World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Toys R Us Tournaments - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Toys R Us Tournaments (/Thread-Toys-R-Us-Tournaments)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Toys R Us Tournaments - Gadget - Jun. 12, 2010

So who here attended some of the tournaments at their Local Toys R Us today?~

I was the one in charge at mine~ Everyone had a great time, so if anyone went to one, how'd it go for you?

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - Corey - Jun. 13, 2010

Were there any giveaways or anything like that?

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - Gadget - Jun. 13, 2010

Unfortunately no, just a fun tournament. We'd love to have prizes supplied by Hasbro, but they barely supplied us even half the stuff they should have Uncertain

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - Gaia Dragoon X2 - Jun. 13, 2010

One was held earlier today, a friend of mine hosted it at a canadian Toys R Us event, of course, we talked about it, it even had a "soccer mom", but it was settled, BTW, he was the host of the tournament. X3

Overall it was a great atmosphere, the negative energies (the presence of hate, spite, etc) was not present at all. It was a fair, good run actually. :3

Man, I'd KILL for a Wal-Mart sponsored Beyblade tourney in Boca Raton. XD

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - Gadget - Jun. 13, 2010

(Jun. 13, 2010  4:23 AM)Gaia Wrote: One was held earlier today, a friend of mine hosted it at a canadian Toys R Us event, of course, we talked about it, it even had a "soccer mom", but it was settled, BTW, he was the host of the tournament. X3

Overall it was a great atmosphere, the negative energies (the presence of hate, spite, etc) was not present at all. It was a fair, good run actually. :3

Wow Gaia, it is me, silly goose.

lol, I didn't know you were on here.

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - Death the Kidd - Jun. 13, 2010

i did it was fun man! like 30 people? me my cousin shareef and markus were in the top 3 (three groups) we beat shareef and then i lost to markus but then we held another and it was us again but this time i came third and markus came first again XD

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - bladeshredder01 - Jun. 13, 2010

Are they going to hav any toys r us tournaments in California?

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - Mc Frown - Jun. 13, 2010

Probably when bmf comes stateside.
Just use a little reasoning.

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - Fishayfishay96 - Jun. 14, 2010

WOW hasbro is deffinetly made the tournaments start early its AWSOME!!!!

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - LanceV - Jun. 14, 2010

(Jun. 13, 2010  2:08 AM)Corey Wrote: Were there any giveaways or anything like that?
the tournament at my local toys r us had prizes that consisted in a beyblade t-shirt and a cuponk set
(Jun. 12, 2010  7:42 PM)Gadget Wrote: So who here attended some of the tournaments at their Local Toys R Us today?~

I was the one in charge at mine~ Everyone had a great time, so if anyone went to one, how'd it go for you?
my friend and i were going to join but they were all little kids who were supplied with a beyblade in the tournament. We didn't wanna enter because it'd be a little awkward with all their parents watching us...lol

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - Bey-R3volver - Jun. 14, 2010

are there any more tornaments that are going to be held in toronto

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - Kai-V - Jun. 15, 2010

(Jun. 14, 2010  11:30 PM)Bey-R3volver Wrote: are there any more tornaments that are going to be held in toronto
That would probably be written on Toys 'R' Us' site ...

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - Chris22 - Sep. 04, 2010

When will there be another

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - Vamspapi - Sep. 04, 2010

(Sep. 04, 2010  3:12 PM)Chris22 Wrote: When will there be another

Don't know yet, but I have TRU's mailing list, and they will announce it on there.

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - xCiegex - Sep. 04, 2010

is there an age limit?

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - Kai-V - Sep. 04, 2010

(Sep. 04, 2010  3:57 PM)xCiegex Wrote: is there an age limit?
Absolutely. Something close to 8-14.

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - Mc Frown - Sep. 04, 2010

Do they check your birth certificate or do they just ask how old you are/look at you?

There are ways around an age limit, generally.

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - Kai-V - Sep. 04, 2010

They probably just look at you, I doubt they would take another step hah.

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - black Pegasus - Sep. 04, 2010

hmm so i guess looking like an 11yr old can have its advantages so long as they only ask you your age i should get in im actually 15 but heySmile

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - Black_Rose - Sep. 04, 2010

(Jun. 13, 2010  4:23 AM)Gaia Dragoon X2 Wrote: One was held earlier today, a friend of mine hosted it at a canadian Toys R Us event, of course, we talked about it, it even had a "soccer mom", but it was settled, BTW, he was the host of the tournament. X3

Tell us the story of this soccer mom it has caught my intrests.

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - ThePokeBlader - Sep. 04, 2010

theres one coming to the uk but theres no details

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - OiObss - Sep. 04, 2010

(Sep. 04, 2010  11:37 PM)PegasisBlader Wrote: theres one coming to the uk but theres no details
I think they take place now,because on Beyblade.com they said they will take place in september to november. Grin

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - ThePokeBlader - Sep. 06, 2010

(Sep. 04, 2010  11:42 PM)Beyunit-DL Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2010  11:37 PM)PegasisBlader Wrote: theres one coming to the uk but theres no details
I think they take place now,because on Beyblade.com they said they will take place in september to november. Grin

problem is how am i supposed to know??? i mean they should put more detail and it says details to follow but there is none is it the website or the computer

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - Tahme - Sep. 07, 2010

Okay it doesn't say anything on toysrus.com about any tourneys. where do ilook?

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - BakuPhoenix90RF - Sep. 07, 2010

Mine does not have one i live in Tupelo/MS and there was not one how could i get one started?