WBO Bits Discussion

Congrats to @[Balance Blader] on his second Shard of Amaterios! Still ever elusive as usual, or just invisible to my eyes Tongue_out
We better do something about it, or he'll simply snatch away Amaterios from all Londoners! D:
i like to get a leone, aries, juptier, saguttio, krones, pegarsuis and a aquar faces plz help me to get them
You can't get faces like that you earn them by winning tournaments and contestsSmile
ok thanks i didn't know
So with the newly announced beyrank how is the Platinum face going to be distributed now ?
We are simply going to wait after a few rounds of tournaments have been processed before distributing it, just to be fair to everyone and as soon as winning one event completely does not bring you in the top of the ranking automatically.

Considering how many events I have processed so far though, I could probably start now hah.
(Feb. 10, 2016  6:01 AM)Time Wrote: @[Bey Brad] oh actually I guess the Lapis Lazuli face covers it, I guess I kind of forgot about it since no one's gotten it since like a month after I joined lol.
What I was thinking with the premier face was take someone like Manic Ben for example.
It's not that what he did in reviving London was something no one else could do, it's the fact that he was the only one willing to put in the time to do it and actually did step up to the plate and follow through.

@[Time]

No offence to Manicben he's done a great job but i'm not sure where you've got this impression from. I could have definitely done the same thing. I was actually going to until he stepped up. He wasn't even the one that started the revival anyway...
(May. 01, 2016  9:50 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2016  6:01 AM)Time Wrote: @[Bey Brad] oh actually I guess the Lapis Lazuli face covers it, I guess I kind of forgot about it since no one's gotten it since like a month after I joined lol.
What I was thinking with the premier face was take someone like Manic Ben for example.
It's not that what he did in reviving London was something no one else could do, it's the fact that he was the only one willing to put in the time to do it and actually did step up to the plate and follow through.

@[Time]

No offence to Manicben he's done a great job but i'm not sure where you've got this impression from. I could have definitely done the same thing. I was actually going to until he stepped up. He wasn't even the one that started the revival anyway...

This is indeed a true fact. I just happened to step in at the right time. Afterwards I just made sure we had a tournament every month (except December...) and that's it. However, I hope that I can make the London scene even bigger and make a mark on the WBO sometime, not just in terms of tournaments (sneaky hint). Grin

Basically, I'm not the best example, just should clarify that. But I thank you for the praise.
Just wondering, for victory faces (Emerald, Sapphire, etc), do Burst and MFB wins add up to count towards these faces?
E.g. I have around 38 MFB wins and like 32 Burst wins. Does this add up to roughly 70 and grant me the 50 win face (Ruby, I believe)?

And sorry for the double post!
(May. 09, 2016  8:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: ^ Yup.

*Eagerly sits at desk and awaits Shirt Face and Ruby Face.*

That's awesome. I was kinda worried that I'd have to get 50 Burst victories (which isn't far off though), considering London doesn't hold MFB tournaments anymore. We may even do the first MFB Remembrance Day event loool.
Just realized that I have 35 wins in MFB and 17 in Burst Grin <3 <3 <3
(May. 16, 2016  4:27 AM)ZachBob Wrote: Just realized that I have 35 wins in MFB and 17 in Burst Grin <3 <3 <3

Hey almost the same for me, here we go hah.
Would a passport face disappear after it's validity is over?
(May. 17, 2016  1:41 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Would a passport face disappear after it's validity is over?

Absolutely, I do cleanups a few times a month when the Blader Passport expires.
What does external passport face means?
And also what's inside Face Booster White I,II.
And last does buying or donation gives credits?
(May. 17, 2016  3:13 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: What does external passport face means?
And also what's inside Face Booster White I,II.
And last does buying or donation gives credits?

It means that you do not have to pay to renew your Blader Passport. Only staff members and significant Organizers who have done a lot to support the community can have the Eternal Passport.

We have revealed what the contents of Face Boosters BLACK and WHITE are, usually within HMS & Plastic Remembrance Day announcements, but you could also look through the "Donate to make 2016 a great year!" topic. Globally, they are HMS Faces.

No, you can only gain Credits by attending tournaments.
I need my cute little shirt face guys.

Also, my profile says I have 35 faces when I have 36. Not sure why it's like that but I figured it messed up during a trade.
I looked at the faces list, and a lot of them were available through face boosters. Where exactly would I be able to get a face booster?
(May. 17, 2016  11:43 PM)Prophet2 Wrote: I looked at the faces list, and a lot of them were available through face boosters. Where exactly would I be able to get a face booster?

Multiple places. You can get specific ones from contests, donating and with credits.
LOL can anyone tell me. what Dimond Face and Stone Face is for?

i seen there are some faces in list which have ??? as reason
It means that they exist but do not have a reason associated with them yet.
I was just seeing Brad's Faces and I see that one is always not visible. The one which I have highlighted with a Circle. So which face is that ? Or That face was deleted or has to be updated ?

[Image: NXnxa_zps0lfazyda.png]
(Jul. 14, 2016  5:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It is a mystery
Oh Haha Brad ! I was really curious to know but if its something that is not to be known Then I wont ask about it. Sorry To post about it.