WBO Bits Discussion

That "OK, alright, mirai~" Oklahoma tournament almost makes it worthwhile on its own, but can you send me a list of your hosted or co-hosted events (again ?) by private message ?
How do you obtain the Amethyst Face? Ive seen bladers who haven't even been on the site more then a year. Just curious.
(Sep. 10, 2015  6:27 PM)Classik Wrote: How do you obtain the Amethyst Face? Ive seen bladers who haven't even been on the site more then a year. Just curious.

The Amethyst Face goes with the Mentor status now, so you need to have been invited into the group by the Committee. Like the Advanced Members, you still need to display a vast knowledge of advanced Beyblade matters, but also do the extra step to proactively help people gain it too.
Could I potentially qualify for the Alexandrite face?
Wait, are we asking for Community Faces now? I always thought they were something you only received when the Committee thought you deserved them and weren't supposed to ask for (yes I understand the Faces aren't automated). If that's the case, am I eligible for the Antique Face?

(Sep. 10, 2015  5:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: clearly we should assign point values to each face so you can know who's really better than everyone else

This was probably a joke but I think it's actually a good idea, though it will make things more complicated. Maybe we could assign point values for each of these categories rather than individual Faces? For example, Community Faces could be worth 5 points while Free/Credit-Earned Face Boosters could be worth 1.

(Jul. 30, 2015  7:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
  • Battle Award Faces (Gold — Bronze, Jewel Faces)
  • Event Participation Faces (e.g. Face of Days)
  • Community Faces (e.g. Antique, Rose Gold)
  • Donation-Only Face Boosters
  • Free/Credit-Earned Face Boosters

As for the new Burst "Faces" I will donate before 2015 is over... My birthday's in like a month and hopefully I'll have a job by then so I'll probably have more money and can donate then. I figure Valk, Spriggan, Kerbeus, Ragnaruk, and maybe αmaterios will be available regularly through a normal Face Booster in the future though.
It is not as much asking about them as just notifying us of them. As you mentioned, they are not automated, so since, for example, we do not show people's number of posts below each of their messages, how are we really supposed to know that someone has reached or exceeded one thousand posts ? The Alexandrite Face also requires being aware of the person's total threads and then counting how many test results there are in each, which we unfortunately cannot really do everyday.

That being said, here you go, both of you !

I would really not count on the Burst Faces being available regularly at all in the future yo, that is not part of the current plan at all.
Speaking of burst faces, heres my concept for one regarding deathscyther (everything on the top is also found on the layer)

So.... Three Ragnurak faces.... Anyone wanna trade?
(Sep. 11, 2015  2:29 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: So.... Three Ragnurak faces.... Anyone wanna trade?

if 'ya want another passport face, sure! XD
May as well ask; do I qualify for an Antique face as I have over 1000 posts?
(Sep. 11, 2015  2:34 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: May as well ask; do I qualify for an Antique face as I have over 1000 posts?

Definitely, here you go.
(Sep. 11, 2015  2:29 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: So.... Three Ragnurak faces.... Anyone wanna trade?

Hey sorry, three Ragnaruk was just a glitch on our end. We redid it and you got Kerbeus. Congrats!
Sometimes I wish we could publish the set lists for the Face Boosters so that we could see who has the most complete Face Booster sets on the WBO. Has anyone actually tried to decipher what is contained within each Face Booster based on the results you have seen from each one over the years? I'm sure if someone had been trying, they could have come up with a pretty comprehensive list by now!

As for myself, I only have four complete sets: Face Booster RED, DIAMOND, ADVANCE, and αlpha. I'm close with a few others. Wink I haven't made a huge effort to complete any of my sets over the years though, except for RED.
(Sep. 11, 2015  3:11 AM)Kei Wrote: Sometimes I wish we could publish the set lists for the Face Boosters so that we could see who has the most complete Face Booster sets on the WBO. Has anyone actually tried to decipher what is contained within each Face Booster based on the results you have seen from each one over the years? I'm sure if someone had been trying, they could have come up with a pretty comprehensive list by now!

As for myself, I only have four complete sets: Face Booster RED, DIAMOND, ADVANCE, and αlpha. I'm close with a few others. Wink I haven't made a huge effort to complete any of my sets over the years though, except for RED.
Actually there was one point during a summer a year or so ago where I went through every give away and basically every time a face was given out publicly and I then compiled a list of every booster with most faces in them. I think I had about 3-4 faces I couldn't find the booster for and I couldn't really place them in other boosters based on contents because they were all rares lol. It would be really cool some day if I could see the full list to see how close my list was.
(Sep. 11, 2015  1:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is not as much asking about them as just notifying us of them. As you mentioned, they are not automated, so since, for example, we do not show people's number of posts below each of their messages, how are we really supposed to know that someone has reached or exceeded one thousand posts ? The Alexandrite Face also requires being aware of the person's total threads and then counting how many test results there are in each, which we unfortunately cannot really do everyday.

That being said, here you go, both of you !
Wow, thank you so much! I'd been eyeing that guy for a while now Smile
Okay, did someone and I trade faces? I had three Rags, but now I have a Kerbecs...
(Sep. 11, 2015  5:26 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: Okay, did someone and I trade faces? I had three Rags, but now I have a Kerbecs...

Read my post above Wink
(Sep. 11, 2015  5:27 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2015  5:26 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: Okay, did someone and I trade faces? I had three Rags, but now I have a Kerbecs...

Read my post above Wink

Oh, okay! Thank you! It's nice to have something besides Ragnuraks. Hahaha
Can I have the amber face
Hey, sorry if I sound impatient, but, when do I and ~Stoney~ get our Face Boosters?
I would seriously trade any of my faces for the Brad face just because one of my favorite bands uses the same font.

Those plagiarists!

btw kinda late to the party but thanks for the cool purple face committee. Cute
I have over 1100 posts. Are 1000 of them deemed good enough for an antique face yet?
(Oct. 18, 2015  2:51 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: I have over 1100 posts. Are 1000 of them deemed good enough for an antique face yet?

Most definitely. In fact, you are also very close to receiving the Alexandrite Face too.
Kai-V, do I finally qualify for a face? Can you please check my updated post in the Beyblade Collection thread? Smile