WBO Bits Discussion

I think the recipients would not appreciate it very much.
Mm, how about a face for anyone who has been #1 ranked?
That's definitely something that makes sense.
(Dec. 09, 2015  6:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: That's definitely something that makes sense.

now that you've agreed to one I think we need more kamen rider faces in this world :p
For the record, I would display my man-child face with pride.
(Dec. 09, 2015  6:02 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: How about "The 1% Face"?

That´s exactly what would make it so worth to achieve, something really special that only very few people can call their own. Joyful_3

Edit:
(Dec. 09, 2015  6:34 PM)Festive Cake Wrote: For the record, I would display my man-child face with pride.

I would, too! Well, maybe rather woman-child xD
(Dec. 09, 2015  7:44 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: That´s exactly what would make it so worth to achieve, something really special that only very few people can call their own. Joyful_3

Although it's entirely based on how much money you have to spend, which was the joke Smile https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_are_the_99%25
(Dec. 09, 2015  7:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2015  7:44 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: That´s exactly what would make it so worth to achieve, something really special that only very few people can call their own. Joyful_3

Although it's entirely based on how much money you have to spend, which was the joke Smile https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_are_the_99%25

Ooops, sorry I didn´t know about this thing at all, so I guess that´s why I didn´t get the joke.Joyful_2 I thought you meant that only 1% of the bladers have collections that huge.

Nevertheless, I only partly agree. Only the number of rares depends on the money you have to spend, but you can also get a lot of common beyblades for little money by purchasing used lots. So, If the face is only given for a certain number in general and not counting the NIB´s or rares especially, it should be fine.

Btw, aren´t the face booster alpha special faces practically the same?
(Dec. 09, 2015  8:59 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Btw, aren´t the face booster alpha special faces practically the same?

Yes, except we actually need those donations to continue existing and giving away prizes for events like Blader Rewards, Awakening Amaterios, and the Scavenger Hunt. Donation Faces are the best way we've found to say thank you to members who literally help make the WBO a reality every day.

I don't have a problem with the collection Faces, obviously, but I think after a certain point: your collection is big. Awesome! But it doesn't need a special Face. Only 11 people have received the Rose Platinum Face in the past two years and only 26 in the WBO's entire history. A third Face for collection size doesn't seem justifiable.
Hmm yeah, I think I got your point now. And I actually thought there were much more platinums, but it just looks like I'm losing my ability to count correctly sometimes. XD
But who knows, maybe about 50 years after bakuten shoot there will really be so many of them and old Brad will happily award new ones? ;D
1% Face for owning every HMS.
(Dec. 09, 2015  9:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: 1% Face for owning every HMS.

Every single recolor? I accept your challenge, sir. Joyful_3
Look man, every HMS as in recolor?
Cuz I don't think I'll be getting chrome DJ in this universe.
It's called the 1% Face for a reason. 8)
(Dec. 09, 2015  9:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's called the 1% Face for a reason. 8)

You are an evil man...

i like your style DJ - Yeah!
I agree with Hato on this one

What about a Tigra facebolt? I'm going to need one later, when I get my shipment of Earth metal wheels in!
(Dec. 09, 2015  9:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's called the 1% Face for a reason. 8)

Alright, just gimme some time. Let's say, 30 years? Smile
(Dec. 09, 2015  9:57 PM)Hato Wrote:

I don't

@[Bey Brad] why do you have a non-existent face from May 04 2009, 8:43 PM?
(Dec. 09, 2015  10:43 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2015  9:57 PM)Hato Wrote:

I don't

@[Bey Brad] why do you have a non-existent face from May 04 2009, 8:43 PM?

Wait,what?

hmmm, that's...hmm, I must investigate this.
Actually the truth is none of us know why. haha
Can I trade you for that face, @[Bey Brad]? :3
No, I really need to get rid of it. haha
It's the only actual, legitimate invisible Face o3o
disappointing really... Time to write that down in the wbo history

invisible faces: it existed, deal with it.
It's totally a bug, don't worry about it LOL