WBO Comic Strip

I'll enter! Good luck with whatever you'll pursue next?
Enter me please. I love your comics! Hopefully one day, you will feel the urge to play with your Beys again...
i'm sure he will, like when i started playing football again i stopped beyblading, but when i got my hell kerbecs it brought me back! so if he really likes it, he'll play again
Heck yes I'll enter.
I'd complain about you quitting beyblade but I've just quit MFB myself so it'd be even more hypocritical than people accuse me of being already, ahah.
whhhaaattt! the almighty Th!nk quitting some type of beyblade! god why is everyone quitting all the time, but anyway all you people good luck in the competition, i'm not joining in
I'll join the contest, these comics are beast!
Yes, shamefully th!nk has quit beyblade (MFB anyway, I think he is still doing plastics)
Sad to see you leave Ink., but I'm glad you will still hang around the forums. Its good to have you here.
So i just say i enter and thats it?

I enter Smile
I enter and i hope one day you get back in beyblade
(Aug. 24, 2011  9:50 PM)Ink. Wrote: Gosh, you guys make me feel so bad...

Anyway, sorry, I've quit Beyblade, so that's the reason I've shamefully forgotten about this. I take full credit in saying that the reason there's been no new comics is because I've been lazy.

Yeah, very cliche joke. Uncertain But I'm extremely sorry guys, I'm going to finish this season, and I'm still going to have the contest for the full volume signed book, but you won't have to suscribe to my forgotten YouTube. Just say that you'll enter and I'll do a random draw.

So to finish this with good news... NEW COMIC TOMORROW!

Thanks guys!
At least I'm not the only one....
Looking forward to the comics.
Well, it's sad that you've stopped beyblading, but I'm glad you'll still make comics. I'll enter the contest, too, and I'm looking forward to the next comic.
I enter, and although it's sad that you're leaving beyblade, you've at least made a lasting impression on our community before doing so. Smile Hopefully I'll see you around.
(Aug. 25, 2011  3:43 PM)zflare3 Wrote: ill enter
why are you quitting?
watch this and pm me and dragonrocks when you change you mind...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eoPocJS-jQ
when youchange your mind pm dragoonrocks first!

I can't change my mind. I already sold all of my collection. Got a Super Nintendo and Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart, Donkey Kong Country, Super Castlevania IV, Starfox, and Street Fighter II with the money. Money well spent.

But yes, just to reiterate, I'm not quitting the comics.
did you say the new comic was coming out today Ink? if it is great, if tommorow i'll miss it!
(Aug. 25, 2011  10:50 AM)Nwolf Wrote: whhhaaattt! the almighty Th!nk quitting some type of beyblade! god why is everyone quitting all the time, but anyway all you people good luck in the competition, i'm not joining in

Almighty? Hardly, I'm not even the number one in my area (Tokyo boyy (deservedly) holds that title, despite me winning our only tournament so far). I'm just very vocal Tongue_out_wink I don't want to create a big fuss though, and this isn't the place to discuss it.

(Aug. 25, 2011  12:33 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: At least I'm not the only one....
Looking forward to the comics.

We should all make a club.
I want to ask you guys something - what do you like better about the comics?

A. The humor and the art.
B. The fact that it's about the WBO and includes WBO members.
C. It gives you something to read on the toilet.

(Aug. 25, 2011  8:14 PM)Ink. Wrote: I want to ask you guys something - what do you like better about the comics?

C

Just kidding. If people are reading these while doing #2, that's not good...

I just go for A. It doesn't matter to me who you use, I just think you're a funny guy. Plain and simple.
i think mainly A cause i find your humor great! but i think B is awesome cause there's a chance you'll be used, and that it's fun to see how you interpret the members on the forum
so is the comic being posted today? because your post from yesterday said tommorow, i was just wondering if it had been delayed or if you were just being 'lazy'
Well actually, the're will be no comic today, but let me explain my jist here:

The reason I posted this little "quiz" is because I'm having a VERY hard time thinking of ideas, so basically, if most people answered B, I would just struggle on with the WBO Comics, or if most answered A, I was actually going to say that, because of lack of ideas, I was going to start a new comic series. If most answered C, well... :I

But right as I posted the quiz, I came up with a solution: THE WBO COMIC WILL NOW RUN OFF OF FAN BASED IDEAS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! So, I will create an "Idea Box" thread as soon as possible. However, I will do some more comic series, but the Idea Box will make the WBO Comic live on and be much easier to make.

Also, last announcement: my laziness has decided that the season will end at 8 comics, so that means that Season one is over and the contest will begin once I finish making the book! So stay tuned for that.

I garuntee that Season two will be bigger and better!
(Aug. 25, 2011  8:14 PM)Ink. Wrote: I want to ask you guys something - what do you like better about the comics?

I definitely say A, man. I've told you before, as an artist, your art style really works with the humor you're trying to convey. B is just a privilege, and C is.....well, A man. It's all about A.
Okay, first off, I want to say I'm sorry. My computer was being an IMMENSE douchemonkey, so this is the fabulous prize:

[Image: HNI_0054.jpg]

Yeah, it sucks. It's black and white, and ink spread. And would you know it - my printer ran out of ink. Tired

Some more "glamour shots"

[Image: HNI_0055.jpg]
[Image: HNI_0056.jpg]
[Image: HNI_0057.jpg]

Yeah, and Sharpie stains from the signature. Facepalm. Oh, and not to mention my computer messed up and couldn't print the Happy Birthday Kai-V Comic. So what's my excuse? All books will now have a web exclusive comic to remind you to visit the site. Facedesk.

Anyway, tomorrow afternoon, I'll announce the winner of this piece of poo and give updates on the new comic season.
Haha, I actually find that kinda funny. Your printer ran out of ink (Oh, the irony!).

Would it be too late to join the contest? The winner gets announced tomorrow, so I dunno if I can enter...

P.S Nice emoticon in the last pic.

(Aug. 25, 2011  9:15 PM)zflare3 Wrote: OMG!THATS AMAZING!!
That's exactly what I thought after seeing the book! It's awesome Ink! Good luck with your second season of the comic!