Toys R Us Tournaments

High Park Throwdown 3 will be so much better than a TRU tournament. Libruhhh
its gonna be lame but me and my friends are gonna destroy every one
its gonna be lame but me and my friends are gonna destroy every one
(Jul. 12, 2011  11:58 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Just use a stamina type, and you'll pwn.

Or Earth Bull 100WD for Defence. I was going to suggest using LLD H145RF
but then my mind flashed back to how Hasbro Stadiums are carp for Attack
(Jul. 13, 2011  12:30 AM)Deikailo Wrote: High Park Throwdown 3 will be so much better than a TRU tournament. Libruhhh

Somehow, I doubt it. I would have more fun teaching. Either way though, if I could go I would but I can not as it stands unless someone else takes me.
Since Hasbro has neither rules nor knowledgeable staffing for TRU tournaments, it will be chaos.
(Jul. 13, 2011  12:41 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Since Hasbro has neither rules nor knowledgeable staffing for TRU tournaments, it will be chaos.

Everywhere I go, there is so it wont be anything new. It's fine. Besides, where I am, the staff actually has an idea of what to do and how things work. I will also be there to help so it will be okay.
(Jul. 13, 2011  12:44 AM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2011  12:41 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Since Hasbro has neither rules nor knowledgeable staffing for TRU tournaments, it will be chaos.

Everywhere I go, there is so it wont be anything new. It's fine. Besides, where I am, the staff actually has an idea of what to do and how things work. I will also be there to help so it will be okay.
Are you serious? Uncertain Really? The "staff" we have for WBO tournament are not knowledgeable and we don't have rules?

Er... from my understanding, this should actually be run by a company that is not TRU.
I'm heading to Dawson Springs, KY and since Paducah has a Toysrus and seeing as I'm leaving this Thursday which is the 14th I might be able to KICK SOME LITTLE KID BUTTS!!
I was told there be no age limit. Im still going just for fun and teach some kids :3
(Jul. 13, 2011  4:57 AM)Clonetos Wrote: I was told there be no age limit. Im still going just for fun and teach some kids :3

There is indeed no age limit because those will not be tournaments.
(Jul. 13, 2011  4:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2011  4:57 AM)Clonetos Wrote: I was told there be no age limit. Im still going just for fun and teach some kids :3

There is indeed no age limit because those will not be tournaments.
I know but hey theres still the WBO ones right?
I saved the 16th in to my phone for the toys r us beyblade battles. I'm hoping to bring my friend who also likes beyblade,but anyways.....I cant wait! Stupid
Ugh, I hosted a small event for little kids near a toys r us yesterday. It was horror, five years olds crying, whining, and having them tell me that my Hell Kerbecks is fake.

"Where did you get that yellow beyblade?"
"Ordered it from Korea."
"Well then it's fake, because I have never heard of it."

Remind me to only host and attend stuff with older dudes lol.
(Jul. 13, 2011  6:25 AM)jolter648 Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2010  7:12 PM)bladeshredder01 Wrote: Are they going to hav any toys r us tournaments in California?
yes this saturday

Not tournaments.
It's not really a tournament. It's more of a gathering and a play-together event for young children. I don't believe there are real prizes. If you participate, you get a poster and some stickers based on Tris's video. Don't treat it like a tournament. This event gives young children the opportunity to meet other kids and play together. It's like taking your kids to the park but with Beyblades. It would be best to just let the little kids play because that's what this event is really intended for. I'm not saying older kids are not allowed to participate but it wouldn't be fun for the kids if a bunch of young adults came in and beat everyone with better combos. Plus, I don't think it would be fun for the older kids because this event wouldn't be a challenge. Unless you think winning against a bunch of 8-year-olds is fun, then by all means.
Sorry if this was already posted, but can we use TT/SonoKong parts at these? And is there one in central NC?
(Jul. 13, 2011  12:30 AM)Deikailo Wrote: High Park Throwdown 3 will be so much better than a TRU tournament. Libruhhh

In my area there are no WBO tourneys. I'd want to try to host but IDK how to go about it and what requirments I need to meet. For some reason I think I have to go to a WBO event and how can I when they are not in my area O.o
Not a tournament,that sucks,but I have nothing to do on Saturday,so...
(Jul. 13, 2011  12:05 PM)Titan Blader Wrote: Sorry if this was already posted, but can we use TT/SonoKong parts at these? And is there one in central NC?

As we keep posting, it will not be a tournament, so why would they check parts ?

PunkBlader Wrote:In my area there are no WBO tourneys. I'd want to try to host but IDK how to go about it and what requirments I need to meet. For some reason I think I have to go to a WBO event and how can I when they are not in my area O.o

Not at all. You should read the Event Guide.
I will also be going here to help and teach with Bluezee. It feels great when we help out since we bought up our community so this should be fun!
Apparently, Toys R Us are having the tournaments in Toys R Us stores Nationwide, I hope I can meet challenging bladers and my friends in Canada's Toys R Us.
We should go wearing "Hi! I'm from the WBO!" Lol. I might; hopefully I'll find some people there.
im going yo the toys r us in jackson who ever wants to play me my name is maleck spelled m a l e c k but is pronouned malik