward to facing all of the other bladers and having a great time, I am always excited to find new bladers and compete
(Aug. 11, 2011  5:19 PM)blader9222 Wrote:
Stop saying your the best. I'm entering and i live 4 HOURS AWAY!! There are many other people who are coming and will probably have a chance against you. I'm just saying.

^I welcome the competition my friend
DONE AND OVER WITH, woot third place to me is a great place to end.

I just wish my last beybattle would have been first place, but the event was a great play, and in the end I'm just pleased. Lol
(Aug. 12, 2011  4:31 AM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: DONE AND OVER WITH, woot third place to me is a great place to end.

I just wish my last beybattle would have been first place, but the event was a great play, and in the end I'm just pleased. Lol

(Aug. 12, 2011  4:31 AM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: DONE AND OVER WITH, woot third place to me is a great place to end.

Tell your sister thanks for helping! Without her, we would of been screwed with the battle set up.
Who was the girl who shot like me, Nano???
(Aug. 12, 2011  4:42 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Who was the girl who shot like me, Nano???

Brittany masson. I swear, she was JUST like you.
Her fighting spirit, her launch, her style.
I WON
(Aug. 12, 2011  4:42 AM)Nano Wrote: Tell your sister thanks for helping! Without her, we would of been screwed with the battle set up.

alright i'll tell her, she said she will have no problem with doing it again. but i think she knows this was our the last time. and Nano im sorry about what happen. i should have left instead of waiting with you, thank you for hosting the event im sure we where lost with out you too!

just keep hosting im sure some one else will help you and you will do fine XD
hehehe see if scott pilgrim vrs the world would help hes a pretty good blader LOL

i forgot, could you note me a list of all the people on here who bladed i need it!