WBO Comic Strip

Nice Ink. once again Joyful_3 I knew Rai was hiding something....
I think you need to work on your box placing. I read the long part last, because that's how it leads you.
You get what I'm saying?

Other then that, I liked it.
That was hilarious. Raigeko, feel honored, you were in an Ink. comic! Can't wait for the rest Grin
(Jul. 13, 2011  1:04 AM)Nano Wrote: I think you need to work on your box placing. I read the long part last, because that's how it leads you.
You get what I'm saying?

Other then that, I liked it.

I did that too Tongue_out Rai's hate for Hasbros XTS, resembles mine for the wearing of RFs, I got a few completely flat ones....
Hilarious and genius! Very funny!
Number 8 made me lol hard! That face was too funny.
Raigeko has a thing for poop?

But I think I can totally relate to this.
(Jul. 13, 2011  1:15 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Raigeko has a thing for poop?

But I think I can totally relate to this.

and slapping butter....
(Jul. 13, 2011  1:15 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Raigeko has a thing for poop?

yes, yes he does...
YES! carpING YES!!! I AGREE Raigeko13 (about the Xtreme Tops) I mean it's still good that Hasbro at least brought beyblades over to America, but I honestly think that they screw up parts, the name changes that they make are really stupid, and I could care less about they're electric tops and other products. But, again atleast they brought beyblade to America. Other than that awesome work as always Ink., can't wait to see more.
(Jul. 13, 2011  1:22 AM)Higashi Wrote: YES! carpING YES!!! I AGREE Raigeko13 (about the Xtreme Tops) I mean it's still good that Hasbro at least brought beyblades over to America, but I honestly think that they screw up parts, the name changes that they make are really stupid, and I could care less about they're electric tops and other products. But, again atleast they brought beyblade to America. Other than that awesome work as always Ink., can't wait to see more.

could not agree more why didn't they just buy them from japan (stadiums launchers ect.) unpackaged and then package em in there weird packages and sale them and don't get me started with the the stadiums
funniest comics ever!
Ahahahahah, lol. He really is a younger me Tongue_out
A colonoscopy for $9.99?! I'm down for that!

Jokes aside, rage comics make good comics when properly executed. But like Nano said, I read the long part wrong, and I felt somewhat conflicted on where I was supposed to be...other than that, this was pretty good.

...lol colonoscopy for $9.99...
reminds me of angry video game nerd right there.
Sweet SkyNet (*Cough* Google+ *Cough*) Raigeko needs to calm down. Just a thought, why dint you use a ruler when you hand draw your boxes? Other than that, excellent comics. I would draw one myself but I can't be bothered and I wouldn't want competition on my hands :L
Bite a chunk of his butt.
Damn, I can't stop laughing!
Kai-V might choose Samus, but i choose Kirby!!
(Jul. 13, 2011  12:48 PM)@wesome Wrote: Kai-V might choose Samus, but i choose Kirby!!

What the hell? What does that have to do with anything?

About Comic 8, I really liked it. Although, I'm pretty sure you spelled "epitome" wrong. Good, anyway. And I can't wait to see the next two.
Raigeko seems to be "weird"

now i am thinking on what's the reaction of raigeko when he sees this...
(Jul. 13, 2011  1:42 PM)DeX Wrote: Raigeko seems to be "weird"

now i am thinking on what's the reaction of raigeko when he sees this...

I've been thinking that since my post just as the comic arrived
(Jul. 13, 2011  5:00 AM)Otsu Wrote: reminds me of angry video game nerd right there.

YOU WATCH ANGRY VIDEO GAME NERD?!?!?!?!

He's the inspiration for this one. :3
Wow, that was strangely funny. I didn't know Raigeko had an angry side to him. Strangely, the Hulk comes to mind...Wink
But... Samus sucks. Zero Suit FTW!
(Jul. 13, 2011  4:50 PM)Hakumen Wrote: But... Samus sucks. Zero Suit FTW!

You only say that because zero-suit wears spandex, and girls in spandex is hot. Dudes in spandex is questionable.