WBO Bits Discussion

Ay, first Bloody Devil since 2013.
<3
Nice, congrats! It'll be in HD ... someday ...
(Jan. 12, 2016  3:18 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Nice, congrats! It'll be in HD ... someday ...

2016 goals pls
So when are the faces for the scavenger hunt going out? I have two coming and actually I think I'm close to getting another one...

EDIT: I have 1,000 posts!!! Just realized, thats the other one I was talking about! So I actually have three coming.... unless some of my posts were bad, that is.
Sorry for double post, but does my 1000 posts face come automatically or is it reviewed first?
Nothing is automatic here (one of the things we'd really like to improve) :') But you are definitely mostly active in the Beyblade-related forums, so you should get it.
(Jan. 14, 2016  4:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Nothing is automatic here (one of the things we'd really like to improve) :') But you are definitely mostly active in the Beyblade-related forums, so you should get it.

Thanks! It's no hurry or anything, I just didn't know how it worked.
(Jan. 23, 2016  7:48 AM)xVaretyr Wrote: What's the theme of Face Booster VIVID? Thank you.

What do you mean by "theme" ?
Like, what kind of faces are in there (Face Booster Driver have Burst Drivers as its theme)? I can't seem to see the names of the faces in Face Booster VIVID in the Scavenger Hunt 2015 Results thread.
Surely if you look at the filenames of the Faces listed as being part of that Face Booster, you will find out what they are.
Nothing comes up when I hover the mouse above the faces in the post, unlike the faces under people's usernames.
(Jan. 23, 2016  6:02 PM)xVaretyr Wrote: Nothing comes up when I hover the mouse above the faces in the post, unlike the faces under people's usernames.

The first and second scavenger hunt threads have all of the faces in Vivid listed.

edit: I dont think I realized what you were asking originally.
I'm asking for the names of the faces listed as Vivid, because I can't really see it in those threads.. If that's too much then okay thanks anyway.
Seriously have no clue why you's can't just answer what he asked lol.

They're just limited beys/faces that were released.
Thank you Smile Limited beys/faces from which generation? I can only identify that Pegasis Face, not sure if the others are from MFB also.
How did I not get the anniversary face 2015?
(Jan. 25, 2016  10:37 PM)ZoneDragon Wrote: How did I not get the anniversary face 2015?

Did you participate in a tournament between December 4th 2015 and January 4th 2016 ? Otherwise, it might be because I never received any private messages from you ever ...
Thanks for giving me the MF2 Face Kai-V! Can't believe it's already been 10 tournaments now... Some obviously better than others, but there certainly will be more quality tournaments to come! I may think about introducing new London hosts to the scene (I know @[-HB-] would like to work towards his 5 tournaments at some point Tongue_out ), in preparation for events where I may not be around...

Once again, thanks to all admins and mods for all the work they do and a big thanks to hosts that make events happen!
*End of speech*
Thanks Ben, and thank you for all the hard work you do with events in London. We all appreciate it and I'm sure the Bladers in London are immensely grateful, too Smile
Going to repost this here - I believe I qualify for the Rose Gold Face.
You already got it dude, hahahaha
Not sure how I missed that lol
I just realized that I have 28 wins! Woo hoo!
Curious question: what kinds of Faces would you like to see? Be it in terms of artwork (Face Boosters) or new community achievements (be it on the forums, tournament performance, etc.)