WBO Comic Strip

(Jul. 13, 2011  4:55 PM)Sparta Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2011  4:50 PM)Hakumen Wrote: But... Samus sucks. Zero Suit FTW!

You only say that because zero-suit wears spandex, and girls in spandex is hot. Dudes in spandex is questionable.
Yeah, that's where the Power Rangers went wrong...
Can't wait for the next comic, Ink.!
Guys, stay on topic, you're spamming.
Grin I love it! Haha, that's almost exactly how I talk, except it's a bit more graphic Tongue_out Awesome comic Ink!!!
Grin I love it! Haha, that's almost exactly how I talk, except it's a bit more graphic Tongue_out Awesome comic Ink! I do have a passion of hate for Hasbro Smile
haha, lol I was waiting for your response Rai, lol, also somet that I must say, what would you do if shops only sold XTSs?
(Jul. 13, 2011  10:14 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Grin I love it! Haha, that's almost exactly how I talk, except it's a bit more graphic Tongue_out Awesome comic Ink!!!
Grin I love it! Haha, that's almost exactly how I talk, except it's a bit more graphic Tongue_out Awesome comic Ink! I do have a passion of hate for Hasbro Smile

Whut? Why do you contribute to the "Hasbro Stadium combo testing" "Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP!" thread, then? Just to prove how twisted the Hasbro metagame is?
cuz he currently only owns a hasbro stadium, and he hates it so bad, but also wants tho help contribute to the community...
toatanu
I'm trying to contribute as much as I can for Hasbro because once I get a TT Atk, I'll be contributing for the community on a better level.
I knew you would have that as your avatar Joyful_3

lol, Ink.'s making an avatar shop without himself knowing, good job Ink. Tongue_out
Yes, thanks a lot Ink! It fits perfectly ^-^ My other one was a bit outdated, haha.
That comic was genius, Ink.! 'Fires and damnation,' oh my lawdy. XD Keep up the awesome work! Grin
How many more threads were there about comics? I only found one, and if there is more, I have to read them Gasp
Oh, I forgot to say... YOU ARE AMAZING!!!! You have a real talent man.
i like them comics! can me and my freind put our comics on there if we are good?
(Jul. 14, 2011  2:50 AM)kwakerjak Wrote: i like them comics! can me and my freind put our comics on there if we are good?

I don't speak for everyone, but I think not. This is Ink.'s gig.
(Jul. 14, 2011  2:50 AM)kwakerjak Wrote: i like them comics! can me and my freind put our comics on there if we are good?

There's a fan art thread that Ink. made somewhere on here... Maybe you can put it there?

...Way to attempt to advertise yourself. Of course not, and that should have been obvious. It's been Ink's thing since...I think February? Now why in the world would you even ATTEMPT to do that? I mean, you would have had to be on the WBO for a while, and have observed many members to do this. (Like McFrown and Bluezee's regular arguments, or Th!nk calling people out for being stupid in hilarious ways. Or Bey Brad's plain awesomeness. It's hard, people.) Both of which you have not.
Ink's cover inspired me to make a new guest comic. I think it was his hair. XD
HAHA that was hilarious. It was plain funny.
heh, cool, good work as always.
Hope you don't mind my avatar Cool
Maybe we could also make comics and post 'em here... hm...
No. Post them here, instead.
(Jul. 15, 2011  7:40 AM)Nano Wrote: Hope you don't mind my avatar Cool

I wuv it, but now there's no Haruhi Unhappy...

Anyways, I apologize for the off-topicness. When's the next comic coming out? Soon, I hope Cute?
Sparta

(Jun. 16, 2011  12:07 AM)Ink. Wrote: Hey, all you avid comic readers! I'm back! The thing that has made me famous and earned me the title of Ink has returned! The WBO Comic Strip! One thing I want to clear up: there will be no schedule for the comics.

Tongue_out
(Jul. 15, 2011  4:12 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Sparta

(Jun. 16, 2011  12:07 AM)Ink. Wrote: Hey, all you avid comic readers! I'm back! The thing that has made me famous and earned me the title of Ink has returned! The WBO Comic Strip! One thing I want to clear up: there will be no schedule for the comics.

Tongue_out

And there you go Tired.

My favorite so far is still the one with SSBB, only because it's true to life that people spam Samus (At least, Kai-V does...)