Toys R Us Tournaments

If I'm not doing anything with my boyfriend that day then I'll most likely be going to the Franklin Mills Mall TRU, and hopefully I'll see some people there!
Can we use takara tomy's in theses tournaments>?
(Jul. 14, 2011  11:41 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Can we use takara tomy's in theses tournaments>?

They are not really tournaments ... That keeps being posted.
(Jul. 14, 2011  11:41 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Can we use takara tomy's in theses tournaments>?
You can use anything that looks like a Beyblade and get away with it. The WBO is the only organization aside from maybe TT that is actually on top of parts checking.

When they did this sort of thing years ago, one girl got away with using a V2 series blade when we were only on the F series in the US.
(Jun. 13, 2010  3:37 AM)Gadget Wrote: Unfortunately no, just a fun tournament. We'd love to have prizes supplied by Hasbro, but they barely supplied us even half the stuff they should have Uncertain

did they at least give the new hasbro grip
the tornement dont start till the 16th i thought
I thought the tourneys dont start till the 16th
my god man how many times did you post, and yes it's on the 16th
srry my pc has been on the brik for a while sometimes it freezes so you dont know if it posted so u click over and over again
are toys r us tournaments coming to augusta saturday
You should check the toys r us website for that.

You guys are kinda lucky to have these little tournaments in your area. In where I live, not a lot of people play beyblade. So I guess thats why we don't have these events.
Cant wait for tomorrow, although Im too old for this tourney I will be bringing my younger brother inlaw and his friend. I will be informing everyone about the WBO.
omg I'm so exited for tommorow~
I'll be going, only because Kenny(LVBeyPrince) is dragging me there. x.x If she places 1st she'll win a huge beyblade pack. Smile
wait,do we win prices because i am going today
(Jul. 16, 2011  2:02 PM)beyblader1203 Wrote: wait,do we win prices because i am going today
God dam it blader!

This is the reason why the other thread was closed...

As said by Kai-V perhaps once or twice, this won't be a tournament, it will be a friendly meetup.

There will probably be stickers (tatoos in Canada) and posters of some sort.

If their nice, they might give an assembly tool too!

(Jul. 16, 2011  6:44 AM)LVBeyPrincess Wrote: I'll be going, only because Kenny(LVBeyPrince) is dragging me there. x.x If she places 1st she'll win a huge beyblade pack. Smile
Huge Beyblade pack ehh?
Im certainly telling everyone Hey,You should check out WorldBeyblade.Org Its a beyblade forum its a total must have.
Just came back,from it,I must say it was pretty easy,wasn't alot of people there,only about 6.
(Jul. 16, 2011  8:34 PM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: Just came back,from it,I must say it was pretty easy,wasn't alot of people there,only about 6.

There was only about 10 with us. It was pretty cool though. I enjoyed it.
I had LOTS of fun here today! It was amazing to see how many kids came out to play. Also, I loved letting them use my parts to create something more than ToysRUs was offering. I am sure the saleswoman wasn't very happy about it but I did not care because she clearly needed help. Didn't know how to even put the beyblade together...also, picked up a few new recruits for future tournaments and meetups as well as getting me a job at that ToysRUs. I loved the event.
(Jul. 17, 2011  12:31 AM)Bluezee Wrote: I had LOTS of fun here today! It was amazing to see how many kids came out to play. Also, I loved letting them use my parts to create something more than ToysRUs was offering. I am sure the saleswoman wasn't very happy about it but I did not care because she clearly needed help. Didn't know how to even put the beyblade together...also, picked up a few new recruits for future tournaments and meetups as well as getting me a job at that ToysRUs. I loved the event.
Hah, a kid PMed me saying he met you at a TRU Tourney today, and he made his account today because of you!
(Jul. 17, 2011  12:42 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2011  12:31 AM)Bluezee Wrote: I had LOTS of fun here today! It was amazing to see how many kids came out to play. Also, I loved letting them use my parts to create something more than ToysRUs was offering. I am sure the saleswoman wasn't very happy about it but I did not care because she clearly needed help. Didn't know how to even put the beyblade together...also, picked up a few new recruits for future tournaments and meetups as well as getting me a job at that ToysRUs. I loved the event.
Hah, a kid PMed me saying he met you at a TRU Tourney today, and he made his account today because of you!

Yeah that was chrisfire360..he is awesome!
Well i Just got back from The Tournament. The Lady There actually took my advice and held a "Tournament" in which i wont both times. and she gave away beyblades and sticker sheets. i got Thermal Lacerta Killer Pices Dark Libra Earth Aquila Ray Unicorno and Counter Leone! had lots of fun!
I went to one of the tournaments in the Bronx today, and I'd have to say, it was quite fun. There were about 14 kids playing who all put up a challenge. However, there were only 2 stadiums to play with, so there was a lot of waiting and three-way matches involved, and there was a lack of prizes. I won 1st place, and for doing so, I got the grand prize of....10% of any purchase of beyblade items for that day....That aside, it was great, and I hope for more soon! ( I also got these cool over-sized face bolt stickers.)
Went to tourney today and won 3 out 5 battles
So in half the places, it was a tournament, and in the other half of the locations, it was nothing ?