WBO Comic Strip

(Aug. 03, 2011  2:02 PM)Tokao Wrote: Geez...guys are desperate...

Agreed with Callum6939
And girl!

Ink, are you going to start this up again? If you no longer have time for it, I could draw/colour and you could write it. I miss having my buddy around. Unhappy
Hmm it says he hasn't been on since July 17th which could mean he has left. Damn shame if it's true. These were, and still are, really good.
lol these comics are awesome! what pens do you use? they seem to be alot like mine, anyway keep up the good work, especially like rai-gecko lol
(Aug. 23, 2011  10:53 AM)RowDog Wrote: Hmm it says he hasn't been on since July 17th which could mean he has left. Damn shame if it's true. These were, and still are, really good.
He signed on last Saturday...
I could help if he wanted, i can do drawings, i've got some skill, if it's too much for him, i could help people don't rush him, it's very hard to do something like this, and it's very very hard to do something like this as well as he does
Ink and his many assistants. lol He's already becoming a manga artist.
(Aug. 23, 2011  11:16 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2011  10:53 AM)RowDog Wrote: Hmm it says he hasn't been on since July 17th which could mean he has left. Damn shame if it's true. These were, and still are, really good.
He signed on last Saturday...
Your right! But I definitely saw July 17th on his account. Weird.
(Jul. 26, 2011  2:02 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-A-Story-...DRACIEL-TY
story time yay

:\

eye wush i was in yor store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Jul. 26, 2011  2:02 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-A-Story-...DRACIEL-TY
story time yay

:\

To: Bringing cold hard sense to a nonsensical world since 2008.

And I hope my story doesn't look like that to you guys...
Ga's story
I noticed a hint of metal gear awesome in a couple of these
Gosh, you guys make me feel so bad...

Anyway, sorry, I've quit Beyblade, so that's the reason I've shamefully forgotten about this. I take full credit in saying that the reason there's been no new comics is because I've been lazy.

Yeah, very cliche joke. Uncertain But I'm extremely sorry guys, I'm going to finish this season, and I'm still going to have the contest for the full volume signed book, but you won't have to suscribe to my forgotten YouTube. Just say that you'll enter and I'll do a random draw.

So to finish this with good news... NEW COMIC TOMORROW!

Thanks guys!
But are you going to at least stay around the forums? You're my hero. Unhappy What do I have to bribe you with?
(Aug. 24, 2011  9:53 PM)Deikailo Wrote: But are you going to at least stay around the forums? You're my hero. Unhappy What do I have to bribe you with?

Nothing, I'll stay around. Smile
nooo! you can't quit! anyway, if you need any help, you know who to ask!
It a shame to WBO if you quit!(hit fly

I never thought I would have to face this day...
I guess enter me for the comic, please.
I can't believe this...
UH we will miss the best comic EVER!! enter me
So sad to see you quit, Ink. Unhappy You're a really good member!

Anyway, I guess enter me for the contest. :\
Ink, can I take over the comic for you after this season is complete? I want your legend to live on...

Oh, and I totally want that printed comic. >_>
It sucks that you're quitting Beyblade. Unhappy
Enter me for the comic, I guess.
Why not adding all of use for a goodbye present to Ink?
Man, it's a shame you're quitting Ink! Please enter me for the comic...
I'm still doing the comic, I haven't quit that... I will do a season 2!
Great to know! I thought you were quitting Beyblade and the comic.
(Aug. 25, 2011  2:18 AM)Ink. Wrote: I'm still doing the comic, I haven't quit that... I will do a season 2!
Great! I thought the same as Kaiba... Good luck in every future endeavor, Ink!