WBO Bits Discussion

(Oct. 18, 2015  6:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2015  2:51 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: I have over 1100 posts. Are 1000 of them deemed good enough for an antique face yet?

Most definitely. In fact, you are also very close to receiving the Alexandrite Face too.

Thanks! I better get to testing then! I know what I am doing on my next day off! Hopefully I have Odin by then!
I seriously need a least three more faces to make my face collection aestheticaly pleasing. Hurry up scavenger hunt ...
There is always face booster alpha! Easiest way to get 3 quick faces
I'm broke beyond repair.

I'd love to donate a lot but then little money I do make I put towards gas for my truck to job hunt and get me to school. The struggle.
(Oct. 28, 2015  6:15 AM)Tri Wrote: I'm broke beyond repair.

I'd love to donate a lot but then little money I do make I put towards gas for my truck to job hunt and get me to school. The struggle.

You know you always get like twenty during the scavenger hunt, Tri Wink
Tri, you have a pretty awesome collection of Faces tbh.
But it's not the full five rows - his bottom two faces need some friends Unhappy
(Oct. 28, 2015  4:20 PM)Cake Wrote: But it's not the full five rows - his bottom two faces need some friends Unhappy

^this

I don't even care what faces they are as long as I can fill up all five rows and position them all nicely without my OCD coming out of no where and RKO'ing me and becoming the WWE champion.
Do I get the Antique Face? I have over 3000 posts, I'm sure 1000 must be Beyblade related.
(Nov. 15, 2015  9:18 PM)Neo Wrote: Do I get the Antique Face? I have over 3000 posts, I'm sure 1000 must be Beyblade related.

Definitely, here you go.
(Nov. 16, 2015  4:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2015  9:18 PM)Neo Wrote: Do I get the Antique Face? I have over 3000 posts, I'm sure 1000 must be Beyblade related.

Definitely, here you go.

Radical, thanks Kai-V Smile
Speaking of Antique Face, I reached over 1000 posts!

And then I realise most of them probably don't count though lol Grin
I don't know if this has been said before but Blader DJ needs a DJ face lol.
Was this suggested ?
If a person makes a post of his HMS collection (insert the number of beys here ? 50 or lesser?) gets so and so face ...
the same for plastics; If a person makes a post of his HMS collection (insert the number of beys here ? 50 or as the mods decide?) gets so and so face
then MFB and Burst etc
That sounds like a lot of work to manually verify in each case. And we already have two Faces for collection size.
(Dec. 09, 2015  1:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: That sounds like a lot of work to manually verify in each case. And we already have two Faces for collection size.

But maybe there's still room for another face for even bigger collections, like 300? Joyful_2
don't you get a face for starting up a tournament?
(Dec. 09, 2015  4:52 PM)Meta madness Wrote: don't you get a face for starting up a tournament?

Yes, essentially the same as for judging several matches : DJ Face.
(Dec. 09, 2015  2:52 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2015  1:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: That sounds like a lot of work to manually verify in each case. And we already have two Faces for collection size.

But maybe there's still room for another face for even bigger collections, like 300? Joyful_2

I'm all up for this.
"For those who are richer then the richest."
(Dec. 09, 2015  5:25 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2015  2:52 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:

I'm all up for this.
"For those who are richer then the richest."

Yeah, that sounds great! Grin Especially because there are so many huge collections these days that the rose platinum face has become quite common.
There are not really that many people who have it. I think it's exclusive enough. Smile
We should probably call it the ''Beyblade Maniac'' face, or something like that, haha.
How about "The 1% Face"?
I'll be disappointed if there isn't a man-child face coming 2016