WBO Comic Strip

AGREED WITH DEIKAILO
MOAR BO-
I mean more fine upstanding young ladies. Smile
It's cool to correct me. I really thought revel was written with an A. Maybe I say it wrong, or something. But I'll know, now XD

Are you guys saying Kai-V's not hot? Watch your carps :p
........I didn't get that story..........
My story ain't that bad, it's too beast for Temporal because of Lakers. But anyways, I know how Ink feels. I'm kinda stuck. :\
I'm a bit stuck as well...
There's so much I can do with my story, and yet I cannot decide.
I've had a week.
Come on Raigeko, pick your carp up. Serious
(Jul. 26, 2011  2:56 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I'm a bit stuck as well...
There's so much I can do with my story, and yet I cannot decide.
I've had a week.
Come on Raigeko, pick your carp up. Serious

I haven't even started on my 2nd chapter.
WHY ARE YOU DISCUSSING IT HERE?

carp, guys, you should all know better than that :\
Offtopiness is fun, and we're kind of discussing the state of the Your Creations forum.
Which we shouldn't be doing.
*reports myself for being offtopic* haha.
Anyways, I've never commented on this thread, but I just wanted to say that I absolutely love your comics and I cannot wait for the next one.
(Jul. 26, 2011  2:08 AM)Ink. Wrote: Sorry guys, I'm having a really bad bout of writer's block. However, I will arrive soon to grace the gray skies of the creations forum!

Thanks Dude.

Ugh, I know how that feels. I have so many ideas, yet I can't put them in words, and it makes it hard to do anything. In a case like that, I listen to music because it gets my ideas and motivation going. I also recommend being in an isolated place, like on the toilet or in the shower (I'm serious lol) so you have less around you to think up enough stuff.

Some artists I know also do livestreaming. I dunno why, it just works for them.
(Jul. 26, 2011  2:21 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2011  2:14 AM)Temporal Wrote: You spelled "revel" wrong. Butu agreed. TEACH ME HOW TO DRAW!
You spelled "But" wrong.

Don't correct Dude's English. His primary language is French-Canadian. Aside from that, if you knew what he meant, why bother pointing it out?

Ink, I vote more hot girls in your next comic. 8)

I was saying so in a light manner. I know better, as I've never seen any spelling/grammar errors from Dude before now. Again, off topic.
if this is anything like anime or manga, then there must be the obligatory beach/onsen episode. do eet!

how bout that time you were sitting by the pool, macin' on hot chicks while eatin' chicken wings. absolute gold i tell ya. :p
(Jul. 26, 2011  2:08 AM)Ink. Wrote: Sorry guys, I'm having a really bad bout of writer's block. However, I will arrive soon to grace the gray skies of the creations forum!

I've sent you ideas :o

(Jul. 26, 2011  2:21 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Ink, I vote more hot girls in your next comic. 8)

Totally agree Cool
You guys are pervs XD

We don't need hot girls in a comic strip. All we need is the slap-stick fun of it all, which Ink has provided quite well, so far, writer's block aside =D
(Jul. 26, 2011  2:38 AM)Dude Wrote: Are you guys saying Kai-V's not hot? Watch your carps :p
We have already been seduced by her facebolts.
(Jul. 26, 2011  10:33 PM)Dude Wrote: You guys are pervs XD
Yes.
(Jul. 26, 2011  5:47 AM)Otsu Wrote: if this is anything like anime or manga, then there must be the obligatory beach/onsen episode. do eet!
Cye's abs and Aquaman of the committee. 'Nuff said.
(Jul. 26, 2011  11:27 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2011  5:47 AM)Otsu Wrote: if this is anything like anime or manga, then there must be the obligatory beach/onsen episode. do eet!
Cye's abs and Aquaman of the committee. 'Nuff said.

I'm curious as to how Ink will take a stab at Cye.

We don't need hot girls in a comic strip. All we need is the slap-stick fun of it all, which Ink has provided quite well, so far, writer's block aside =D

Deikailo is a pervy girl see!

how bout that time you were sitting by the pool, macin' on hot chicks while eatin' chicken wings. absolute gold i tell ya. :p
Lol, I'd like to see that......
More importantly I'd like to be doing that

No, we just want some moe!

Can't wait for the next comic. So excited!
cant wait for next comic either...
your soo good at this ink

i vote for more hot girls too...
(Jul. 26, 2011  10:33 PM)Dude Wrote: We don't need hot girls in a comic strip.
Of course we do. Ink I want some steaming chicks in this next comic strip.
And what I want is..... every one to stop requesting 'hot' girls, as it kind of classes as requesting for something, which Ink. does not want any one requesting... seriously don't rush him... this is now becoming spam...
Geez...guys are desperate...

Agreed with Callum6939
Orry to bump, but... Is ink done with this, its been a long time since he wrote something.
(Aug. 11, 2011  12:24 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Orry to bump, but... Is ink done with this, its been a long time since he wrote something.

Don't rush him. He'll post it when he's ready.