WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!!

(Aug. 12, 2011  5:24 AM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: alright i'll tell her, she said she will have no problem with doing it again. but i think she knows this was our the last time. and Nano im sorry about what happen. i should have left instead of waiting with you, thank you for hosting the event im sure we where lost with out you too!

just keep hosting im sure some one else will help you and you will do fine XD
hehehe see if scott pilgrim vrs the world would help hes a pretty good blader LOL

i forgot, could you note me a list of all the people on here who bladed i need it!

Once I find out who's who, I will post the Beybattles in the thread Smile

And thanks for all the help, kanato and Deikailo! Smile
Kanato, you have the pictures, yes? Grin
(Aug. 12, 2011  5:30 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Kanato, you have the pictures, yes? Grin

She should of taken some of me with her foxes XD
(Aug. 12, 2011  5:41 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2011  5:30 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Kanato, you have the pictures, yes? Grin

She should of taken some of me with her foxes XD

i'll upload them monday, on a whim me and my sister decided to go to seattle to blow some steam and relax plus i have abit of buisness i needed to take care of this month.

i didnt think you would like them that much LOL if you still going to the con, we can "possibly" snap a few pictures of you and the foxes, the silver/black one wont be there but i will have a unique red named HACHET who i will make this month, im pretty sure you two would match. =)

BUT i will upload the event this monday for you! (i look horrable!!!)
(Aug. 12, 2011  6:09 AM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: BUT i will upload the event this monday for you! (i look horrable!!!)
This is what I think about every time I take a tourny photo, but I think they come out okay after I get used to it. What matters is if you look like you're having fun or not. xD
(Aug. 12, 2011  6:12 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2011  6:09 AM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: BUT i will upload the event this monday for you! (i look horrable!!!)
This is what I think about every time I take a tourny photo, but I think they come out okay after I get used to it. What matters is if you look like you're having fun or not. xD

In the group photo, I'm holding a dead, stuffed fox. So yeah, looks like I had fun XD
Congrats Oregon! I wonder what were the winning combos Pinching_eyes_2 nice to see kanato finally playing lol.
mine was today and it was vary fun but I didn't even get 3rd but theres always next time
(Aug. 12, 2011  6:25 AM)® Wrote: Congrats Oregon! I wonder what were the winning combos Pinching_eyes_2 nice to see kanato finally playing lol.

1) Most of the time, he used a MF Earth combo. I don't know much more then that. However, he changed to a regular BBP against me, causing me to recoil too much ><
2) I used a Screw Pisces 90RF the whole time, until the battle for 1/2. In reality, I could of won if I used a defense combo. I have no idea what the hell I was thinking when I choose MF LLD D125MF
3) Kanato used a plain Hell Kerbecs until the battle for third. I then told her she might want to use Beat Lynx, and it worked!
(Aug. 12, 2011  6:44 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote: mine was today and it was vary fun but I didn't even get 3rd but theres always next time

That's the spirit! It was fun battling you, you did well!
Awesome, glad to hear it went so well Nano. :]
(Aug. 12, 2011  6:45 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2011  6:25 AM)® Wrote: Congrats Oregon! I wonder what were the winning combos Pinching_eyes_2 nice to see kanato finally playing lol.

3) Kanato used a plain Hell Kerbecs until the battle for third. I then told her she might want to use Beat Lynx, and it worked!

yeah, nice to see me actually battling, im a block head i dont practice or use combos LOL. either way im debating to quit still hard to decided even though i say i am my heart tells me no. LOL

yep, i won because of Nano's advice i wont buy another beat lynx because well i figure display is one thing but third place is another LOL.
Your heart is right. I want to battle you and Nano!
yeah, nice to see me actually battling, im a block head i dont practice or use combos LOL. either way im debating to quit still hard to decided even though i say i am my heart tells me no. LOL

yep, i won because of Nano's advice i wont buy another beat lynx because well i figure display is one thing but third place is another LOL.
[/quote]

you should NOT quit beyblade, your a good blader
This is so awesome. I Love it. Seeing Beyblade Tournaments in the states is just awesome.
Silver Spring, MD - 8/14/2011 - "Beyblade Melee" Official Results

Congratulations to all our valiant bladers who braved the weather to compete in the Beyblade Melee today! We had a great turnout with 25 bladers strong competing in the double elimination tournament held under the pavilion - as the grass was way too wet. While we expected more serious rain, the sun lasted for us almost until the very end.

Results:
1st Place: Arupaeo
2nd Place: Ryugablader
3rd Place: hellkerbex900

Special recognition goes to all of the first-time bladers (who we can't wait to see back again!), our judges Galaxy4ever and Breaker, Otsu who got the tournament approved - and of course to ToyWiz.com, who so generously sponsored the tournament!

Everyone had a great time, and the new bladers really appreciated the ToyWiz.com sponsorship so that they could compete in their first WBO tournament for free!
To bad the Cali one is in LA... I'm in Sacramento... To far Unhappy Oh well... maybe next time they do something like this it will closer to Sacramento (the CAPITAL of Cali... Just sayin...)
Does a toywizs rep have to show up at the tourney?
No, nobody can afford to travel in this.
if I can pull it off I might be able to come to the one in north carolina, but I wish I herd about this earlier then I would have went to the one in georgia
is there still time to set one up not that i can cuz of school but i know some one who might
(Aug. 16, 2011  5:38 AM)earthareis531 Wrote: is there still time to set one up not that i can cuz of school but i know some one who might

Read my posts.
I just started looking at toywiz, and they've got every beyblade need I've ever wanted. ROCK ON TOYWIZ! ROCK ON BLADERS!
I posted this in the Nanuet thread, but I think it's also appropriate that I post this here as well since it took place in the store. I suck at editing and this is the first time I've edited anything in movie maker.

I kept it short because I have a short attention span and so does most of the community. That and I didn't have that much video to work with. I got bored while filming.

I tried to video tape the product to "wow" people with Toy Wiz's stock while still capturing the bladers. Everyone knows Beyblades spin so I decided to not focus on the battles as much, which are spammed on youtube.

The fast forwarding is annoying, I know, but trust me, it's extremely boring if I didn't speed it up.

Hopefully I'll do a better job on Sunday.
Could someone give the link to see the tournaments rules 2.0? Are they age restrictions on the tournaments?
what time does it end