To Rethink Stamina

Btw Control_ if you have Virgo(Pre-HWS), then can you post or pm me your spin time on Virgo DF145BS, just for comparison.
2nd gen of Hasbro faces (not from the first wave of products and before legend series) > MF-L
test that jank
if no one has ill do it later
(Oct. 29, 2011  10:35 PM)othellog Wrote: Btw Control_ if you have Virgo(Pre-HWS), then can you post or pm me your spin time on Virgo DF145BS, just for comparison.
I do not. My Burn Bull time isn't even as good as TylerPT's one.

I don't think you need to compare with my time, but really all those on that thread? Try and match those?

Daegor42 uses Burn DF145B, Bull>Cancer there too.
Your right, I just retested it and my results are very close to yours...
I don't think that the surface that the stadium is on would effect spin time. I did it on on a wood floor today, and carpet the days I did the testing. But, I know for a fact that this theory is true for basalt. I'm going to redo the Earth and Basalt tests soon.
(Oct. 29, 2011  10:47 PM)othellog Wrote: Your right, I just retested it and my results are very close to yours...
I don't think that the surface that the stadium is on would effect spin time. I did it on on a wood floor today, and carpet the days I did the testing. But, I know for a fact that this theory is true for basalt. I'm going to redo the Earth and Basalt tests soon.
You are kidding.

No way in hell you would make a thread, with half of it depending on these solo spin times and the weight distribution of these clear wheels, whilst you have performed these tests on....

carpet.
wooden flooring.
--
tbh I don't believe that, how else would you get a 3 minute solo spin time on carpet. Then your Burn Cancer spin time is extremely close to mine, which were supposedly done on carpet, how does carpet mirror the times of a TT attack stadium?
(Oct. 29, 2011  10:56 PM)ControL_ Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2011  10:47 PM)othellog Wrote: Your right, I just retested it and my results are very close to yours...
You are kidding.

No way in hell you would make a thread, with half of it depending on these solo spin times and the weight distribution of these clear wheels, whilst you have performed these tests on....

carpet.
wooden flooring.
--
tbh I don't believe that, how else would you get a 3 minute solo spin time on carpet. Then your Burn Cancer spin time is extremely close to mine, which were supposedly done on carpet, how does carpet mirror the times of a TT attack stadium?
I really don't know man...
I really did get those spin times three days ago. But some how its not the same. I'm not making a excuse by saying that I tested on two different surfaces, I was just stating it.

You are kidding.

carpet.
wooden flooring.
--

The way I read that post, the stadium was first placed on carpet, and then the stadium was placed on wooden flooring.
(Oct. 29, 2011  11:08 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
You are kidding.

carpet.
wooden flooring.
--

The way I read that post, the stadium was first placed on carpet, and then the stadium was placed on wooden flooring.
Control_ that was what I meant....
You think some like me would actually spin my beys on the floor....
(Oct. 29, 2011  10:59 PM)othellog Wrote:
You are kidding.

carpet.
wooden flooring.
--
I really don't know man...
I really did get those spin times three days ago. But some how its not the same. I'm not making a excuse by saying that I tested on two different surfaces, I was just stating it.
I don't understand.

It would make no difference, there is no beyblade battle going on to shake the stadium. I do some of my tests on wooden flooring. (The ones given were on flooring)

ED: We know the flooring makes no difference, since the Cancer time is still the same both ways. Therefore it must be something other than the "surface" which doesn't move anyway...
I don't either man...
I'll just keep doing tests, and try different techniques to figure out what I did wrong the first time.
You used the exact same parts for each set of tests, right? (obviously you changed CW but the other parts remained the same, right?)
(Oct. 29, 2011  11:27 PM)Dan Wrote: You used the exact same parts for each set of tests, right? (obviously you changed CW but the other parts remained the same, right?)
Ya Dan I'm pretty sure. I diffidently used the same 145, and the same WD. But, in case I didn't use the same parts I'm going to do different spin times on with all of my WD's.
Oh, I didn't use the same MF-L, one is from a different set... (carp, I mean MF-F right. Feather is all plastic... If so I'll have to change the OP.)
Great thinking, Smile

Whenever in doubt, never hold assumptions: look everywhere for the most minute and improbable changes
(Oct. 29, 2011  11:38 PM)Dan Wrote: Whenever in doubt, never hold assumptions: look everywhere for the most minute and improbable changes
Lol, you sound like my health teacher.
But, I completely agree, I should have been more thoughtful.

Basically Control_, if you think about it, this thread revolves around the mechanics of a bey.
So, essentially, it doesn't focus on battle that much.(yet) I wanted to explain how different parts of the bey affected the amount of time a bey could spin.
Perhaps I am just "boring", but customising just for solo spins should get boring for everyone after a while, and this is the Beyblade Customizations forum.
Well I don't think the intention of this thread is solo spin times. othellog just used solo spin times as a primary method for testing his theory about the weight distribution in order to reduce the variables.

The idea would of course take a step beyond that into actual battles later on, but first it needs to be discussed how this idea can be maximized.
I did some tests:
BB-10 used. Hasbro Silver Grip, BB-115 Beylauncher LR for both beys.

MF-F Burn Bull 145D = 4:28 Minutes on average of 3 tests
MF-F Burn Kronos 145D = 5.35 Minutes on average of 3 tests

I was shocked myself with the results.
Burn, Bull, Kronos, 145 and MF-F are Takara-Tomy. D is Hasbro. 145 from Sonokong UW145

Next I will do tests on left spin wheels
Average of 3 tests?
Nice sample size bro.

Anyway, still on the "solo spin times aren't even a good measure" thing here so w/e.
(Oct. 30, 2011  1:10 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: I did some tests:
BB-10 used. Hasbro Silver Grip, BB-115 Beylauncher LR for both beys.

MF-F Burn Bull 145D = 4:28 Minutes on average of 3 tests
MF-F Burn Kronos 145D = 5.35 Minutes on average of 3 tests

I was shocked myself with the results.
Burn, Bull, Kronos, 145 and MF-F are Takara-Tomy. D is Hasbro. 145 from Sonokong UW145

Next I will do tests on left spin wheels

jo, thatßs right why so much people don´t understand that bull is not the best ? it´s not so balanced how kronos or other.
yeah that´s solo spin times I know but over 1 minute more that makes a big differnce in the fight.
(Nov. 01, 2011  2:30 PM)Glowfire1 Wrote: that makes a big differnce in the fight.

You have proof ?
wow dude i thought about it but didn't gone into details its really true thanks for the test man
(Nov. 01, 2011  2:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2011  2:30 PM)Glowfire1 Wrote: that makes a big differnce in the fight.

You have proof ?
yeah now I have proof but at first I proofed if this time of 5:34 and 4:25 was right and by me it was a little bit diefferent:

BB-10, Right Launcher 2, Normal Starting,
solo spin time:

MF-F Burn Bull 145D - 4:27
MF-F Burn Kronos 145D - 4:39

You see it´s not so extremly, you must excuse me for my first answer

now the test results in battles

MF-F Burn Bull 145D vs MF-F Burn Kronos 145D

Burn Bull - 5/20 (4 OS, 1 KO)

Burn Kronos - 15/20 (13 OS, 2 KO)

Test 2

MF-F Burn Bull 145D vs Scythe Aquario 100WD(stamina mode)

Burn Bull - 3/20 (2 OS, 1 KO)

Scythe Aquario - 17/20 (14 Os, 3 KO)

Burn bulls best afterspinningtime - best was 4 seconds

MF-F Burn Kronos 145D vs Scythe Aquario 100 WD(stamina mode)

Burn Kronos - 6/20 (OS)

Scythe Aquario - 14/20 (12 OS, 2 KO )

Burn Kronos best afterspinning time : best was 9 seconds

you see it is a little bit better, some seconds make difference, but most of time they are as good as the other, but you should see that you´re getting the right wheel and bull is not every time the best

Did you switch Ds for the first test?
Honestly, i think them results are made up. Mainly because there is hardly any weight difference between clear wheels so in a Kronos VS Bull, one on one battle, Kronos wouldn't beat bull that badly. If they are not made up, then there is obviously a difference in D's. Two MINT D's would be a fair test.
More Tests:
L-Drago Destroy (Absorb) 145D: 3:12
L-Drago Destroy (Attack) 145D: 3:01

Lightning L-Drago (Barrage) 145D: 3:00
Lightning L-Drago (Upper) 145D: 3:49