WBO Comic Strip

awesome comics ink they r totally cool
(Jul. 15, 2011  4:16 PM)Sparta Wrote: And there you go Tired.

My favorite so far is still the one with SSBB, only because it's true to life that people spam Samus (At least, Kai-V does...)

I barely use Samus ... In the first Super Smash Bros. it might be one of my choices, but not in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
Lemme guess, Ike? I use him for quick attacks.
Already been answered.
I'm restraining from going into the topic of SSBB, and so should anyone replying after this post Wink
Gaming Random Thoughts is over there. Lips_sealed
I know, I totally screwed up saying that Kai-V picked Samus. It was Ike.

New comic coming up today.
AWW MAN! I'm gonna miss it! Unhappy I hate going to the lake this weekend, there's so much to do, and so little time, lol.
I've probably mentioned this before, but this is a cool comic no doubt and it has most definitely improved quality-wise since its humble beginnings. guys, Fox is where it's at. Have you ever thought of making an animation video about the WBO, somewhat along the lines of something like Brawl Taunts? lol that'd be epic. I wait for my unveil, perhaps fireworks or acrobats on the ceiling when I appear in your comic? No, jet plane!
In any case, these comics actually make me go to the 'Your Creations' forum at all, be proud Ink. :V
Well, I haven't used Flipnote Studio in a while, but I'll have to brush up on my voice acting skills. (To do an animates short, that is.)

Thanks Dan!
LOL those comics are funny. Why does raigeko hate hasbro?
(Jul. 16, 2011  7:30 AM)Shika blade Wrote: LOL those comics are funny. Why does raigeko hate hasbro?

He only has Hasbro Beyblades and he hates them. He rather have TAKARA-TOMY Beyblades.
(Jul. 15, 2011  5:35 PM)Ink. Wrote: Well, I haven't used Flipnote Studio in a while, but I'll have to brush up on my voice acting skills. (To do an animates short, that is.)

Thanks Dan!

If you need any cartoon animation help, PM me.
My God. Best. Comic Strip Ever! I lol'd at th!nk and SSBB and Raigeko's Hasbro Hate. Especially the one on Kai-V B-day with the noob. This made my day!
cant wait to see the next comic. like every day i come home from school thinking "has Ink made any new comics?".
so yeah,keep going!
The comic strip are funny.
Can your grammar be worse, please? "This comic strip ARE funny."?! Dude, that's second grade grammar, something you learn EARLY. Geez. Anyway, good work, Ink.
Loved everyone of your comics. Can't wait to see the next one and who you will use in it. It's great how we can relate to these comics.
Oh, this is still going on? I missed quite a few entries...

Sorry, the topic was kinda burried under the pile of not-so-great graphic battles nobody cares about and serve to caress the ego of kids who very much likely won't be making a living out of it. As if we didn't have enough triviality with the near hundreds of horrible and very stereotypical beyblade-related five lines long "chapters" stories.

But what you do is great. Keep at it :p
The sad thing is...Dude is right. The "Your Creations" forum needs to be cleaned a bit... But anyway, Ink is indeed amazing.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-A-Story-...DRACIEL-TY
story time yay

:\
AGH! You shoulda let me in on that! Dammit. Regardless, we may need a "State of the Your Creations Forum" Thread. Which is SAD. You shoulda spelled Character wrong, like a buch of WBO members do.
Sorry guys, I'm having a really bad bout of writer's block. However, I will arrive soon to grace the gray skies of the creations forum!

Thanks Dude.
That's actually one of the best story on the site, if only because it's pretty damn funny XD And at least, it's bad on purpose.

Ink, I was wondering, where did you learn to make such nice manga-like drawings? I'm sure you make many around jealous (Not me, though. I revel in my lack of talent :p)
You spelled "revel" wrong. Butu agreed. TEACH ME HOW TO DRAW!
(Jul. 26, 2011  2:14 AM)Temporal Wrote: You spelled "revel" wrong. Butu agreed. TEACH ME HOW TO DRAW!
You spelled "But" wrong.

Don't correct Dude's English. His primary language is French-Canadian. Aside from that, if you knew what he meant, why bother pointing it out?

Ink, I vote more hot girls in your next comic. 8)